Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Hey prayer warrior I believe Jesus ask me to pray for my bro in law I 've found he's been against my marriage from day one I found out that when we (my husband n I was going threw)he was back biting my marriage he's the one that gets in his family place and tear down the walls every where he goes he destroy hope,life and dreams in a home,let me give you a back ground.He would ask his family members can I stay with you out of petty you say yes then he works hard on the children he begin giving them what they think they want and listening for ways to tear down the home front;because of the weak state the family is in at that time he strike like a vipor he uses witch craft to gain his strenght ,he tells the world about his indian gods and uses them to pray(prey) on others he has twisted so many kids mind that one family son has walked out and dont want anything to do with his own mother, two other family members are going threw divorce(I'm one of them) and two other family mambers are barely even speak too him(they're the smart ones ),so with a cry for help please pray for this man I think it's because of loneliness that he tear down the walls.Dont get me wrong I dont think he is all part of it,but because of he's is the older brother everybody goes to him for help on advice about themselves and being decieved that he loves them they listen to the advice he gives.

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will Pray for you and your husband
and your family,and him my Siater in Christ.

Knowing God's Plan for Marriage

Unto You, O Lord, do I bring my life. O my God, I trust in, lean on, rely on and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies (rejection, hurt, inferiority, unworthiness) triumph over me.

Father, it is written, For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord...(Jer. 29:11-14 amp).

In the name of Jesus, I always pray and do not turn coward (faint, lose heart and give up).

Father, I am looking for Your plan, Your answer for my life. It is my desire to be married. But, I must be sure in my decision that I am living as You intend and accepting whatever situation You have put me into. According to Your Word, marriage will bring extra problems that I may not need to face at this time in my life.

All the ways of a man or woman are pure in his or her own eyes, but You, Lord weigh the spirits (the thoughts and intents of the heart). Therefore, I roll my works upon You, [commit and trust them wholly to You; You will cause my thoughts to become agreeable to Your will, and] so shall my plans be established and succeed.

Because You, Lord, are my Shepherd, I have everything I need!

You let me rest in the meadow grass and lead me beside the quiet streams. You give me new strength. You help me do what honors You the most.

Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for You are close beside me, guarding, guiding me all the way.

You provide delicious food for me in the presence of my enemies. You have welcomed me as Your guest; my blessings overflow!

Your goodness and unfailing kindness shall be with me all of my life, and afterwards I will live with You forever in Your home.

In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

Germaine recommends that you pray this and other prayers on the topic of marriage in the Prayers for the Needs and Concerns of Marriage Partners and Heads of Households section to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Psalm 25:1,2 amp Proverbs 16:2,3 amp
Luke 18:1 amp Psalm 23:1-6 tlb
1 Corinthians 7:1,2 tlb

I'll send some more scripture to your email address!
Hello, Sister!

Remind your brother-in-law of Isaiah 54:17
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee (your marriage) shall prosper; and every tongue (his, your brother-in-law) that shall rise against thee (your marriage) in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants (You) of the LORD, and their (your) righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Most Precious Saints in the Lord and others who need prayer,
I am in agreement with your deliverances, salvations, healings, and your finances.
I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU FOR RECONCILIATION WITH YOUR SPOUSE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

