Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

PRAYER REQUESTS FOR SOME OF OUR DEAR SISTERS IN CHRIST

GOOD AND BLESSED TUESDAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST. I AM IN AND REQUESTING PRAYER FOR OUR DEAR SISTERS, SWEETSILKIE AND GODSWORTHYDAUGHTER. ALSO I HAVE 2SISTERS WHO ARE FRIENDS OF MINE HERE IN THE VA AREA(SISTER LAICIE AND SISTER JASMINE). THESE LADIES REQUEST HEALING FROM SEVERE PHYSICAL PAIN. PLEASE JOIN ME IN REBUKING THE STORMS THESE SWEET WOMEN OF GOD ARE GOING THRU IN JESUS HOLY AND MIGHTY NAME!! AMEN

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heavenly FATHER GOD you are the great physican just a touch from you can heal all sickness touch your people in JESUS name I PRAY AMEN
AMEN MY SISTER SG357GREENEYES I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME AND GOD BLESS U FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
MY BROTHER GUARDIAN GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR THESE LADIES AND STANDING IN AGREEMENT WITH ME IN JESUS NAME FOR THEIR HEALINGS. AMEN
MY DEAR SISTER DELORESA, GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. I STAND WITH YOU IN AGREEMENT IN JESUS NAME!! AMEN
They Are In My Prayers*

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
They are in my prayers
God Is Watching Over You break comments couples cousin friends inspirational kids love romance ups
imikimi - Customize Your World
SISTER SHAWANDA GOD BLESS U FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND STANDING IN AGREEMENT WITH ME IN JESUS HOLY NAME FOR THEIR HEALING!! AMEN
Lord, prayers lifted. Roads are rough these days...Lord, Your strength alone...only...can smooth them. Our hearts reach...but it's only Your love that will touch and change each situation. Lord, many are searching...for answers, truth, purpose...but they look in too many directions. Many look back....many look ahead....Lord, may Your peace rain down upon these children as they question and search. Lord, there is only one path....at the end. Lord, prayers lifted for Your children in You. Lord, as the drums of time beat...may we hear it from our hearts and keep in step with Your message. The message of love and unity. As the days continue to grow darker...it's Your light that they will need to see them through... to see the narrow path. "E-me-nv" ( ay-may-nuh ), which is Cherokee for "Amen".
AMEN!!! MY SISTER BROWN EAGLE!! I STAND WITH YOU IN AGREEMENT IN JESUS HOLY NAME FOR THESE SISTERS TO OPEN THEIR HEARTS TO GOD'S GUIDANCE AND WILL FOR THEIR LIVES. PRAISE THE LORD!! AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU SISTER AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service