Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Hello Prayer Warriors
The bible teaches us that we will be attacked. and we are being attacked. we that are children of god do not throw stone for stone, and the bible teaches us in Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
so why would a child of god who is working for the lord say that we are all fake here. when all we are doing is working for the lord.the people that are spreading the rumors use to be members. they are doing this because we are growing in the lord and they are not, so we will not retiliate for no circumstances. we will pray for them, if you belong to the network with the people that are saying this just pray for them and tell them you love them. and we will also pray for them and show our love because we all no where we stand for the lord. god bless.

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are so right they had me ready to leave but the devil is a lie. All true Prayer Warriors step up and stomp the devil out with Prayer. It is written Matthew 5:44 verse. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you,do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; This is written in red in the HOLY BIBLE meaning straight out of the mouth of JESUS CHRIST the SON of the LIVING GOD. AMEN

Photobucket
Photobucket Father in the Mighty Name of Jesus,
Thank you for your loving kindness, mercy, and grace. There is none like You. Lord, I pray for those is are speaking evil things against your people and forgive them because they no not what they do. Bind up the enemy and everything that is not like you. Loose the bands of evil from around the hearts of men. Loose the strongholds. Your Word says, whatsoever is bound in heaven is bound on heart and whatsoever is loosed in is loosed on earth. Renew the spirit of your people every where. Father, I stand on your Holy Word that says, No weapon formed against us shall prosper. I thank you in advance and give your Name all the glory and honor. I thank you because it is already done. In the Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen. Glory to God in the Highest. Hallelujah!!!!
Amen Anointed Prayer Warrior* Lady True Praise* This Is My Prayer I Sent To Her*

On August 18, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Deloresa wrote:
>My Dearest Sis,You're Around Anointed People My
>Sister Everthing Guardian Stand For Is For The
>Lord Jesus Christ Hallelujah God Is Blessing
>Guardian Ministry It Is Already Known For The Tags
>Guardian Makes It's all Over the World My Sister*
>I understand what you're going through yes you're
>being attack every child of god will come under
>attack you Have Been Purchase Hallelujah By God*
>You're cover by The Blood of Jesus, Don't be weak
>my sister the Lord is your Strength:
>Heavenly Father, We come to you knowing you die
>for our sin you shead your blood on the cross so
>that we may live free Glory To Jesus Strenghten my
>sister Lord Jesus The Enemy Is attacking Her Lord
>Jesus I'am Asking You Heavenly Father To Open Her
>Mind speak to her Spirit in the Mighty Name Of
>Jesus she knows Heavenly Father Who you are Show
>her Lord Jesus that you Has a Purpose you have Design
>for her Lord Jesus make her see and understand
>that it is very Important for her to know her
>Purpose Heavenly Father let your Spirit flow
>through her body Lord Jesus she don't have to
>prove to anyone who she is Hallelujah she don't
>have to Persuade people that You Lord Jesus have a
>calling in her life from You Jesus Hallelujah the
>Enemy Only attack the child of God Whom God has
>Purchase Hallelujah And you Heavenly Father Has
>Given A Purpose, Calling* Yes My sister God Has
>given You A Purpose A Calling Hallelujah Glory
>He's calling You Sister Open Up you Heart know
>your calling God has for you Glory to God put your
>time and your entire heart and soul in it
>Hallelujah One way my sister to recognizing your
>calling is to beaware of the deep desires in your
>Spirit don't let the Enemy turn you around I Bleed
>The Blood Of Jesus Remember, God deals with the
>Spirit of our being Hallelujah Thank You Jesus God
>contact and relates only to Our Spirit Hallelujah
>the desire Jesus puts in Yor spirit becomes your
>desire God wants his desire to become your desire
>so God can hallelujah fulfill His purpose in your
>Life Glory to God *
>My Sister stand on your Beliefs in Your Spirit
>Hallelujah* My sister i love you god loves you be
>Strenghten only in Gods Words* Amen
>Sis, Whom Ever Is Telling You That Guardian Is
>Fake Ask Them Who Was Jesus Cousin Hallelujah,
>If They can't answer in 10 Second Know That You
>Were Purchase By God* We Thank You Lord Jesus For Loving Us Hallelujah You're Worthy Lord Jesus To Be Praise * I Call Jesus Jesus All Demons Shall Leave* You Will Not Stop This Ministry In The Mighty Name Of Jesus* Amen
Thank you my Sister in Christ
Amen,Amen,Amem
Father have mercy today upon those who speak out against your children and their work, help them Lord to trust in you and your wisdom and power,if I am not what others thing I should be Lord help them to pray for me not critize me and use words against me to tare me down.Help them Lord to understand that only the enemy is an accuser of the brenthren,we must not give place to him,keep our minds stayed upon thee and let your words of love,mercy,compasion and patience be in our hearts and minds.amen
Amen,Amen,Amem
To all of my brothers and sisters, stay strong in the LORD and be of good courage. We will win if we don't faint. Consider the potter and how he has to continue to mold his clay to perfect it. We are under attack because we won't give up and will continue to be faithful no matter what. I encourage all of you to stand on the word of GOD in truth and we will be victorious. We should never have to defend what we are doing for the LORD, keep your heart pure and your motives right and TRUST GOD.

Love
Sandra Green
To God be the Glory, and I bless this site, because we know it is All about Jesus, and His Will for the ones that have a request for prayer.He is the healer, the deliever, the way out of No way, He is the truth the Life, He is spirit and we are spirit in a body, and He uses people to pray for the sick,binded the devil and all the wickiness of satan, It is Jesus that gives the anointing and the virture, and the mercy on whom He please, we ask , and we believe, In the Name of Jesus. that what a prayer Warrior do, the Word of God saids that the Lord looks for those to pray for His people, the prayers of the rightous, availeth much, It is all about Faith we no reason on earth to play with God's people, and we really don't play with God, we are only vessels, and made a choice to serve Jesus the Christ. I beleve Him and I love Him, and Prayer is a conversation with your Father in the Name Of Jesus, where we can come boldly before the throne of Grace , Let the strong bear the infrimities of the weak, and with love with do. God is in control,I love you with the love of Jesus,Lord help your children to see it is not about us, but all is done that you may the the Glory and Honor,for what if we gain the whole world and loss our soul what would it profitt us nothing, God is Love and He Faithful, and He Is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, He Is still Lord, and His Word sid If we believe we can speak to the mountain and it has to go, we have power in thr Blood and In the Name of Jesus Christ. Glory be toour Lord, Blessings to you, and to my sisters and brothers here my prayers are with you and I love you just because I love you with the Love of Jesus, it is the greatest commandment Love thy neighbor as your self, and they shall know you because you Love, unconditional,love is God and Grace and Mercy gives us the right to pray ye one for another,I know that Nothing is to hard for Jesus, He can , do anything but fail.praise the Lord Thank you Jesus for the healings and all the miracle you are doing, and have done, healings in marriages, in the mind, body, on and on , but the greatest is salvation being Born Again, Allows me to you to us, to use the Name Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, In Love.Bless this site and the over seer.Thank you Lord.
Amen,Amen,Amem
AMEN MY BROTHER. ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY FOR THEM AND PUT THEM IN THE LORD'S HANDS. OUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWS WHATS BEST. GLORY BE TO GOD!!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service