Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

prayer neede for protection of my ministry,my soul, my spirit, my life,prayer against occult enemies,against evil forces, against gossiping. also prayer for protection of thus two teens and employment, their names are kevin maldonado and ruddy maldonado thank you blessings, margarita diaz

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your in my Prayer my Friend

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Father I come huimbey before you saying thank you for the blood that you shed why back on the cross for me and mankind.
Lord as we look around us we see so much we see a world falling apart, Lord I ask that you would begin to mend this world, I ask Father God that you would return to your proper place in the United States I pray tha our leaders father God would start demanding that you would get your respect and that they would just move out of your way, and allow you to have your way!
Lord Father God I ask that you would place a hedge of protection around this MINISTERY for if it is of you then I pray it would flourish, Lord let us not give the devil time in our minds I ask that you would remove this and any trap that the devil would place in our path, allow us to spen our time so wrapped up in you that the devil would be afarid to come in our presence, knowing we are in your presense, Father I believe this to be so and I thank you so much for clairiy in our lives.
I praise yopu, honor you, and LOVE you
A-Man
Vision for a Church

Father, in the name of Jesus, we come into Your presence thanking You for __________(name of church). You have called us to be saints in __________(name of city) and around the world. As we lift our voices in one accord, we recognize that You are God and everything was made by and for You. We call into being those things that be not as though they were.

We thank You that we all speak the same thing: There is no division among us; we are perfectly joined together in the same mind. Grant unto us, Your representatives here, a boldness to speak Your Word, which You will confirm with signs following. We thank You that we have workmen in abundance and all manner of cunning people for every manner of work. Each department operates in the excellence of ministry and intercessions. We have in our church the ministry gifts for the edifying of this body till we all come into the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a mature person. None of our people will be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine. We speak the truth in love.

We are a growing and witnessing body of believers becoming __________(number) strong. We have every need met. Therefore, we meet the needs of people who come — spirit, soul and body. We ask for the wisdom of God in meeting these needs. Father, we thank You for the ministry facilities that will more than meet the needs of the ministry You have called us to. Our church is prospering financially, and we have more than enough to meet every situation. We have everything we need to carry out Your Great Commission and reach the __________(name of city or county) area for Jesus. We are a people of love as love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. We thank You that the Word of God is living big in all of us and Jesus is Lord!

We are a supernatural church, composed of supernatural people doing supernatural things, for we are laborers together with God. We thank You for Your presence among us, and we lift our hands and praise Your holy name! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the God's People, Ministers, and Ministries to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Acts 4:24 Ephesians 4:11-15
Romans 4:17 Philippians 4:19
1 Corinthians 1:10 Romans 5:5
Acts 4:29 1 Corinthians 3:9
Mark 16:20b Psalm 63:4
Exodus 35:33

A Ministry in Need of Finances

Introduction

This prayer was written in response to an appeal for help from a ministry in a financial crunch. This ministry reaches out to people addicted to drugs, alcohol and other substances, and then out beyond the youths and adults to their families. After we had prayed the following prayer, it was given to our editor and prayer request correspondent. It can be used to pray for the needs of any ministry.

Prayer

Father, in the name of Jesus, we believe that all of the needs of _________ are met, according to Philippians 4:19. We believe that — because this ministry has given tithes and offerings to further Your cause to help youth, adults and families come to the knowledge of the truth — [gifts] will be given to them; good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will they be poured into their bosom. For with the measure they deal out, it will be measured back to them.

Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray, confess and believe according to Your Word that those in Your Body who have sown [the seed of] spiritual good among the people will reap from the people’s material benefits, for You have directed that those who publish the good news of the Gospel should live and get their maintenance by the Gospel.

We confess that Your ministers with ________ Ministry seek and are eager for the fruit that increases to the people’s credit [the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to their account]. The people’s gifts are the fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice that You, Father, welcome and in which You delight. You will liberally supply (fill to the full) the people’s every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Father, we call forth partners who will respond to Your call to support this ministry prayerfully and financially.

Lord, we thank You for directing the leader, _________, who seeks Your ways, teaching him/her the fortitude of Your Word and the steadfastness of its truth. Your anointing, which destroys the yoke of bondage, abides within him/her permanently. Teach him/her to pray for the people and the government of our land. We thank You for Your Word, which brings freedom to the hearers, and we thank You for preparing their hearts to receive the good news of the Gospel.

