Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Father, You see my disappointment and distress over this business setback. I poured many hours of study and preparation into this deal. My plans were carefully laid. I believed and expected it to prosper, but now it seems that all of my work was in vain.
I look to You, O Lord. Help me to learn of You, even in the midst of this adversity, and to remain strong in You and in Your mighty power.
Father, I believe that You brought me to this position I hold today, and I will not be afraid, for You turn into good what is intended for my undoing.
You are God, and there is no other; there is none like You. You know the end from the beginning—from ancient times, what is still to come. Your purpose in this situation shall stand, and You will do all that You please.
I refuse to be amazed and bewildered at the fiery ordeal which is taking place to test my quality, as though something strange (unusual and alien to me and my position) were befalling me.
Father, I remember that Your blessing brings wealth, and You add no trouble to it. There is surely a future hope for me, and my hope will not be cut off. I have sown, that good might come to others; and I believe that I shall reap in due season, if I faint not.
…O my soul, don’t be discouraged. Don’t be upset. Expect God to act! For I know that I shall again have plenty of reason to praise him for all that he will do. He is my help! He is my God! (Ps. 42:11 TLB).
Lord, I offer up to You sacrifices of praise—the fruit of my lips, which confess Your name—and I will not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices You are pleased.
In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
Scripture References:
Ephesians 6:10 NIV Isaiah 46:8-10 NIV
Proverbs 10:22 NIV Galatians 6:9
Genesis 50:20 TLB 1 Peter 4:12 AMP
Proverbs 23:18 NIV Hebrews 13:15,16 NIV
This prayer and many more can be found at www.prayer.org “prayer search”, by Germaine Copeland of Word Ministries.

Views: 22

Reply to This

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service