You shall also decree a thing(ex. divine healing, healed marriage, healed finances, healed spirit, divine protection, divine revelation and understanding, a job, a business, etc.), and it shall be established unto you (put your name in here or the person’s name that you are praying for ): and the light shall shine upon (put your name in here or the person’s name that you are praying for) ways Job 22:28.
These below-mentioned scriptures give me the right to be in agreement with you for your prayer request.
In the following example, I will use the name Angela (representing (your name) the person requesting the prayer and Mahoganie, (which is my real name) representing me the person in agreement with Angela’s (your) prayer request. Please read all scriptures audibly (out loud) because “faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.”
Matthew 18:18-20 (King James Version)
18Verily I say unto you (Angela), Whatsoever (the problem that is attacking you: lack of finances, sickness, indecisiveness, fear, disobedience, fornication, alcoholism, no job, kid out of control, and etcetera.), ye (Angela) shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever (the solution is manifested now: money-finances, divine healing-spiritually, (mentally, emotionally, and physically), sound mind, faith, obedience, celibacy, soberness (delivered from drugs and all substance abuse), job-business, obedient, unprovoked kid’s taught of the Lord and raise in the admonition of Him), ye (Angela) shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19Again I say unto you (Angela), That if two (Angela (person requesting the prayer) and Mahoganie (the person in agreement) of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing (the solution manifested now): money-finances, divine healing-(spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically), sound mind, faith, obedience, celibacy, soberness (delivered from drugs and all substance abuse), job-business, obedient, unprovoked kid’s taught of the Lord and raise in the admonition of Him) that they (Angela and Mahoganie) shall ask, it shall be done for them (Angela and Mahoganie) of my Father which is in heaven.
20For where two (Angela and Mahoganie) or three (the other prayer warriors) are gathered together in my (Jesus) name, there am I in the midst of them.
I pray that you believe that you receive your prayer answered now, in the name Jesus!
All that agree with this prayer, say, Amen and thank God!
I will send you other scriptures soon! If you want them now please email me back and request my collection of prayers that I’ve put together for free.
Thank you for allowing me to pray for you! It is my delight and sure pleasure.
Luv Ya!
Mahoganie
P.S. If you have a little doubt about your faith just pray the highlighted part of the following scripture:
Mark 9:24
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Link: to read a Bible.
King James Version (KJV)
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew18:18-20;&ve...;
Link: to listen to the Bible.
http://www.audiotreasure.com/KJV/index.htm
It’s possible for you to both read your Bible and hear it being read to you at the same time if you open up both websites at the same time. “Faith cometh by hearing by the word of God.”
Healing
By Dr. Creflo Dollar
1. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Word to deliver me from destruction (Psalm 107:20).
2. Jesus bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sicknesses). He was pierced through for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities. The punishment for my well-being fell on Him, and by His stripes I am healed (Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24).
3. Father, Your words are life to me. They are healing and health to all my flesh (Proverbs 4:22, AMP).
4. Since the Spirit of Him Who raised Christ Jesus from the dead dwells in me, that same Spirit also gives life to my body (Romans 8:11).
5. Thank You, Father God, that I prosper and am in health even as my soul prospers (3 John 2).
6. Lord, You restore my health and heal my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17).
7. Thank You, Lord, for forgiving all of my iniquities and healing all of my diseases (Psalm 103:3).
8. Thank You, Father, that my light breaks forth as the morning and that my health springs forth speedily (Isaiah 58:8).

Confessions for Being a Godly Husband
BY Creflo Dollar
I decide this day to love my wife, to give up my interests, to take on her interests, to not be controlling, but to be a godly leader by educating myself in the ways of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Today I declare that I’m a different man and when I go home, my family is going to see a different man. I am a man of love, right now, in Jesus’ name.

I boldly confess that I am a loving, caring, attentive husband. As God’s Spirit works in me and transforms me more and more into the image of Jesus Christ, I am becoming a better husband to my wife because I love her deeply and I regularly show my love to her. She feels secure and confident in our relationship. As a result, she is willing to follow me wherever God leads and is supportive of my decisions. Investing in my life partner is the best investment I can make in my own life. Therefore, I choose this day to invest love and attentive care into my relationship with my wife—the most important person in my life. I declare this by faith, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Ten Things to Do to Honor Your Wife
1. When you and your wife approach a door, open the door for her and let her go through first.
2. When your wife walks up and down the stairs and when she gets in and out of the car, show enough consideration for her to reach out and take her by the hand, helping her up and down the steps and in and out of the car.
3. Instead of spending all the extra money you have on yourself and on your personal pleasures, sacrifice a few of your own desires and give her the extra money to spend it doing something she likes to do.
4. Tell your wife often how beautiful she is to you.
5. Speak honorably of your wife in front of your children.
6. Take your wife to dinner or lunch often.
7. Call her during the day just to let her know that you’re thinking about her.
8. Make time in your schedule to be only with your wife.
9. Men don’t like to write notes, but women love to receive them so write your wife a love note.
10. Always remember special dates, such as your wife’s birthday and your wedding anniversary.
Confessions for Being a Godly Wife
I confess that I am a supportive wife who demonstrates love in the way I approach my husband. He doesn’t see me as a nagging, complaining wife, but as a friend to confide in and to look to for strength. God is able to speak to my husband without my interference. I trust God to speak to him. I trust God to deal with my heart and help me take on a supportive role in our home.

