Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is for (Sandra Grayson)
This is the message

Hello my brothers & sister greeting in the name of the LORD.Could I ask you to please Pray for the HOLMES family. My brother went home to be with GOD June 30,2008. On Saturday night my nephew who is 19 was shot in the leg and in the head and at this moment they are taking him off the machine they cannot remove the bullet if he breaths on his on he has a chance to live if not we will be planning another home going. thank you for your PRAYERS GOD BLESS you and yours much love sandra Please PRAY for all our youth

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS she is doing fine.
My Dearest Sis, Praying For You And Family*
My sister you are In my prayers and your family, God is faithful and He loves you all, Stand on the Word and let Him do what only He can do ,love you in this time better , and be strong in Him, and when you are at your weakest, He will be strong In you, and let Him use you to Him be all glory and honor, I love you my sister,with the love of Jesus, always,Joy and Grace be with you.Walk with the Lord.
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER EMBRACE MY SISTER AND HER FAMILY{HOLMES FAMILY}IN YOUR LOVING ARMS AND GIVE THEM COMFORT, STRENGTH AND PEACE DURING THEIR TIMES OF STORM. WHISPER TO THEM YOUR LIVING ETERNAL WORDS OF WISDOM, GUIDANCE, HOPE, FAITH AND LOVE. IN JESUS HOLY NAME WE STAND IN AGREEMENT TO KEEP THEM UPLIFTED, AMEN

SENDING PRAYERS UP ON BEHALF OF YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES DEAR SISTER. LOVE YOU.
Dearest Sis, Praying For You & Family In The Time Of Loss Of A Love One*
May God Comfort You And Family * Much Love Sis*

Heavenly Father,
We lift this family and young man up to You for comfort and healing.
We Know you can do all things,so we ask You to put Your healing hands
on this young man,and that You comfort this family in Your Loving arms.
We ask this in Jesus Name. amen

Lord, prayers lifted for Your precious child...Sandra. The path of life these days is not an easy walk. Lord, it is not easy for a mother to stand beside her child dying...and not beable to do anything. Lord, we know that you can and are able...but that it must be Your will...not ours. Lord, prayers lifted that it be Your strength that carries this precious mother through this season. Lord, may You rain peace down upon this child of Yours as she presses on. Lord, may it be Your rainbow of hope and love that lights her path. Lord, may she hear Your whispers in the winds...I love You, I am with You, neither height nor depth will seperate us, I will never leave nor forsake You. Lord, I know that Your arm and reach have no limits....Lord, please touch and hold this child and let Sandra know that she is not alone at this time. Lord, praises lifted that You hear and will answer.

Thank you all for your condelence and PRAYERS Much Love Sister Sandra grayson. GOD BLESS all my friends and brothers and sisters in CHRIST JESUS I love you all.
First and foremost let me say that I send my condolences to your family and the Holmes family while pleading the Blood of Jesus and a hedge of protection over all of you.

Next I bind that spirit of death over your entire family on earth as it is in heaven and I loose divne protection (Psalms 91) on earth as it is in heaven over your entire family in the name of Jesus!

And lastly, I hope this scripture will comfort other family members as well as your self about your relatives that have gone to be with the Lord. I AM SO SORRY!

Psalm 116:15
15Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

THE BLOOD OF JESUS

I.

Morning Prayer 1

Father, I come in the name of Jesus to plead His blood on my life and on all that belongs to me, and on all over which You have made me a steward.

I plead the blood of Jesus on the portals of my mind, my body (the temple of the Holy Spirit), my emotions, and my will. I believe that I am protected by the blood of the Lamb which gives me access to the Holy of Holies.

I plead the blood on my children, on my grandchildren and their children, and on all those whom You have given me in this life.

Lord, You have said that the life of the flesh is in the blood. Thank You for this blood that has cleansed me from sin and sealed the New Covenant of which I am a partaker.

1 Based on a prayer written by Joyce Meyer in The Word, the Name and the Blood (Tulsa: Harrison House, 1995).

In Jesus’ name, amen.

II.

Evening Prayer2

Father, as I lie down to sleep, I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life — within me, around me, and between me and all evil and the author of evil.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Scripture References:
Exodus 12:7,13 Leviticus 17:11
1 Corinthians 6:19 1 John 1:7
Hebrews 9:6-14 Hebrews 13:20 AMP

Hedge of Protection

Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up __________ to You and pray a hedge of protection around him/her. We thank You, Father, that You are a wall of fire round about __________ and that you set Your angels round about him/her.

We thank You, Father, that __________ dwells in the secret place of the Most High and abides under the shadow of the Almighty. We say of You, Lord, You are his/her refuge and fortress, in You will he/she trust. You cover __________ with Your feathers, and under Your wings shall he/she trust. __________ shall not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day. Only with his/her eyes will __________ behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Because __________ has made You, Lord, his/her refuge and fortress, no evil shall befall him/her — no accident will overtake him/her — neither shall any plague or calamity come near him/her. For you give Your angels charge over __________, to keep him/her in all Your ways.

Father, because You have set Your love upon __________, therefore will You deliver him/her. __________ shall call upon You, and You will answer him/her. You will be with him/her in trouble and will satisfy __________ with a long life and show him/her Your salvation. Not a hair of his/her head shall perish. Amen.

Scripture References:
Ezekiel 22:30 Psalm 91:4,5 AMP
Zechariah 2:5 Psalm 91:8-11 AMP
Psalm 34:7 Psalm 91:14-16 AMP
Psalm 91:1,2 AMP Luke 21:18
Heavenly Father,
I lift up to you my sister in Christ,Sandra. Lord you know her as Your child.We ask that you be with her and her family in
this time of crises.That You allow her to know Your Grace.
I ask that Your healing hands be on her brother and with his
doctor as he performs surgery. Lord I ask all this in the precious
Name of Jesus my Saviour. Amen
Put it in God's Hand I ask that the Lord Gods will be done right now in earth as it is in heaven Lord God I ask you to cover this family in Jesus mighty and Holy Name Amen.
Photobucket

Photobucket

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service