Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from deserner on MySpace.

Dear friend, I hope that all is well with you and yours. Would you please pray for me and my family and the other family I know. We are all suffering bereavement due to a six year old who lost her fight for life from cancer.

Thank you so much - i'm in mourning my dear.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I APPRECIATE SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS BROTHER S AND SISTERS AS YOU PRAYED FOR ME THE OTHER DAY MY SENSE OF ARMOUR PROTECTION FELT STRENGHT AND CONFORT AND GOD HAVE ALREADY STARTED WORKING IN MY LIFE TREMENDOUSLY AND SHOWING ME SOME OF HIS PROMISES, PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYER FOR MY PROTECTION AGAINS, FALSE TESIMONY, OCCULT ENEMIES AND FOR PROTECTION OF MY MINISTRY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU ARE APPRECIATED LOTS:) MARGARITA DIAZ MISSIONER AND WARRIOR IN PROCESS FOR THE LORD:) Delete Comment
Dear heart, I know you are mourning, and you will mourn, some more,and the pain and heart broken in the family, so young,so much life ahead, but it is all right, to go through what you all are feeling ,I pray God with His small still voice will visited yoi and the rest of the family,but it will be one or two who will give a good report in the strom, you all are in right now. It may seem hopeless, and so wrong, but your spirit will agree, that it will be all right after while, God will wipe away your tears and even bottle some because He loves you the baby of six year is not even to the accountibly for her self, she came for a short time to give you all love and show you a love that is unconditional, picture with me she is in your future,where we have to go to her,but she is happy,with the Lord;she is at peace no more pain,no more of this world,to go through anything anymore, she is free with and in the Lord she is happy, and she had to come into the world and have a birth-day to let someone seeand meet Jesus, her living was not in vain it seems to be unfair,and it hurts so bad, a pain that you have never felted in this life, i know,you will make it the mom,and dad,and all the family will walk this through, how because some one is going to see God,for the first time,some is going to give their life to God some one is going to turn completely around,and see the devil for who he is ,and get tired of the way they have been living, now in the mist of all of that that is happen the Lord will never leave you, not even for a second, He want forsake you, but He will love you,so much and have mercy on you, and carry you,and walk beside you on some days,you will find and strenght come in you,and you will start, loving Him back, and feeling His presences around you.it may take two years but in those days you will fellowship with Him like never before,you will learn Him and His ways she already knew Him,and His ways, she loved Him,and when she saw His face and His Glory do you think she would turn around? or go home with her Father, who knew her before she came into the world, and had a birth-day.See her in the Lord and His Glory all around her,she is at home, so take your time and walk with the Master,and let Him heal your spirit your soul, and your MIND,and love Him with All your mind body and soul. God will show you that He is and will get the glory out of this, don't turn away from Him,He will hold you and let you know It Is alright Trust In me the hurt in that chest and in that heart will heal, you want ever forget her but you can say Lord I miss her,but i thank you my baby don't have to go through that anymore she is with you, and I got to see you Lord I mustsee you lord,because you are in my future, I know it is NOT real for a child to go before,a parent, regardless how old it is NOT the way we think It should be,but i thought about Jesus coming down from heaven to die for us He had a mother earthy and a Father,heavenly and and a dad,earthy, and you know,Mary was hurted and she knew from the begining He would leave before her, and God only begotten son,He even had to turn His Back away from Jesus ,because He became sin for us that we might have everlasting life, I tell you time will make it better where you can talk about her and think on the good things, and refresh every one else,her face had peace on it when she sleep away and she heard you talking to her at the ending of her day on earth,I know her face shined with God's Glory and you saw her, like never before the pain was gone and her face said I'am alright I've peace, and I'll always love you, I'll see you, and God held you then when you see her in your mind and her sweet face didn't have hurting or pain or something Is wrong, on it No .It said All is well, I see Jesus, and He has you all In His Hand and He told me. He would walk you all through this and restore you laughter, and joy and peace in Him.She is not loss, she has left earth and went home,you know where she is,I sh
My beloved friend, fight the good fight of faith......1 tim. 6:12
I pray for favor .............. for the need of there healing ^J^

3 john 2

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service