I confess that I live a powerful, godly and chaste life before my husband. Therefore I am a constant encouragement to him. He seeks my advice. He wants my help. He desires to know what I believe is right regarding decisions affecting our family and our relationship. God’s Spirit is changing me and making me the kind of wife that He wants me to be. I declare this by faith, in Jesus’ name.

I confess that the beautifying of my spirit is a high priority in my life. I don’t make the mistake of putting all my time and effort into improving my outward appearance while forgetting to invest in my spirit. I’ve made a decision that my spirit is beautiful. I’m becoming more godly and beautiful all the time. I have an inward beauty that far outshines everything that I could ever do to improve the appearance of my outward man.

I confess I am a source of stability and power. I am a source of peace in my home. I don’t give in to anger. I don’t fly into a rage and say things that I will later regret. My husband and my children depend on me to be a tower of strength even in the midst of turmoil because I am so stable. I help bring stability to my husband, to my children and to the general atmosphere in my home. Instead of being a contributor to strife, conflict and turmoil, God uses me to bring peace and tranquility to all those who are near me. I release my faith now, in Jesus' name.
Covenant Relationships
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
03/26/06 • 7:30 A.M.
Foundational Scriptures
Genesis 1:27, 28
Genesis 15:8-10
Summary
The family is a force that God introduced into the world to be a source of blessing for people all the days of their lives. The foundation of family is a covenant, which is a promise between two or more persons whose purpose then is to exchange each other's weaknesses for their strengths.
The family is the most important of all relationships.
1. Family can be defined as a force that God introduced to the world to be a blessing to people all the days of their lives.
a. God designed families to be a blessing.
i. Family can be a curse if not governed according to the Kingdom of God system.
b. Family is established through covenant.
i. Words and commitments establish the family unit.
c. Failure to follow God's instructions regarding family will inevitably lead to destruction.
B. A covenant is the foundation of the family.
1. A covenant is a promise that cannot be broken.
a. A covenant, as opposed to a contract, is based on promises, not conditions.
b. Covenant gives birth to family.
2. In the Old Testament, a covenant was established by blood (Genesis 15:8-10).
3. Jesus was the last blood sacrifice. Covenants, since then, are now established with words.
a. A covenant is a commitment or pledge by two or more parties to carry out the terms agreed upon.
C. The purpose of a covenant is to eliminate weaknesses.
1. Families and individuals come into covenant for the purpose of eliminating weaknesses.
2. You have to understand your part in a relationship, as well as the other person's part.
a. When considering someone with whom to come into covenant relationship, identify his or her strengths and work together to eliminate your weaknesses.
i. Example: One person may be strong in the area of organization, while the other may be strong in the area of patience.
ii. Look for someone who is strong where you are weak, and vice versa.
iii. Look for someone who will help to make you a better person.
iv. You should not enter into covenant with someone who has the same weaknesses as you do because covenant relationship will only amplify your weaknesses.
v. In order to discover each other's strengths and eliminate weaknesses, there must be lengthy discussions between the parties involved. This leads to intimacy.
vi. You must be able to talk about everything with your covenant partner.
D. You must prepare for a lifetime relationship.
1. When roles are well-defined and understood, a relationship can fulfill its purpose.
2. Each person should always remember his or her promises because it keeps the family together.
3. We need to challenge ourselves to be better than we are now.
E. A covenant is not the same as a contract.
1. A covenant promise means you give up your rights to the other person.
2. A contract aims to protect your rights; in essence saying that you don't trust another person.
3. A covenant means you've made up your mind to honor the promise made to the other person.
4. You can get out of a contract when difficulties arise, but a covenant is binding.
5. A covenant means that problems are opportunities for healing.
a. You and your covenant partner are there for one another because you both need healing.

