Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Forum (1,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daily Devotional

March 14 Romans 11:33: Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyon…

Started by Sharilynn "Sherri" McIntosh

0 Mar 14, 2008

Prayer Request

This Prayer Request is from deserner on MySpace. Dear friend, I hope that all is well with you and yours. Would you please pray for me a…

Started by Guardian

3 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by godfirstus

Daily Devotional

March 13 James 5:7-8: See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop and how patient he is for the autumn and spring rai…

0 Mar 13, 2008

Prayer needed

Can everyone please pray for my friend Juilan wright, who is in hospital, suffering from a brain tumor. I know that God is able God Blesse…

Started by Queeny

2 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by PROPHETESS BARBARA MATTHEWS

Pray of the day

I pray that the wisdom of God would stay in the forfront of our minds and that we as his people would take full advantage of his great disc…

Started by Apostle Jasmine Hernandez

1 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Guardian

Friends..Sharing The Full Story

Sharing The Full Story Calling On Friends When we are going through a difficult time, we may hesitate to call even our best friends because…

Started by Ebonyeyes

1 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Myra

Unable To Log Unto Page... Please Forgive Me For Non - Communication...

Greetings And Blessings Family... Just Checking In... For Some Reason I Have Not Been Able To Sign In On My Page For Three Days... Also Th…

Started by Ms__V

0 Mar 5, 2008

Daily Devotional

March 5 Psalms 100:1-2: Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. The…

0 Mar 5, 2008

Unity by Rev. Dann "StrongOak" Dear

He is coming back for His people. All people as "One Body" in Christ. Not a people separated by differences, but a people unified in Chri…

Started by Brown Eagle

2 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Myra

Daily Devotionals

February 13 John 15:9-10: As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you obey my commands, you will remain…

0 Feb 16, 2008

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service