Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Lets come in prayer for our children far and near let us come together and love our chilren let us come together rebuking the devils hands off their future let us come together to teach our children.I've working with children for two years now and I see first hand the crys.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will Pray for our Children my Sister in Christ.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Parent’s Prayer of Blessing for Children

Introduction

“The [Hebrew] father’s place in the [traditional Jewish] home is fittingly shown by the beautiful custom of blessing the children, a custom which dates back to Isaac and Jacob. To this day, in many homes, the father blesses his children on Friday nights, on Rosh Hashanah eve and on Yom Kippur before leaving for the synagogue....

“In very ancient times, the father or patriarch was the ruler of home and family. He made laws and enforced them. Later, however, laws were instituted by teachers, parents, judges and kings. The father, as the master of the house, was looked up to for support and depended on for guidance.”2

The following prayer, based on a translation of the traditional Hebrew father’s blessing upon his children, may be used by the head of the household, whether male or female.

Prayer

Father, I receive, welcome and acknowledge each of my children as a delightful blessing from You. I speak Your blessings upon them and over them.

2 Ben M. Edidin, Jewish Customs and Ceremonies (New York: Hebrew Publishing Company, 1941), p. 23.

Children, I bless you in the name of Jesus, proclaiming the blessings of God, my Redeemer, upon you. May He give you wisdom, a reverential fear of God and a heart of love.

May He create in you the desire to attend to His words, a willing and obedient heart that you may consent and submit to His sayings and walk in His ways. May your eyes look straight ahead with purpose for the future. May your tongue be as the pen of a ready writer, writing mercy and kindness upon the tablets of your heart. May you speak the truth in love. May your hands do the works of the Father; may your feet walk the paths which He has foreordained for you.

I have no greater joy than this: to hear that my children are living their lives in the truth.

May the Lord prepare you and your future mate to love and honor one another, and may He grant to your union upright sons and daughters who will live in accordance with His Word. May your source of livelihood be honorable and secure, so that you will earn a living with your own hands. May you always worship God in spirit and in truth.

I pray above all things that you may always prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. ...I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome (Jer. 29:11 amp).

In the name of Jesus, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for our children and youth, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for Children to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition or help your children pray the prayers in either the Prayers That Avail Much for Teens or Prayers That Avail Much for Kids books.

Scripture References:
Psalm 127:3 amp Ephesians 2:10 amp
Philippians 2:13 amp 3 John 4 amp
Proverbs 4:20 1 Thessalonians 4:11,12 niv
Psalm 45:1 John 4:23
Proverbs 3:3 amp 3 John 2
Ephesians 4:15

Blessing Our Children

Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for your angels that you have assigned to our children. You have given your angels charge over them, to keep them in all their ways. We reverence you and acknowledge you as our Lord and Savior. Thank you for the angel of the LORD who encamps all around our children and delivers them from perilous situations. We bless our children that they may be powerful in the land, and fulfill their divine destiny. Amen.

School Systems and Children

Father, we thank You that the entrance of Your Word brings light and that You watch over Your Word to perform it. Father, we bring before You the __________ school system(s) and the men and women who are in positions of authority within the school system(s).

We believe that skillful and godly wisdom has entered into their hearts, that Your knowledge is pleasant to them. Discretion watches over them; understanding keeps them and delivers them from the way of evil and from evil men. We pray that men and women of integrity, blameless and complete in Your sight, remain in these positions, but that the wicked be cut off and the treacherous be rooted out in the name of Jesus. Father, we thank You for born-again, Spirit-filled people in these positions.

Father, we bring our children, our young people, before You. We speak forth Your Word boldly and confidently, Father, that we and our households are saved in the name of Jesus. We are redeemed from the curse of the law, for Jesus was made a curse for us. Our sons and daughters are not given to another people. We enjoy our children, and they shall not go into captivity, in the name of Jesus.

As parents, we train our children in the way they should go, and when they are old they shall not depart from it.

Our children shrink from whatever might offend You, Father, and discredit the name of Christ. They show themselves to be blameless, guileless, innocent and uncontaminated children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation, holding out to it and offering to all the Word of Life. Thank You, Father, that You give them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom, and bring them into favor with those around them.

Father, we pray and intercede that these young people, their parents and the leaders in the school system(s) separate themselves from contact with contaminating and corrupting influences. They cleanse themselves from everything that would contaminate and defile their spirits, souls and bodies. We confess that they shun immorality and all sexual looseness — flee from impurity in thought, word or deed. They live and conduct themselves honorably and becomingly as in the open light of day. We confess and believe that they shun youthful lusts and flee from them in the name of Jesus.

