Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Hello Guardians Prayer Warriors family. Sorry that I have been MIA for a while but I've been dealing with death. We laid to rest one family member on Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon another family member passed away. I know that God does not put anymore on us than we can handle, but I also know that some family are not saved and can't handle it the same way. I ask for your prayers and ask that God will touch the heart of those who are unsaved.
Thanking you in advance my sisters and brothers

Shawanda

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You Are In Our Prayer Sis, We Are Praying For Your Family Meber To Be Touch By Our Lord Jesus Christ Will Touch The Hearts Of The Unsave We As Prayer Warriors Are The Body Of Christ In Numbers Are Prayers Are So Powerful We Asking You Lord Jesus To Grant Our Sister Prayers That Her Family Will Come To You As We Did Without You lord Jesus They Can't Enter Into your Kingdom Hallelujah Give Our sister The Power Lord Jesus That She Can Get Her Family To Accept You As The Almighty Glory Praise Your Holy Name, Comfort Her Family Lord Jesus In There Time Of Loss Of A Love One Hallelujah Let Them Know Lord Jesus That We Are Here For A Short Time And In Order To See Our Love One Again We Have To Be Saved Hallelujah Glory To God* We Ask You Lord Jesus To Touch Their Hearts Right Now Right Now That They Will Know You Are The Almighty In Jesus Name We Pray* Amen Amen
Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God,We pray that you will touch the heart of our sister family specially those who do not understand in Jesus name Amen Amen Amen.

To you and yours try to stay strong my condelences and PRAYERS to you and yours my sister in CHRIST JESUS Name .AMEN
Yes, my prayer shall be with you, and In this time and season my sister , let God bless your family through you I bless you and love you with the love of Jesus grace be with you all, and all things wok together for good to them, that love the Lord and who are called according to His purpose, and the unsaved shall hear the Word and i prayGod will, call them and turn them all over to His son, except the father calls we cannot answer, Glory and Praise be ot God, I decree all your family will be saved and learn how to fall in love with Jesus and be in Him as the Father and the Son are ONE, thank you Lord, for doing and giving this family so much of your love and repair the broken hearts that only yiu can dio, and each one will, have a hundry for your Word, and I cover them, with your blood and stand with my sister here in ONE Accord, that you will get all the glory and honor, We stop satan abd put Him ubder arrest now, by the holy spirit, and the Name of Jesus, we order him out, and pull every unrightous spirt back into the PIT; whence it ha come from in the Name of Jesus Christ, fro we are more than conquers, Thank you Lord and bless my sisterShawanda in you fullness, and your glory that it is her season to Stand and speak into who so ever LIFE Speak Life into their souls and spirt Life, love and retore the Joy, back into them Use her with your ministering angels by the Holy Spirit, that knows everything ,Let your Lord O" Lord be grearer, than ever and your anointing be ever upon her in your glory, Praise you Lord and thank you for your will being done Bless God Amen
I thank each one of you for your prayers and thoughts of love and kindness. May God richly bless each of you in whatever need that you stand in.
I love you
Shawanda
Photobucket
my prayer

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service