Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

1 Cor. 3:9 "We are laborer's with God" in God's harvest. The desire is to produce a crop and to bring forth a great harvest of souls unto Him. We are in a season of Open Heaven in which we have access more readily to the things of God. During this harvest season, we should be very aware of the harvest for souls needed in the world. Now, more than ever we should concentrate our efforts to bring in the lost.

John 15:16 "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last." The Lord's desire is for His followers (us) to "go" and bear fruit." The "go" in this command makes it clear that this fruit-bearing should not only be limited to the internal

Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), but also the refers to to fruit born by our christian influence upon other people's lives. We must remember this spiritual harvest. God the Father is glorified by our evangelist, soul winning efforts too.

The Plan of Harvest

1) Properly Prepare The Soil (Romans 10:1)

Intercessory Prayer for lost souls prepares the soil (men's hearts) for the process. Break up the stony 

heart (ground) for access and planting.

2) Sow lots of Good Seed (Luke 8:4-5,11)

Jesus told a parable about the farmer sowing seed-our seed is the Word of God.

*give scriptural answers to questions

*testimony saturated with the Word

*preach, teach, witness

*reach out to the unsaved

*show the Love of God-acts of kindness

3) Use Sufficient Fertilizer (Matt. 4:4)

Man does not live by bread alone....

*Teaching the Word and Lifestyle -- ongoing nurturing of what is planted

4) Plenty of Water Source (john 7:37-39)

"Streams of living water will flow from him" (the Holy Spirit) and will cause

*water for your own plant

*touch others lives around us

*baptism of Holy Spirit 

5) Pest Control  (Eph. 4:22-23)

*bury the old man of sin

*obedience and committment

*put on new man with understanding of this opportunity is a 24/7 lifestyle

*take out the trash of

old ways of thinking

habits and hangouts

sin and unrepentance 

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service