Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

I need someone to agree with me in prayer, My little brother who is very backsliden and rebellious at the moment in his life lives with me. He is a truck driver. Every time he comes home the presence of the Holy Spirit is quenched in my home. What ever it is walks in the door with Him. I have been praying over this myself but need someone to agree with me so that more than a 1000 may be put to flight.

Thank you Jesus that the battle is Yours!!!
I am walking by faith and not by sight on this one.
Thank you for all who will pray with me.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DEAR SISTER I STAND WITH YOU IN AGREEMENT IN JESUS HOLY NAME THAT HE WILL REBUKE THE PRESENCE OF ANYTHING NOT OF GOD IN YOUR BROTHER'S SPIRIT, MIND AND BODY. ALSO I PRAY THAT GOD'S GUIDANCE THRU YOU WILL LEAD HIM TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND A DESIRE IN HIM TO BE MORE LIKE OUR ALMIGHTY SAVIOR!! IT IS SO DONE SISTER, SO NOW CLAIM IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! AMEN

REMEMBER MY SISTER GOD'S RESTORATION OF A SPIRIT IS A PROCESS. JUST BE PATIENT AND AWARE OF THE ON GOING RENEWAL IN YOUR BROTHER. BE DILIGENT IN GOD'S WILL AND BLESSINGS WILL OVERFLOW. GOD IS ABLE, HE WILL NEVER FAIL!! GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME!! HALLELUJAH!!
Thank you dear Sister, for standing in agreement with me. God is an awesome God, and Satan is trying his best to use family to test our walks lately.
Praise Jesus for the victory !!! I choose to stand on the word.
Amen!!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service