Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

I want to let everyone know that I was hard headed this week I was having a weak moment in mine life then I call on mine sister we prayed then she gave me instructions to follow I was suppose to march around my house (Jericho march) 7 times pleading the blood do communion everyday for 7 days and some other things no.1 I question God why I dont want this man that has abandon me and my children twice in this life I did what I felt God really wanted me to do but I didnt do the communion Guess what guys and girls my Paster spoke about Jericho and tearing down walls man I felt the Holy Spirit speaking to hard head please pray for this fool I must not be so quick to judge I should be able to listen to the small voices that is leading this new creature down the road of Jericho and yes I will be doing mine 7 day communion and call things as they are Please forgive my head that is so hard

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

praise the LORD FOR WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW PRAISE FATHER SON AND THE BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT FIRST AND FARMOST I GIVE HONOR TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHOM SHED HIS BLOOD ON CALARY I WILL BE PRAYING FOR U BECAUSE WE MUST REALIZE WHAT THE APOSTAL PAUL TEACHING HOW WE AS CHRISTAIN MUST PRAY ONE FOR ANOTHER SURE EVEN WITH GOD HELP SEEKING GOD BECAUSE EVEN THE SAINT OF GOD NEED PRAY ALSO IAM A PRAYING MAN I STRONG BELIEVE IN PRAYING BECAUSE "THE WEAPON OF OUR WARFARE IS NOT CARNAL THIS BATTLE IN WHICH WE ARE IN IS A SPIRIT BATTLE BECAUSE WE WRESLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD SO WE ALL MUST KEPT ALL THE SAINT OF CHRIST IN PRAY THE CHURCH IN WHICH I GO TO IS A TWENTY-FOUR HR WE PRAY FOR TWENTY-FOUR HRS JUST PRAYING FOR ALL THE CHILDREN OF GOD GOD WANT US TO BE JOY HERE THE SERECT J= JESUS 0= OTHER THAN YOURSELF Y= YEILDING TO CHRIST WILL SO THAT WHAT JOY IS ALL ABOUT SUBMITTTNG TO EACH OTHER AND LOVING ONE ANOTHER AS CHRIST AS TAUGHT US SO SISTER BE BLESS AND THE LOVE OF CHRIST BE WITH U
Praise the Lord Sister...

Do the Jericho March, it works. Put all your trust in the Lord. Be Blessed!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service