Lord, strengthen (complete, perfect) and make ________ what he/she ought to be, equipping him/her with everything good that he/she may carry out Your will; [while You Yourself] work in him/her and accomplish that which is pleasing in Your sight, through Jesus Christ (the Messiah), to Whom be the glory forever and ever (to the ages of the ages).

In His name we pray, amen.

If you would like to find additional prayers on this topic, Germaine recommends that you continue to pray the prayers for the congregation to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Luke 6:38 amp Isaiah 10:27
1 Corinthians 9:11,13 amp 1 Timothy 2:1-3 amp
Philippians 4:17-19 amp John 8:32
Matthew 9:38 amp Hebrews 13:21 amp

Prayers for Ministry Partners

Introduction

Our ministry, Word Ministries, Inc., is a prayer ministry dedicated to uniting people of the Christian faith for the purpose of praying God’s will into the earth for all nations. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous has great power and wonderful results when prayed according to God’s will. (James 5:16.)

In our ministry we correspond with and pray for people around the world, conduct prayer schools and continue to write scriptural prayers for many situations. During these last days, networks of intercessors are reaching out in a cooperative effort to bring God to the nations.

The Lord has worked out a plan for financing His work in the earth. As our part of that plan, we send letters of acknowledgment to everyone who gives into this ministry. The following are prayers written especially for our contributors. They may be prayed for the partners of any ministry.

I.

Father, we thank You for _____________ and for his/her service and dedication to serve You. We thank You that he/she brings forth the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.

________ is Your creation of love and has been crucified with Christ: Nevertheless, he/she lives; yet not he/she, but Christ lives in him/her. And the life that ____________ now lives in the flesh, he/she lives by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved him/her and gave Himself for him/her.

Father, we thank You that ________ is good ground, that he/she hears Your Word and understands it and that the Word bears fruit in his/her life. He/she is like a tree planted by the rivers of water, bringing forth fruit in its season. His/her leaf shall not wither, and whatever he/she does, in the name of Jesus, shall prosper.

Thank You, Father, for filling _______________ with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, that he/she may walk worthy of You, Lord, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of You. _____________ is merciful, as his/her Father is merciful. Because he/she doesn’t judge other people, he/she will not be judged. He/she does not condemn and he/she will not be condemned. ______________ forgives others, and people forgive him/her. _____________ gives and men will give to him/her — yes, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will they pour into his/her lap. For whatever measure he/she uses with other people, they will use in their dealings with him/her.

In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for God's People, Ministers, and Ministries to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Galatians 5:22,23 Psalm 1:3
Galatians 2:20 Colossians 1:9
Mark 4:8 Luke 6:36-38 phillips

Office Staff

Introduction

Our prayer coordinator wrote this prayer for our ministry. It may be used for the members of any ministry or outreach that depends upon the Holy Spirit to go before it and prepare the way for its labor with and for the Lord.

Prayer

Father, we begin this day rejoicing in You. We thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace toward us as individuals and as a ministry. We confess and proclaim that this is the day that You have made, and we purpose to rejoice and be glad in it.

Father, we lift up the day with its activities, its relationships, its decisions and creativity. We offer it all up to You, acknowledging Jesus as Lord of all and asking You by Your Holy Spirit to use it for Your glory and honor. We pray for Your will to be done in us individually and as a ministry.

We plead the blood of Jesus over this property, all staff members, every telephone contact, every person who enters these doors, and the entire ministry network, including all those for whom we pray. We thank You for delivering us from the authority of darkness and translating us into the Kingdom of Your dear Son. We are living and growing up in the Kingdom of light.

Father, You have given us choices. We choose life and blessings. You are our Strength, our Confidence, and our Courage. We are courageous, boldly proclaiming that Your anointing — Your burden-removing, yoke-destroying power — is abiding in us individually and collectively. This anointing is working in, on, and through us this day to accomplish Your will. May You be glorified in all that we do.

Thank You for Your love. We are imitators of You — walking in love, in truth, in light, and in wisdom inside and outside these offices. We are well-balanced and enduring in all things.