Covenant Relationships PART 2
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
03/26/06 • 7:30 A.M.
Foundational Scriptures
Genesis 1:27, 28
Genesis 15:8-10
Summary
The family is a force that God introduced into the world to be a source of blessing for people all the days of their lives. The foundation of family is a covenant, which is a promise between two or more persons whose purpose then is to exchange each other's weaknesses for their strengths.
A. The family is the most important of all relationships.
1. Family can be defined as a force that God introduced to the world to be a blessing to people all the days of their lives.
a. God designed families to be a blessing.
i. Family can be a curse if not governed according to the Kingdom of God system.
b. Family is established through covenant.
i. Words and commitments establish the family unit.
c. Failure to follow God's instructions regarding family will inevitably lead to destruction.
B. A covenant is the foundation of the family.
1. A covenant is a promise that cannot be broken.
a. A covenant, as opposed to a contract, is based on promises, not conditions.
b. Covenant gives birth to family.
2. In the Old Testament, a covenant was established by blood (Genesis 15:8-10).
3. Jesus was the last blood sacrifice. Covenants, since then, are now established with words.
a. A covenant is a commitment or pledge by two or more parties to carry out the terms agreed upon.
C. The purpose of a covenant is to eliminate weaknesses.
1. Families and individuals come into covenant for the purpose of eliminating weaknesses.
2. You have to understand your part in a relationship, as well as the other person's part.
a. When considering someone with whom to come into covenant relationship, identify his or her strengths and work together to eliminate your weaknesses.
i. Example: One person may be strong in the area of organization, while the other may be strong in the area of patience.
ii. Look for someone who is strong where you are weak, and vice versa.
iii. Look for someone who will help to make you a better person.
iv. You should not enter into covenant with someone who has the same weaknesses as you do because covenant relationship will only amplify your weaknesses.
v. In order to discover each other's strengths and eliminate weaknesses, there must be lengthy discussions between the parties involved. This leads to intimacy.
vi. You must be able to talk about everything with your covenant partner.
D. You must prepare for a lifetime relationship.
1. When roles are well-defined and understood, a relationship can fulfill its purpose.
2. Each person should always remember his or her promises because it keeps the family together.
3. We need to challenge ourselves to be better than we are now.
E. A covenant is not the same as a contract.
1. A covenant promise means you give up your rights to the other person.
2. A contract aims to protect your rights; in essence saying that you don't trust another person.
3. A covenant means you've made up your mind to honor the promise made to the other person.
4. You can get out of a contract when difficulties arise, but a covenant is binding.
5. A covenant means that problems are opportunities for healing.
a. You and your covenant partner are there for one another because you both need healing.
Deliverance From Satan and His Demonic Forces
By Germaine Copeland-Word Ministries
If the person for whom you are interceding has not confessed Jesus as Savior and Lord, pray specifically for his/her salvation if you have not already done so. Stand and thank the Father that it is done in the name of Jesus. Then pray:
Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly to Your throne of grace and present ___________ before You. I stand in the gap and intercede in behalf of ___________, knowing that the Holy Spirit within me takes hold together with me against the evils that would attempt to hold ____________ in bondage. I unwrap ___________ from the bonds of wickedness with my prayers and take my shield of faith and quench every fiery dart of the adversary that would come against ___________.
Father, You say that whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in heaven. You say for me to cast out demons in the name of Jesus.
So I speak to you, Satan, and to the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and the demonic spirits of_____________________________(names of spirits) assigned to __________. I take authority over you and bind you away from __________ in the mighty name of Jesus. You loose __________ and let him/her go free in the name of Jesus. I demand that you desist in your maneuvers now. Satan, you are a spoiled and defeated foe.
Ministering spirits of God, you go forth in the name of Jesus and provide the necessary help to and assistance for __________.
Father, I have laid hold of __________’s salvation and his/her confession of the Lordship of Jesus Christ. I speak of things that are not as though they were, for I choose to look at the unseen — the eternal things of God. I say that Satan shall not get an advantage over __________, for I am not ignorant of Satan’s devices. I resist Satan, and he has run in terror from __________ in the name of Jesus. I give Satan no place in __________. I plead the blood of the Lamb over __________, for Satan and his cohorts are overcome by that blood and Your Word. I thank You, Father, that I tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy in __________’s behalf. __________ is delivered from this present evil world. He/she is delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of Your dear Son!
Father, I ask You now to fill those vacant places within __________ with Your redemption, Your Word, Your Holy Spirit, Your love, Your wisdom, Your righteousness and Your revelation knowledge in the name of Jesus.
I thank You, Father, that __________ is redeemed out of the hand of Satan by the blood of Jesus. He/she is justified and made righteous by the blood of Jesus and belongs to You — spirit, soul and body. I thank You that every enslaving yoke is broken, for he/she will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power in the name of Jesus. __________ has escaped the snare of the devil who has held him/her captive and henceforth does Your will, Father, which is to glorify You in his/her spirit, soul and body.
Thank You, Father, that Jesus was manifested that He might destroy the works of the devil. Satan’s works are destroyed in __________’s life in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah! __________ walks in the Kingdom of God, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord! Amen.
Once this prayer has been prayed, thank the Father that Satan and his cohorts are bound. Stand firm, fixed, immovable and steadfast on your confessions of faith as you intercede on this person’s behalf, for greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).
Scripture References:
Hebrews 4:16 2 Corinthians 2:11
Ezekiel 22:30 James 4:7
Romans 8:26 Ephesians 4:27
Isaiah 58:6 Revelation 12:11
Ephesians 6:16 Luke 10:19
Matthew 18:18 Galatians 1:4
Mark 16:17 Colossians 1:13
Ephesians 6:12 Matthew 12:43-45
Colossians 2:15 1 Corinthians 6:12
Matthew 12:29 2 Timothy 2:26
Hebrews 1:14 1 John 3:8
Romans 4:17 Romans 14:17
2 Corinthians 4:18
NOTE: These prayers and more than over 300 other prayers may be found in one the best prayer book ever, Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.
Examining the Obligation of Marriage
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
05/28/06 • 11:00 A.M.

