Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from (Alice)
this is the message.

I just stop by to say that i wont be home or online for a few days because i am going in to have sugery on tuesday send some prayer's up for me. take care and God bless. love Alice

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Health and Healing

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before You asking You to heal me. It is written that the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if I have committed sins, I will be forgiven. I let go of all unforgiveness, resentment, anger and bad feelings toward anyone.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and I desire to be in good health. I seek truth that will make me free – both spiritual and natural (good eating habits, medications if necessary, and appropriate rest and exercise). You bought me at a price, and I desire to glorify you in my spirit and my body – they both belong to you.

Thank you, Father, for sending Your Word to heal me and deliver me from all my destructions. Jesus, You are the Word who became flesh and dwelt among us. You bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sickness). You were pierced through for my transgressions, crushed for my iniquities, the chastening for my well-being fell upon You, and by your scourging I am healed.

Father, I give attention to Your words, and incline my ear to your sayings. I will not let them depart from my sight, but keep them in the midst of my heart. For they are my life and health to my whole body.

Since the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to my mortal body through His Spirit who dwells in me.

Thank You that I will prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. Amen.

Pleading the Blood of Jesus

I.

Morning Prayer 1

Father, I come in the name of Jesus to plead His blood on my life and on all that belongs to me, and on all over which You have made me a steward.

I plead the blood of Jesus on the portals of my mind, my body (the temple of the Holy Spirit), my emotions, and my will. I believe that I am protected by the blood of the Lamb which gives me access to the Holy of Holies.

I plead the blood on my children, on my grandchildren and their children, and on all those whom You have given me in this life.

Lord, You have said that the life of the flesh is in the blood. Thank You for this blood that has cleansed me from sin and sealed the New Covenant of which I am a partaker.

1 Based on a prayer written by Joyce Meyer in The Word, the Name and the Blood (Tulsa: Harrison House, 1995).

In Jesus’ name, amen.

II.

Evening Prayer2

Father, as I lie down to sleep, I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life — within me, around me, and between me and all evil and the author of evil.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Scripture References:
Exodus 12:7,13 Leviticus 17:11
1 Corinthians 6:19 1 John 1:7
Hebrews 9:6-14 Hebrews 13:20 AMP

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service