We are asking for and expecting the former and latter rains to be poured out on this ministry to fulfill Your assignments. You have called us by Your grace for such a time as this. We rejoice in the outpouring of Your Spirit on this ministry.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

Scripture References:
Psalm 33:1 1 John 2:27
Psalm 118:24 1 Corinthians 6:20
1 Corinthians 12:3 Ephesians 5:1,2 AMP
Matthew 6:10 James 5:7
Colossians 1:13 1 Peter 5:10
Deuteronomy 30:19 Esther 4:14
Isaiah 10:27 Acts 2:17
Protection

Father, I am Your child. The blood of the Lamb has redeemed me, and my sins are forgiven.

As the head of my household, I pray according to Your Word, asking for Your protection for each of us. Give safety to my children and ease them day by day. Our life is exceedingly filled with the scorning and scoffing of those who are at ease and with the contempt of the proud (irresponsible tyrants who disregard Your law).

Lord, You see the violence that is in the streets and in our schools. The drug dealers and the gang members living in our neighborhoods are waiting to snare our children.

On the authority of Your Word, I ask that You destroy [their schemes]; O Lord, confuse their tongues, for I have seen violence and strife in the inner city. Day and night they go about on its walls; iniquity and mischief are in its midst. Violence and ruin are within it; fraud and guile do not depart from its streets and marketplaces. I am calling upon You, Lord, and You will save me and my household as well.

Father, You, and You alone, are our safety and our protection. My household and I are looking to You, for our strength comes from You—the God Who made heaven and earth. You will not let us stumble. You are our Guardian God Who will not fall asleep. You are right at our side to protect us. You guard us from every evil; You guard our very lives. You guard us when we leave and when we return. You guard us now, and You will continue to guard us always.

My household was chosen and foreknown by You, Father, and consecrated (sanctified, made holy) by the Spirit to be obedient to Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and to be sprinkled with [His] blood. We receive grace (spiritual blessing) and peace in ever-increasing abundance [that spiritual peace to be realized in and through Christ, freedom from fears, agitating passions, and moral conflicts].

Lord, Your Son, Jesus, became our Passover by shedding His own precious blood. He is the Mediator (the Go-between, Agent) of a new covenant, and His sprinkled blood speaks of mercy. On the authority of Your Word, I proclaim that the blood of Jesus is our protection; as You have said in Your Word, “When I see the blood, I will pass over you” (Ex. 12:13 amp). I declare and decree that I am drawing a bloodline around my children, and the evil one cannot cross it.

I know that none of the God-begotten make a practice of sin—fatal sin. The God-begotten are also the God-protected. The evil one can’t lay a hand on my household. I know that we are held firm by You, Lord.

Father, thank You for Your divine protection. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.*

* In addition to praying this prayer, read Psalm 91 aloud over your family each day.

Scripture References:
1 John 3:1 Psalm 121:1-8 message
1 Peter 1:18,19 1 Peter 1:2 amp
1 John 2:12 1 Corinthians 5:7 amp
Psalm 123:4 amp Hebrews 12:24 amp
Psalm 55:9-11,16 amp 1 John 5:18,19 message

Home and Family

Father, I thank You that You have blessed me and my family with all spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus.

Through skillful and godly wisdom is my house (my life, my home, my family) built, and by understanding it is established [on a sound and good foundation]. And by knowledge shall its chambers [of every area] be filled with all precious and pleasant riches—great [priceless] treasure. The house of the [uncompromisingly] righteous shall stand. Prosperity and welfare are in my house, in the name of Jesus.

My house is securely built. It is founded on a rock—revelation knowledge of Your Word, Father. Jesus is its Cornerstone. Jesus is Lord of my household. Jesus is our Lord—spirit, soul and body.

Whatever may be our task, we work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for You, Lord, and not for men. We love each other with the God-kind of love, and we dwell in peace. Our home is committed to You [deposited into Your charge, entrusted to Your protection and care].

Father, I know not what others may do, but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord! Hallelujah!

In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

Scripture References:
Ephesians 1:3 Acts 16:31 amp
Proverbs 24:3,4 amp Philippians 2:10,11 amp
Proverbs 15:6 amp Colossians 3:23 amp
Proverbs 12:7 Colossians 3:14,15 niv
Psalm 112:3 amp Acts 20:32 amp
Luke 6:48 amp Joshua 24:15
Acts 4:11 amp

Vision for a Church

Father, in the name of Jesus, we come into Your presence thanking You for __________(name of church). You have called us to be saints in __________(name of city) and around the world. As we lift our voices in one accord, we recognize that You are God and everything was made by and for You. We call into being those things that be not as though they were.

