Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

In these days it is important to note the difference between a dynamic, alive relationship with God, personally, and the 'act right, do right, be right' religions that talk the talk, but don't walk the walk, either out of ignorance, as in they don't know the difference, or they are still babes as in lack of maturity.

It is is important to know the difference -- because our warfare is not with flesh and blood -- as in telling anyone how to behave, or dress or act -- and I am speaking of the 'guilt syndrome' religious way of presenting God. New birth is that, you are born again.

Ever ask what is born again since you look the same and feel, think, the same? Spirit? yes!!! And since we are borning again of the INCORUPTIBLE SPIRIT, what is the real issue?

Is it preaching and pointing the finger at 'them' -- there is only one accuser of the brethren, and any one who follows in the footsteps of the accuser, well . . . blindness and captivity are two words that come to mind. I speak this not to accuse, but to ring the bell for us to wake up and pay attention.

If God calls light out of darkness and life out of death --- then He is the Potter and can make and shape and shake us yes? So it isn't about the performance as in what we do, our focus is to be on WHO WE ARE NOW, and WHOSE WE ARE NOW!

We must renew our minds, which are programmed with all the 'yuk' from our former lives -- habits, etc. And as we do this we are transformed by the Spirit of God into the 'MORE THAN CONQUERORS' God created us to be in Christ.

Jesus when He walked the earth, went to those who were not looked upon as being 'worthy' -- as in they were the lost, the foresaken, the captives, the broken hearted -- and Jesus poured out Love to them. The religious folk of the day had a hard time with this, as the religious folk today have a hard time with the Love factor being supreme over the point and blame factors of religion.

And the bottom line is this: if someone prays a prayer that is motivated by religion, which includes judging and pointing and blaming, guess what happens. The very ones we are waring against (principalities, spiritual wickedness in high places, powers of darkness, and rulers of darkness) get ammunition to go against any and all who are poor in spirit, lost, forsaken, broken hearted, and hopeless, as well as those who are praying according to the Spirit of God in their hearts.

Now that would explain why there are so many 'situations' that are ocurring in families, and within churches throughout the world.

Prayer as in living prayer or prayer life as I believe the Spirit led me to, is IN RELATIONSHIP, true relationship with God, through the Holy Spirit and in agreement with Jesus, who has been touched by all of our infirmities and rose from the death dealt to Him for the sins of the world.

I call out to God to make a way out of no way for His Love to be shared around the world, LOVE IS GOD, AND GOD IS LOVE, AND LOVE NEVER FAILS!

Amen..

Views: 40

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service