Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from Sis DIVAPAMELA for her City Philly

this is the message

I don't you know what has happen in my city of Philly. Last Saturday we had masses of looting in the downtown area. Then Sunday it happen again..More and more masses on top of masses of server looting. The city was ripped to shreds. Everything. stores drugstores clothing hair stores supermarkets cell phone stores Lowe stores a car dealership and what took the cake was our zoo. Keep my city in prayer as we try to recover..There is no place to get meds and nothing.

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Abba Father,We cast all our xares upon you for You care for us! We ask for protection for your children all over the world and especially in America! Philadelphia is known for the city of brotherly love and we can use that LOVE NOW in Jesus Name! Help us to call those things that be not as though they were! We cancel and bind the plans of the enemy of our souls over this and every city covered by the Blood of Jesus! Your banner over us is love and we believe John10:10, the Abundant LIFE for our brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ! No weapon formed against them shall prosper! Greater is He who is in them than he who is in the World! Not by might,not by power but by My Spirit says the LORD! You will LIVE and not die! Proclaim and Declare that ALL is WELL!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service