We thank You that we all speak the same thing: There is no division among us; we are perfectly joined together in the same mind. Grant unto us, Your representatives here, a boldness to speak Your Word, which You will confirm with signs following. We thank You that we have workmen in abundance and all manner of cunning people for every manner of work. Each department operates in the excellence of ministry and intercessions. We have in our church the ministry gifts for the edifying of this body till we all come into the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a mature person. None of our people will be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine. We speak the truth in love.

We are a growing and witnessing body of believers becoming __________(number) strong. We have every need met. Therefore, we meet the needs of people who come — spirit, soul and body. We ask for the wisdom of God in meeting these needs. Father, we thank You for the ministry facilities that will more than meet the needs of the ministry You have called us to. Our church is prospering financially, and we have more than enough to meet every situation. We have everything we need to carry out Your Great Commission and reach the __________(name of city or county) area for Jesus. We are a people of love as love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. We thank You that the Word of God is living big in all of us and Jesus is Lord!

We are a supernatural church, composed of supernatural people doing supernatural things, for we are laborers together with God. We thank You for Your presence among us, and we lift our hands and praise Your holy name! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the God's People, Ministers, and Ministries to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Acts 4:24 Ephesians 4:11-15
Romans 4:17 Philippians 4:19
1 Corinthians 1:10 Romans 5:5
Acts 4:29 1 Corinthians 3:9
Mark 16:20b Psalm 63:4
Exodus 35:33

A Ministry in Need of Finances

Introduction

This prayer was written in response to an appeal for help from a ministry in a financial crunch. This ministry reaches out to people addicted to drugs, alcohol and other substances, and then out beyond the youths and adults to their families. After we had prayed the following prayer, it was given to our editor and prayer request correspondent. It can be used to pray for the needs of any ministry.

Prayer

Father, in the name of Jesus, we believe that all of the needs of _________ are met, according to Philippians 4:19. We believe that — because this ministry has given tithes and offerings to further Your cause to help youth, adults and families come to the knowledge of the truth — [gifts] will be given to them; good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will they be poured into their bosom. For with the measure they deal out, it will be measured back to them.

Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray, confess and believe according to Your Word that those in Your Body who have sown [the seed of] spiritual good among the people will reap from the people’s material benefits, for You have directed that those who publish the good news of the Gospel should live and get their maintenance by the Gospel.

We confess that Your ministers with ________ Ministry seek and are eager for the fruit that increases to the people’s credit [the harvest of blessing that is accumulating to their account]. The people’s gifts are the fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice that You, Father, welcome and in which You delight. You will liberally supply (fill to the full) the people’s every need according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Father, we call forth partners who will respond to Your call to support this ministry prayerfully and financially.

Lord, we thank You for directing the leader, _________, who seeks Your ways, teaching him/her the fortitude of Your Word and the steadfastness of its truth. Your anointing, which destroys the yoke of bondage, abides within him/her permanently. Teach him/her to pray for the people and the government of our land. We thank You for Your Word, which brings freedom to the hearers, and we thank You for preparing their hearts to receive the good news of the Gospel.

Lord, strengthen (complete, perfect) and make ________ what he/she ought to be, equipping him/her with everything good that he/she may carry out Your will; [while You Yourself] work in him/her and accomplish that which is pleasing in Your sight, through Jesus Christ (the Messiah), to Whom be the glory forever and ever (to the ages of the ages).

In His name we pray, amen.

If you would like to find additional prayers on this topic, Germaine recommends that you continue to pray the prayers for the congregation to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Luke 6:38 amp Isaiah 10:27
1 Corinthians 9:11,13 amp 1 Timothy 2:1-3 amp
Philippians 4:17-19 amp John 8:32
Matthew 9:38 amp Hebrews 13:21 amp

Prayers for Ministry Partners

Introduction

Our ministry, Word Ministries, Inc., is a prayer ministry dedicated to uniting people of the Christian faith for the purpose of praying God’s will into the earth for all nations. The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous has great power and wonderful results when prayed according to God’s will. (James 5:16.)

