Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

HI friends, i started a prayer on my page for Minister and First Lady Bouie concerning the passing of her brother-please add your prayers for them!

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praise the Lord First Lady Bouie -

I pray that your brother had given his life to Christ before he left this world, because the Bible teaches us that to be absent from this body is to be present with the Lord. Rest assured that if he was a Christian he has gone to be with Christ. I too, lost a loved one just last week. It was my baby sister. I am sad that she is not here anymore, however, I know that she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior, therefore, I know she was saved and is with the Lord. Our hope is in the fact that we will be reunited one day and what a day of rejoicing that will be. (Even if you were not aware if your loved one ever accepted the Lord, God is the judge of that and not us) Let's just thank God for the many memories we both have of our loved ones who are not with us anymore and remember to give God thanks in all things. God Bless you my dear sister!
Strength to Overcome Cares and Burdens

Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me?

Father, You set Yourself against the proud and haughty, but You give grace [continually] unto the humble. I submit myself therefore to You, God. In the name of Jesus, I resist the devil, and he will flee from me. I resist the cares of the world, which try to pressure me daily. Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it.

Jesus, I come to You, for I labor and am heavy laden and overburdened, and You cause me to rest — You will ease and relieve and refresh my soul.

I take Your yoke upon me, and I learn of You; for You are gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and I will find rest — relief, ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet — for my soul. For Your yoke is wholesome (easy) — not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant; and Your burden is light and easy to be borne.

I cast my burden on You, Lord, [releasing the weight of it] and You will sustain me; I thank You that You will never allow me, the [consistently] righteous, to be moved — made to slip, fall, or fail.

In the name of Jesus, I withstand the devil. I am firm in my faith [against his onset] — rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined. I cease from [the weariness and pain] of human labor; and I am zealous and exert myself and strive diligently to enter into the rest [of God] — to know and experience it for myself.

Father, I thank You that Your presence goes with me and that You give me rest. I am still and rest in You, Lord; I wait for You and patiently stay myself upon You. I will not fret myself, nor shall I let my heart be troubled, neither shall I let it be afraid. I hope in You, God, and wait expectantly for You; for I shall yet praise You, for You are the Help of my countenance and my God.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Scripture References:
Psalm 42:11 Hebrews 4:10,11
James 4:6,7 Exodus 33:14
Psalm 127:1 Psalm 37:7
Matthew 11:28-30 John 14:27
Psalm 55:22 Psalm 42:11
1 Peter 5:9

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service