Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Love it and praise Adonai (Lord). The wisdom of the world bring us to naught, but th…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Apr 13, 2010 to God uses crazy people. Can you dare to be crazy?

8 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Dorothy Henson

"This is the Spirit of a conqueror! Thank you for sharing!"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Nov 19, 2009 to A CLOUD OF WITNESSES

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah

"Wonderful Illustration and indept analogy! All glory to our Father whom art in heave…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Oct 15, 2009 to The Key to our Salvation

3 Oct 15, 2009

"It may be that the untimate price was paid, the greatest want fulfilled. Therefore t…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Oct 10, 2009 to The Key to our Salvation

3 Oct 15, 2009

"Amen dear friend, The Elohiym will not look upon pride. He wants us to expand not ju…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Oct 10, 2009 to GOD IS BIGGER THAN MAN

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Linda

"Amen! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this. The word in us should be this stone tha…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 23, 2009 to "The Wise Womans Stone"

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Merie "Cookie" Hunter

"Blessings! What a wonderful analogy! Continue to share. I thank the Adonai (Lord) Je…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 23, 2009 to CLAY BALLS { BEAUTIFUL STORY }

1 Sep 23, 2009

"Praise the Elohiym (God) in the highest! Just last night as was sitting ministering,…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 15, 2009 to Pray & Fast for Chief Apostle Wiliam Lee Bonner

1 Sep 15, 2009

"Touching and agreeing Minister, with every need you have petitioned the Adonai for i…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 7, 2009 to WHY I HAVE BEEN AND WILL BE FOR A MIN. MIA

2 Sep 7, 2009

"Thank the Adonai Jesus, what an awful thing to happen on such a wonderful occasion.…"

Min. Donna Dixon (Rinnah Bat Yah replied Sep 7, 2009 to A newborn baby was taken from its mother because of WHAT????

3 Sep 7, 2009

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service