In our ministry we correspond with and pray for people around the world, conduct prayer schools and continue to write scriptural prayers for many situations. During these last days, networks of intercessors are reaching out in a cooperative effort to bring God to the nations.

The Lord has worked out a plan for financing His work in the earth. As our part of that plan, we send letters of acknowledgment to everyone who gives into this ministry. The following are prayers written especially for our contributors. They may be prayed for the partners of any ministry.

I.

Father, we thank You for _____________ and for his/her service and dedication to serve You. We thank You that he/she brings forth the fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.

________ is Your creation of love and has been crucified with Christ: Nevertheless, he/she lives; yet not he/she, but Christ lives in him/her. And the life that ____________ now lives in the flesh, he/she lives by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved him/her and gave Himself for him/her.

Father, we thank You that ________ is good ground, that he/she hears Your Word and understands it and that the Word bears fruit in his/her life. He/she is like a tree planted by the rivers of water, bringing forth fruit in its season. His/her leaf shall not wither, and whatever he/she does, in the name of Jesus, shall prosper.

Thank You, Father, for filling _______________ with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, that he/she may walk worthy of You, Lord, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of You. _____________ is merciful, as his/her Father is merciful. Because he/she doesn’t judge other people, he/she will not be judged. He/she does not condemn and he/she will not be condemned. ______________ forgives others, and people forgive him/her. _____________ gives and men will give to him/her — yes, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will they pour into his/her lap. For whatever measure he/she uses with other people, they will use in their dealings with him/her.

In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for God's People, Ministers, and Ministries to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Galatians 5:22,23 Psalm 1:3
Galatians 2:20 Colossians 1:9
Mark 4:8 Luke 6:36-38 phillips

Prayer for Ministry Partners II

Father, it is our prayer that good will come to _________. He/she is generous and lends freely. He/she conducts his/her affairs with justice.

Lord, Your Word says that surely ________ will never be shaken. He/she is a righteous man/woman who will be remembered forever. He/she will have no fear of bad news; his/her heart is steadfast, trusting in You, Lord.

________’s heart is secure, he/she will have no fear; in the end he/she will look in triumph on his/her foes. He/she has scattered abroad his/her gifts to the poor; his/her righteousness endures forever; his/her horn will be lifted high in honor.

We pray that Your plans will be fulfilled in ________’s life, and we thank You for Your mercies on his/her behalf.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for God's Ministers, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for God's People, Ministers, and Ministries to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Psalm 112:5-9 niv Jeremiah 29:11 niv

Prayer for a Teenager

Father, in the name of Jesus, I affirm Your Word over my son/daughter. I commit __________ to you and delight myself also in You. I thank You that You deliver __________ out of rebellion into right relationship with us, his/her parents.

Father, the first commandment with a promise is to the child who obeys his/her parents in the Lord. You said that all will be well with him/her and he/she will live long on the earth. I affirm this promise on behalf of my child, asking You to give __________ an obedient spirit that he/she may honor (esteem and value as precious) his/her father and mother.

Father, forgive me for mistakes made out of my own unresolved hurts or selfishness, which may have caused __________ hurt. I release the anointing that is upon Jesus to bind up and heal our (parents’ and child’s) broken hearts. Give us the ability to understand and forgive one another as God for Christ’s sake has forgiven us. Thank You for the Holy Spirit Who leads us into all truth and corrects erroneous perceptions about past or present situations.

Thank You for teaching us to listen to each other and giving __________ an ear that hears admonition, for then he/she will be called wise. I affirm that I will speak excellent and princely things and the opening of my lips shall be for right things. Father, I commit to train and teach __________ in the way that he/she is to go, and when __________ is old he/she will not depart from sound doctrine and teaching, but will follow it all the days of his/her life. In the name of Jesus, I command rebellion to be far from the heart of my child and confess that he/she is willing and obedient, free to enjoy the reward of Your promises. __________ shall be peaceful bringing peace to others.