Satan, we speak to you in the name of Jesus. We bind you, the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and wicked spirits in heavenly places and tear down strongholds, using the mighty weapons God has provided for us in the name of Jesus. We bind up that blinding spirit of antichrist. We bind every spirit of the occult — astrology, witchcraft, every familiar spirit. We bind sexual immorality, idolatry, obscenity and profanity. We bind those spirits of alcohol, nicotine and drug addiction. We bind worldly wisdom in any form — every opposer to the truth. We bind every destructive, deceitful, thieving spirit. You are loosed from your assignment against __________ in the name of Jesus, for they escape from the snare of the devil who has held them captive.

We commission the ministering spirits to go forth and police the area, dispelling the forces of darkness.

Father, we thank You that in Christ all the treasures of divine wisdom (of comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God) and all the riches of spiritual knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden for us, and we walk in Him.

We praise You, Father, that we shall see __________ walking in the ways of piety and virtue, revering Your name, Father. Those who err in spirit will come to understanding, and those who murmur discontentedly will accept instruction in the Way, Jesus, to Your will and carry out Your purposes in their lives; for You, Father, occupy first place in their hearts. We surround __________ with our faith.

Thank you, Father, that You are the delivering God. Thank You that the good news of the Gospel is published throughout our school system(s). Thank You for intercessors to stand on Your Word and for laborers of the harvest to preach Your Word in Jesus’ name. Praise the Lord! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for our children and youth, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for Children to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition. You may also wish to pray from Blessings for Your Little One.

Scripture References:
Psalm 119:130 2 Timothy 2:21 amp
Jeremiah 1:12 2 Corinthians 7:1 amp
Proverbs 2:10-12 amp 1 Corinthians 6:18 amp
Proverbs 2:21,22 amp Romans 13:13 amp
Acts 16:31 Ephesians 5:4
Galatians 3:13 2 Timothy 2:22
Deuteronomy 28:32,41 Matthew 18:18
Proverbs 22:6 amp 2 Timothy 2:26
Philippians 2:15,16 amp Hebrews 1:14
Daniel 1:17 amp Colossians 2:3 amp
Daniel 1:9 Isaiah 29:23,24 amp
1 John 2:17 amp
Prayer for Adult Children

Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before the Throne of Grace bringing our adult children who have rebelled against you. First of all, we ask you to forgive us for the times we have prayed for our children with selfish motives, and hindered your answers to prayer.

Forgive us for our self-righteous attitude. It wasn’t too long ago that we were mired in that old stagnant life of sin...but you embraced us with immense mercy and with your incredible love.
Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces

If the person for whom you are interceding has not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for his/her salvation if you have not already done so. Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present ___________ before You. I stand in the gap and intercede in behalf of ___________, knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold ____________ in bondage. I unwrap ___________ from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against ___________.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

So I speak to you, Satan, and to the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits of_____________________________(names of spirits) assigned to __________. I take authority over you and bind you away from __________ in the mighty name of Jesus. You loose __________ and let him/her go free in the name of Jesus. I demand that you desist in your maneuvers now. Satan, you are a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, you go forth in the name of Jesus and provide the necessary help to and assistance for __________.

Father, I have laid hold of __________’s salvation and his/her confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I speak of things that are not as though they were, for I choose to look at the unseen — the eternal things of God. I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over __________, for I am not ignorant of Satan’s devices. I resist Satan, and he has run in terror from __________ in the name of Jesus. I give Satan no place in __________. I plead the blood of the Lamb over __________, for Satan and his cohorts are overcome by that blood and Your Word. I thank You, Father, that I tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in __________’s behalf. __________ is delivered from this present evil world. He/she is delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within __________ with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that __________ is redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus. He/she is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and belongs to You — spirit, soul and body. I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for he/she will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus. __________ has escaped the snare of the devil who has held him/her captive and henceforth does Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in his/her spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Satan’s works are destroyed in __________’s life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah! __________ walks in the Kingdom of God, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound. Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person’s behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the Special Needs of Others to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Hebrews 4:16 2 Corinthians 2:11
Ezekiel 22:30 James 4:7
Romans 8:26 Ephesians 4:27
Isaiah 58:6 Revelation 12:11
Ephesians 6:16 Luke 10:19
Matthew 18:18 Galatians 1:4
Mark 16:17 Colossians 1:13
Ephesians 6:12 Matthew 12:43-45
Colossians 2:15 1 Corinthians 6:12
Matthew 12:29 2 Timothy 2:26
Hebrews 1:14 1 John 3:8
Romans 4:17 Romans 14:17
2 Corinthians 4:18

Child’s Future

Father, Your Word declares that children are an inheritance from You and promises peace when they are taught in Your ways. I dedicate __________ to You today, that he/she might be raised as You would desire and will follow the path You would choose. Father, I confess Your Word this day over __________. I thank You that Your Word goes out and will not return unto You void, but will accomplish what it says it will do.

