Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

PRAISE THE LORD I'M WRITING YOU TODAY TO TELL YOU TO PLEASE BE PRAYING FOR 5 FAILYS HERE IN MARION AND ONE FROM MULLINS THAT DIED THIS MORNING IN A CAR RECK HER IN MARION THEY WHERE 5 TEENAGERS AND ONE OF THE YOUNG LADY'S WAS 6 MONTHS PRAGANET IT'S THE MOORE FAMILY, THE THOMAS FAMILY,THE MOODY FAMILY THE MCCLINDEN FAMILY,AND I HAVEN'T FOUND OUT THE NAME OF THE OTHER YOUNG MAN ACCEPT THEY CALLED HIM SKILLET KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYES GOD BLESS ...

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I be In agreement with you for the families, Father you know send your Work to the family ,and your love I know you have agent there to do what you may be telling them,and i know your word will not return void,but do what it is sent to do,heal,broken hearts,even In this Lord let you getthe Glory in each family and let your LOve be in each heart.I pray,
They are in my Prayers my Sister in Christ.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Strength to Overcome Cares and Burdens

Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me?

Father, You set Yourself against the proud and haughty, but You give grace [continually] unto the humble. I submit myself therefore to You, God. In the name of Jesus, I resist the devil, and he will flee from me. I resist the cares of the world, which try to pressure me daily. Except the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it.

Jesus, I come to You, for I labor and am heavy laden and overburdened, and You cause me to rest — You will ease and relieve and refresh my soul.

I take Your yoke upon me, and I learn of You; for You are gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and I will find rest — relief, ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet — for my soul. For Your yoke is wholesome (easy) — not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant; and Your burden is light and easy to be borne.

I cast my burden on You, Lord, [releasing the weight of it] and You will sustain me; I thank You that You will never allow me, the [consistently] righteous, to be moved — made to slip, fall, or fail.

In the name of Jesus, I withstand the devil. I am firm in my faith [against his onset] — rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined. I cease from [the weariness and pain] of human labor; and I am zealous and exert myself and strive diligently to enter into the rest [of God] — to know and experience it for myself.

Father, I thank You that Your presence goes with me and that You give me rest. I am still and rest in You, Lord; I wait for You and patiently stay myself upon You. I will not fret myself, nor shall I let my heart be troubled, neither shall I let it be afraid. I hope in You, God, and wait expectantly for You; for I shall yet praise You, for You are the Help of my countenance and my God.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Scripture References:
Psalm 42:11 Hebrews 4:10,11
James 4:6,7 Exodus 33:14
Psalm 127:1 Psalm 37:7
Matthew 11:28-30 John 14:27
Psalm 55:22 Psalm 42:11
1 Peter 5:9
A Group Member Experiencing Grief or Loss

Father, in the name of Jesus, we approach Your throne of grace, bringing ________ before You. We recognize that grieving is a human emotional process, and we give him/her the space that he/she needs to enter into the rest that You have for him/her.

Lord, Jesus bore ________________’s griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried his/her sorrows and pains; we know that Your Spirit is upon Jesus to bind up and heal ________’s broken heart. May he/she be gentle with himself/herself, knowing that he/she is not alone in his/her grief. You are with him/her, and You will never leave him/her without support.

Give us, _______________’s friends and prayer partners, discernment, sympathy, and understanding so that we may bear (endure, carry) his/her burden of loss. We trust You to guide him/her, and we respect his/her decisions awaiting the manifestation of Your healing.

Father, we desire to be doers of Your Word, and not hearers only. Therefore, we make a commitment to rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others’ joy] and to weep with those who weep [sharing others’ grief]. We pray that our love will give ____________ great joy and comfort and encouragement, because he/she has cheered and refreshed the hearts of Your people.

Thank You, Father, for sending the Holy Spirit to comfort, counsel, help, intercede, defend, strengthen, and stand by ________ in this time of grief and sorrow.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Scripture References:
Isaiah 53:4 AMP James 1:22
Isaiah 61:1 AMP Romans 12:15 AMP
Hebrews 13:5 AMP Philemon 7 AMP
Galatians 6:2 AMP John 14:26 AMP
Bless Be Our God In Jesus Name,the blessing of the Lord be upon you.Truth and True Ya and AMEN; Thine Will Always.Thank you Jesus
Father i come to you on behalf of the grievieg families, father you know all about them because you made them. I'm asking you father to keep your loving arms around them and let them know that you are an all powerful God and that you and only you will see them through this and let them see the beautiful light shining around you. Continue to cover them with your blood father so that they may draw strength from you. In you sweet son Jesus name i pray. Amen
TRUST IN THE LORD

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service