Father, according to Your Word we have been given the ministry of reconciliation, and I release this ministry and the word of reconciliation into this family situation. I refuse to provoke or irritate or fret my child; I will not be hard on him/her lest he/she becomes discouraged, feeling inferior and frustrated. I will not break his/her spirit, in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Father, I forgive my child for the wrongs he/she has done and stand in the gap until he/she comes to his/her senses and escapes out of the snare of the enemy (rebellion). Thank You for watching over Your Word to perform it, turning and reconciling the heart of the rebellious child to the parents and the hearts of the parents to the child. Thank You for bringing my child back into a healthy relationship with You and with me that our lives might glorify You! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for our children and youth, Germaine suggests that you praythe Prayers for Children

to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition, or pray with your child any of the prayers in the Prayers That Avail Much for Teens book.

Scripture References:
Psalm 55:12-14 Proverbs 8:6,7
1 Peter 5:7 Proverbs 22:6
Psalm 37:4 Isaiah 1:19
John 14:6 Isaiah 54:13
Ephesians 6:1-3 2 Corinthians 5:18,19
1 John 1:9 Colossians 3:21
Isaiah 61:1 John 20:23
John 16:13 Ezekial 22:30
Proverbs 15:31 Jeremiah 1:12
Proverbs 13:1 Malachi 4:6

Submitting All to God

Father, You are the Supreme Authority — a God of order. You have instituted other authority structures that will support healthy relationships and maintain harmony. It is my decision to surrender my will to You, that I might find protection and dwell in the secret place of the Most High.

Father, thank You for pastors and leaders of the church — those who are submitted to You and are examples to the congregation. I submit to the church elders (the ministers and spiritual guides of the church) — [giving them due respect and yielding to their counsel].

Lord, You know just how rebellious I have been. I ask Your forgiveness for manipulating circumstances and people — for trying to manipulate You to get my own way. May Your will be done in my life, even as it is in heaven.

Father, when I feel that my life is spiraling out of control, I bind my mind to the mind of Christ, and my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit. I loose my mind from obsessive thought patterns that try to confuse me.

Obedience is far better than sacrifice. Father, You are much more interested in my listening to You than in my offerings of material things to You. Rebellion is as bad as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as bad as worshiping idols. Forgive me for practicing witchcraft and worshiping idols.

Father, You deserve honesty from the heart; yes, utter sincerity and truthfulness. Oh, give me this wisdom. Sprinkle me with the cleansing blood, and I shall be clean again. Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. You have rescued me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the Kingdom of the Son You love, in Whom I have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

Lord, I want to follow You. I am putting aside my own desires and conveniences. I yield my desires that are not in Your plan for me. Even in the midst of my fear, I surrender and entrust my future to You. I choose to take up my cross and follow You [cleave steadfastly to You, conforming wholly to Your example in living and, if need be, in dying also]. I desire to lose my [lower life] on Your account that I might find it [the higher life].

Father, You gave Jesus to be my Example. He has returned to You, Father, and has sent the Holy Spirit to be my Helper and Guide. In this world there are temptations, trials, and tribulations; but Jesus has overcome the world, and I am of good cheer.

Jesus is my Lord. I choose to become His servant. He calls me His friend.

Lord, help me to walk through the process of surrendering my all to You. I exchange rebellion and stubbornness for a willing and obedient heart. When I refuse to listen, anoint my ears to hear; when I am blinded by my own desires, open my eyes to see.

I belong to Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, Who breaks down and destroys every yoke of bondage. In His name and in obedience to Your will, Father, I submit to the control and direction of the Holy Spirit Whom You have sent to live in me. I am Your child. All to You I surrender. I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony!

In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the Needs and Concerns of the Individual to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
1 Corinthians 14:33 Psalm 51:6,7 TLB
1 Timothy 2:2 Colossians 1:13,14 NIV
Psalm 91:1 Matthew 10:38,39 AMP
1 Peter 5:5 AMP John 16:33
Matthew 6:10 John 15:15
James 4:7 Revelation 12:11
1 Samuel 15:22,23 TLB

Employment

Father, in Jesus’ name, we believe and confess Your Word over __________ today, knowing that You watch over Your Word to perform it. Your Word prospers in __________ whereto it is sent! Father, You are his/her Source of every consolation, comfort, and encouragement. __________ is courageous and grows in strength.