Heavenly Father, I commit myself, as a parent, to train __________ in the way he/she should go, trusting in the promise that he/she will not depart from Your ways, but will grow and prosper in them. I turn the care and burden of raising him/her over to You. I will not provoke my child, but will nurture and love him/her in Your care. I will do as the Word of God commands and teach my child diligently. My child will be upon my heart and mind. Your grace is sufficient to overcome my inabilities as a parent.

My child __________ is obedient and honors both his/her parents, being able to accept the abundant promises of Your Word of long life and prosperity. __________ is a godly child not ashamed or afraid to honor and keep Your Word. He/She stands convinced that You are the Almighty God. I am thankful that as __________ grows, he/she will remember You and not pass by the opportunity of a relationship with Your Son, Jesus. Your great blessings will be upon __________ for keeping Your ways. I thank You for Your blessings over every area of __________’s life, that You will see to the salvation and obedience of his/her life to Your ways.

Heavenly Father, I thank You now that laborers will be sent into __________’s path, preparing the way for salvation, as it is written in Your Word, through Your Son, Jesus. I am thankful that __________ will recognize the traps of the devil and will be delivered to salvation through the purity of Your Son. You have given __________ the grace and the strength to walk the narrow pathway to Your Kingdom.

I pray that just as Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, You would bless this child with the same wisdom and pour out Your favor and wisdom openly to him/her.

I praise You in advance for __________’s future spouse. Father, Your Word declares that you desire for children to be pure and honorable, waiting upon marriage. I speak blessings to the future union and believe that __________ will be well suited to his/her partner and their household will be in godly order, holding fast to the love of Jesus Christ. Continue to prepare __________ to be the man/woman of God that You desire him/her to be.

__________ shall be diligent and hard-working, never being lazy or undisciplined. Your Word promises great blessing to his/her house and he/she shall always be satisfied and will always increase. Godliness is profitable unto his/her house, and __________ shall receive the promise of life and all that is to come.

Father, thank You for protecting and guiding my child.

In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for our children and youth, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for Children to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition or help your children pray the prayers in the Prayers That Avail Much for Teens or Prayers That Avail Much for Kids books.

Scripture References:
Psalm 127:3 Matthew 7:14
Isaiah 54:13 Luke 2:52
Isaiah 55:11 Hebrews 13:4
Proverbs 22:6 1 Thessalonians 4:3
1 Peter 5:7 Ephesians 5:22-25
Ephesians 6:4 2 Timothy 1:13
Deuteronomy 6:7 Proverbs 13:11
2 Corinthians 12:9 Proverbs 20:13
Ephesians 6:1-3 Romans 12:11
2 Timothy 1:12 1 Timothy 4:8
Proverbs 8:17,32 1 John 3:8
Luke 19:10 John 10:10
Matthew 9:38 Matthew 18:18
2 Corinthians 2:11 John 14:13
2 Timothy 2:26 Psalm 91:1,11
Job 22:30
O, LORD, remember your covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. According to your covenant your Spirit is upon us, and your words which you have put in our mouth, shall not depart from our mouth, nor the mouth of our descendants nor from the mouth of our descendants’ descendants from this time forth and forevermore

We put on your full armor and having done all to stand, we stand on behalf of our families. Fearlessly we enforce the triumphant victory of our Lord Jesus Christ against Satan and his strategies for destruction. We commit to build up the wall and stand in the gap before you asking that your mercy triumphant over judgment.

Lord you are great and awesome; we fight for our brethren, our sons, our daughters, our spouses and our houses. On the authority of your promise we declare that you will contend with him who contends with us, and you will give safety to our children, save them and ease them day by day…. You are our LORD, our Savior, our Redeemer, and the Mighty One of Jacob.

We proclaim that our children are a heritage and a reward from you. We ask you, Father, draw them to repentance with your goodness, and give them as an inheritance to the Lord Jesus Christ. He shed his blood for them that they might be saved, and your arm is not shortened that you cannot save. Holy Spirit, we ask you to convince and convict them of sin, righteousness and judgment.

May our sons and daughters repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and they will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. According to your promise we are asking you to pour your Spirit and your blessings on our children. Our sons and daughters shall prophecy; our young men shall see visions.

Lord, you chose our children before the foundation of the world and called them in their youth. Our children are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation. They are your own special people. Father, confirm your word and hallow your name in the lives of our children for your glory and honor. Amen

Scripture References:
Ephesians 2:1-3 The Message Ephesians 1:4
Psalm 127:3 Jeremiah 1:7
Ephesians 6:11 I Peter 2:9
Isaiah 49:25-26 Psalm 2:8
Nehemiah 4:14
Isaiah 59:1
Psalm 139 The Message
Acts 2:17; 38
Isaiah 59:21

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service