Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Good morning Prayer Warrior I will not be on until later today because my daughter is having an unexpected surgery this morning please pray for a safe recovery as she is very scared. I ask that you all pray with us and for us thanking you all in advance 357greeneyes1 S. Grayson

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be Praying
for your daughter
my Sister in Christ

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Dearest Sis I'll Be Praying For Your Daughter*

H E A L E D in the Name of J E S U S !!!!!!!! Pastor Walker
My Prayers and Praises for the Hand of God to be with your daughter the doctors and the nurses that will be caring for her...
Be of good cheer my dear friend, our Father is the great physician and he knows every thing about your
daughter, she is in good hands, with his stripes over two thousand years age your daughter was heal.

Go about your regular business knowing that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.

God bless you and your daughter, today and always.
GOD IS THERE FOR U JUST REACH-OUT AND FEEL HIS LOVE FOR ALL YOUR CARE READ MATT:11: 28 TO TELL US (CHISTIAN) TO CAST ALL OUR CARE UPON HIM HIS YOKE IS EASY AND HIS BURDEN IS LIGHT SURE THIS LAST HOLIDAY THE DARK-ONE ATTACK ME AGAIN SAY IAM ALL LONE NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME I WATCH AS OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR FAMILY CHRISTMAS BUT ONCE AGAIN I CAME HOME TO A COLD AND LONELY HOUSE BUT I STILL PRAISE CHRIST MY SAVOR SHOWN ME IAM NOT ALONE THEN MY FREIND CALL ME AND WISH ME A MERRY CHRISTMAS I WAS DELIGHTED TO HEAR HIS VOICE SO BE BLESS MY LITTLE SISTER-IN-CHRIST AND REMMEMBER THE "THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGHT GOD IS THERE FOR US FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME I BE DEIGHTED AND JOYFUL TO HEAR FROM U BE BLESS U ARE HIGHLY FAVIORATE
Spiritual Healing
Prayers for Spiritual Healing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Prayer / Prayers / Spiritual Healing Shopping Cart >>

Spiritual Healing Prayers

In the silence of your divine presence, God, I feel your healing spirit flowing through me right now. Your life force energy brings passion, energy, and enthusiasm to my mind, body, and spirit. I feel alive.

Surrounded by your magnificent healing spirit, God, I experience spiritual healing and wholeness throughout every part of my being.

Thank You, Father, for your spiritual healing energy that pumps through every fiber of my being, nourishing me and restoring me to wholeness and joy.

To you, dear God, I willingly hand over all concern about my health. I trust that your healing energy will restore me to my natural health.

Dear God, I am open to receiving the mighty healing power of your Spirit. Your life-force energizes every cell of my being. I am grateful for your physical and spiritual healing.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service