His/her desire is to owe no man anything but to love him. Therefore, __________ is strong and lets not his/her hands be weak or slack, for his/her work shall be rewarded. His/her wages are not counted as a favor or a gift, but as something owed to him. __________ makes it his/her ambition and definitely endeavors to live quietly and peacefully, minds his/her own affairs, and works with his/her hands. He/she is correct and honorable and commands the respect of the outside world, being self-supporting, dependent on nobody, and having need of nothing; for You, Father, supply to the full his/her every need.

He/she works in quietness, earns his/her own food and other necessities. He/she is not weary of doing right and continues in well-doing without weakening. __________ learns to apply himself/herself to good deeds — to honest labor and honorable employment — so that he/she is able to meet necessary demands whenever the occasion may require.

Father, You know the record of his/her works and what he/she is doing. You have set before __________ a door wide open, which no one is able to shut.

__________ does not fear and is not dismayed, for You, Father, strengthen him/her. You, Father, help __________ in Jesus’ name; in Jesus, __________ has perfect peace and confidence and is of good cheer, for Jesus overcame the world and deprived it of its power to harm __________. He/she does not fret or have anxiety about anything, for Your peace, Father, mounts guard over his/her heart and mind. _________ knows the secret of facing every situation, for he/she is self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. __________ guards his/her mouth and his/her tongue, keeping himself/herself from trouble.

__________ prizes Your wisdom, Father, and acknowledges You. You direct, make straight and plain his/her path, and You promote him/her. Therefore, Father, __________ increases in Your wisdom (in broad and full understanding) and in stature and years and in favor with You, Father, and with man! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the Special Needs of Others to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Jeremiah 1:12 Titus 3:14 AMP
Isaiah 55:11 Revelation 3:8 AMP
2 Corinthians 1:3 AMP Isaiah 41:10 AMP
1 Corinthians 16:13 AMP John 16:33 AMP
Romans 13:8 AMP Philippians 4:6,7 AMP
2 Chronicles 15:7 AMP Philippians 4:12,13 AMP
Romans 4:4 AMP Proverbs 21:23 AMP
1 Thessalonians 4:11,12 Proverbs 3:6 AMP
AMP Proverbs 4:8 AMP
2 Thessalonians 3:12,13AMP Luke 2:52 AMP
Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces

If the person for whom you are interceding has not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for his/her salvation if you have not already done so. Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present ___________ before You. I stand in the gap and intercede in behalf of ___________, knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold ____________ in bondage. I unwrap ___________ from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against ___________.

Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.

So I speak to you, Satan, and to the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits of_____________________________(names of spirits) assigned to __________. I take authority over you and bind you away from __________ in the mighty name of Jesus. You loose __________ and let him/her go free in the name of Jesus. I demand that you desist in your maneuvers now. Satan, you are a spoiled and defeated foe.

Ministering spirits of God, you go forth in the name of Jesus and provide the necessary help to and assistance for __________.

Father, I have laid hold of __________’s salvation and his/her confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I speak of things that are not as though they were, for I choose to look at the unseen — the eternal things of God. I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over __________, for I am not ignorant of Satan’s devices. I resist Satan, and he has run in terror from __________ in the name of Jesus. I give Satan no place in __________. I plead the blood of the Lamb over __________, for Satan and his cohorts are overcome by that blood and Your Word. I thank You, Father, that I tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in __________’s behalf. __________ is delivered from this present evil world. He/she is delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!

Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within __________ with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.

I thank You, Father, that __________ is redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus. He/she is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and belongs to You — spirit, soul and body. I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for he/she will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus. __________ has escaped the snare of the devil who has held him/her captive and henceforth does Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in his/her spirit, soul and body.

Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Satan’s works are destroyed in __________’s life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah! __________ walks in the Kingdom of God, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord! Amen.

Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound. Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person’s behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the Special Needs of Others to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Hebrews 4:16 2 Corinthians 2:11
Ezekiel 22:30 James 4:7
Romans 8:26 Ephesians 4:27
Isaiah 58:6 Revelation 12:11
Ephesians 6:16 Luke 10:19
Matthew 18:18 Galatians 1:4
Mark 16:17 Colossians 1:13
Ephesians 6:12 Matthew 12:43-45
Colossians 2:15 1 Corinthians 6:12
Matthew 12:29 2 Timothy 2:26
Hebrews 1:14 1 John 3:8
Romans 4:17 Romans 14:17
2 Corinthians 4:18

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service