Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

All Discussions Tagged 'PRAYER' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TO THE SAINTS PRAYER FOR ME AND FAMILY- MY FORENSIC CLASSES

IN 2012 I TOOK A FORENSIC CLASSES AND STUDIED FOR A DEGREE I HAD SEVERAL FRIENDS AND   THREE CLOSE FRIENDS WHO WERE PROFESSOR ,, I AM THANK…

Started by THE LIVING GOD ELSHADDAI

1 Apr 5, 2020
Reply by Prophetess Dr.Teloria Williams

Prayer To Bring Back Souls Sold To The Devil

By The Power of The Blood of Jesus Christ , The Living God In Jesus Name The son of The living God By The power That raised Jesus Christ fr…

Started by THE LIVING GOD ELSHADDAI

3 Jul 12, 2019
Reply by Guardian

GOD SHOWED GREAT FAVOR ON MY JOURNEY

I TRAVELED 14 HOURS ON JAN 3-RD JAN 7TH WITH JESUS ON A MIRACULOUS JOURNEY TO SAVANNAH GEORGIA, HE SHOWED UP AND SHOWED OUT...AMEN!!! JACKS…

Started by Ms. Felecia

0 Jan 23, 2013

UGENT PRAYER !!!desperate homeless teen sellin her body for money

hello, my name is enrique i know as a prophet of god you have the authority to speak a word and the lord will make it come to past i need a…

Started by enrique

0 Apr 15, 2012

YHWH COVENANT MIRACLE PRAYER CIRCLE

PLEASE JOIN US.....EVERY MONDAY NIGHT @8:30PM YHWH COVENANT MIRACLE PRAYER CIRCLE TONIGHT AT 8;30PM 1 ((832)-551-5100, enter pass-code 1653…

Started by Ms. Felecia

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Bill

THANKING GOD FOR THE BREAKTHROUGH!!!

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me,bless his holy name. (Psalm 103:1)     BLESSINGS TO ONE AND ALL PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEE…

Started by Ms. Felecia

0 Sep 22, 2011

FACING THE STORM IS A BLESSINGS

GIVE GOD TOTAL PRAISE!!!!!!! I MUST CONFESS ..... GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT PROBLEMS WE FACE. MR BRIAN SMITH A MEMBER OF 'I A…

Started by Ms. Felecia

1 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Guardian

I AM GOING THROUGH THE STORM!!!!!

GOD KNOWS I AM TRUSTING HIM AND STANDING ON HIS WORD, THOUGH MY WALLS AND THE CEILING IS FALLING IN I AM STANDING ON GOD'S REPORT THAT HELP…

Started by Ms. Felecia

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Ms. Felecia

HEALING PRAYER UPDATE

PRAYER AND MORE PRAYER HAS BROUGHT US A LONG WAY. MOM IS UP AND TRYING TO EAT, SHE EAT A FEW BITESOF SOLID FOOD . AGAIN G-D HAS GIVEN FAVOR…

Started by Ms. Felecia

3 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Stephanie K

legal situation

i NEED PRAYER TO BE FREE FROM MY LEGAL SITUATION THAT I GOT MYSELF INTO ABOUT 12YRS AGO THAT AM STILL GOING TO COURT FOR

Started by olayinka lawson

1 May 22, 2010
Reply by Guardian

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service