Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

please pray with me as i keep my best friend up in prayer she have to have surgey on her spine and she has to have 5 dis removed from her back and she has a heart problem as well and i am a lil concern about her name is janeen God Bless...

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your friend is in my Prayer.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Please confess these scriptures everytime you get a pain or a negative thought comes into your mind about dying. Confession is possession (Mark 11:24) because death and life are in the power of the tongue. Proverbs 18:21. Whichever you choose to speak that's the one you will surely have.

Start off by saying,
Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

It does not matter if feel like you are dying (not literally) still confess these words and you will see changes. I cna't tell you how many times you have to say it, just keep on saying it whether you see or not. For we walk by faith not BY SIGHT. 2 cOR 5:7.

Healing
1. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Word to deliver me from destruction (Psalm 107:20).
2. Jesus bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sicknesses). He was pierced through for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities. The punishment for my well-being fell on Him, and by His stripes I am healed (Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24).
3. Father, Your words are life to me. They are healing and health to all my flesh (Proverbs 4:22, AMP).
4. Since the Spirit of Him Who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in me, that same Spirit also gives life to my body (Romans 8:11).
5. Thank You, Father God, that I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers (3 John 2).
6. Lord, You restore my health and heal my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17).
7. Thank You, Lord, for forgiving all of my iniquities and healing all of my diseases (Psalm 103:3).
8. Thank You, Father, that my light breaks forth as the morning and that my health springs forth speedily (Isaiah 58:8). HEALING IS FOR TODAY.

GOD IS NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC CAUSE SICKNESS AND ASK YOU TO PRAY IT AWAY. NO! WATCH YOU SAY YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO SAY YOUR HEALED TODAY AND SAY YOU ARE SICK THE NEXT MOMENT. yOU KNOW WHAT JAMES SAYS ABOUT A DOUBLE-MINDED PERSON GETS NOTHING FROM THE LORD.

Health and Healing

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before You asking You to heal me. It is written that the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if I have committed sins, I will be forgiven. I let go of all unforgiveness, resentment, anger and bad feelings toward anyone.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and I desire to be in good health. I seek truth that will make me free – both spiritual and natural (good eating habits, medications if necessary, and appropriate rest and exercise). You bought me at a price, and I desire to glorify you in my spirit and my body – they both belong to you.

Thank you, Father, for sending Your Word to heal me and deliver me from all my destructions. Jesus, You are the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. You bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sickness). You were pierced through for my transgressions, crushed for my iniquities, the chastening for my well-being fell upon You, and by your scourging I am healed.

Father, I give attention to Your words, and incline my ear to your sayings. I will not let them depart from my sight, but keep them in the midst of my heart. For they are my life and health to my whole body.

Since the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to my mortal body through His Spirit who dwells in me.

Thank You that I will prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. Amen.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service