Scripture References
1 Corinthians 7:10-15
John 10:10
John 8:31, 32
2 Corinthians 3:6
Genesis 2:24 Deuteronomy 24:1-4
Matthew 5:31, 32
John 8:1-11
Mark 10:2-10

Summary
God’s perfect will for a man and woman in marriage is that they stay together forever; however, He makes exceptions for divorce in the cases of marital unfaithfulness that includes sexual sin and when an unbelieving spouse decides to leave his or her partner. Physical, emotional and sexual abuse are also viable reasons for divorce. Religious teaching has kept people in bondage by condemning them for remarrying after divorce, but there is no condemnation for those who remarry under these types of circumstances.
A. The truth of God’s Word will set you free from bondage to religious teaching (John 8:31, 32).
1. It is important that you understand the spirit of the Word and not just the letter (2 Corinthians 3:6).
a. Understand the intent, purpose and bottom line of what God is saying in His Word.
2. Religious teaching has kept people in bondage where the issue of marriage, divorce and remarriage is concerned.
3. God never intended for marriage to end in divorce.
a. God’s original intent for marriage (before sin entered the earth) was for a man to be joined to his wife forever (Genesis 2:24).
B. God hates divorce; however, He has made exceptions for it.
1. The scripture mentions divorce several times.
a. The Bible talks about a man giving his wife a “bill of divorcement” (Deuteronomy 24:1-4).
i. This man’s wife had the potential to be married three or four times.
2. Laws can be altered and exceptions can be made under certain circumstances.
a. Jesus altered the law of stoning that said a woman who commits adultery must be stoned.
i. Unlike the Pharisees, Jesus didn’t condemn the woman who was caught in adultery. In fact, He forgave her, altered the law and simply told her to leave her lifestyle of sin (John 8:1-11).
b. Although divorce is not God’s will, God makes exceptions for it (Matthew 5:31, 32).
c. God made exceptions for divorce because of the hardness of man’s heart (Mark 10:2-10), not because He condones it.
i. Marital unfaithfulness involving sexual sin, or fornication, is a viable reason to get a divorce.
ii. When sexual sin takes place, the marriage covenant is completely broken; it no longer exists. Therefore, it frees the spouse to decide whether to stay and renew the marriage covenant, or leave.
iii. Once the covenant is broken, the spouse is not obligated to stay.
d. Another exception for divorce is when an unsaved, or unbelieving spouse wants to end the marriage or abandons the saved spouse.
i. If an unsaved husband or wife divorces his or her saved spouse, the saved spouse is not in bondage to the marriage covenant. He or she may remarry without it being considered adultery (1 Corinthians 7:10-15,AMP.)
e. God will bless your marriage if you choose to remarry under these circumstances.
i. God wants you to be free from religious teaching that says you are in adultery if you remarry.
f. God does not want His children living in physically, emotionally or sexually abusive situations.
i. Getting physically abused by your husband or wife, or subjecting yourself to a spouse who is sleeping with someone else is not the abundant life God intends for you to live (John 10:10).
ii. As a Father, it is God’s job to take care of His children; He doesn’t want you to stay in these types of situations.
iii. If your spouse is beating you or has the potential to bring sexually transmitted diseases home to you because of sexual unfaithfulness, leave him or her.
iv. Don’t stay in a situation that could cause you or your family to be in jeopardy.

How to Honor Your Wife
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
5/14/06 • 7:30 A.M.

Scripture References
Matthew 6:31-33
1 Peter 3:1-7

Summary
God has set guidelines in place for husbands and wives to successfully operate the institution of marriage. Honor is a calculated decision to show attention, awareness and consideration for another person. Successful marriages are based on both spouses honoring each other on a consistent basis.
A. There are ten things a husband can do to show appreciation for his wife.
1. He should open the door for her and let her go through the door first.
2. He should hold her hand when she walks up and down steps or gets out of a car.
a. This demonstrates that a husband cares for his wife and that she is a precious treasure to him.
3. He should spend extra money on her rather than on himself.
4. He should regularly tell her how beautiful she is to him.
5. He should always speak honorably of her in front of their children.
6. He should take her to dinner or lunch and listen to her when she talks.
7. He should call her during the day to let her know he is thinking about her.
8. He should schedule time to spend with her.
9. He should write her love notes and poems.
10. He should always remember special dates such as her birthday and their wedding anniversary.
B. There are ten things a husband should never do to his wife.
1. Never put your wife down in front of others, jokingly or otherwise.
2. Never point out your wife’s weaknesses publicly.
3. Never tell your wife there isn’t enough money available to buy something she wants, and then buy something you want.
4. Never tell your wife that you don’t have time for her.
5. Never walk in front of your wife.
6. Never compare your wife to another woman.
7. Never make sexual innuendos about your wife in front of others, jokingly or otherwise.
8. Never lie to your wife or tell her a half-truth to cover your tracks; always be honest.
9. Never dishonor your wife in front of your children.
10. Never forget your wife’s birthday or your wedding anniversary.

Husband Prayer of Blessing for his Wife

by Germaine Copeland-Word Ministries
Introduction
It is positive reinforcement, validation and affirmation for children to hear their father pray, blessing his wife and their mother. This is a method of honoring her and reaffirming her position in the home. Words are powerful, and the blessings for the wife in front of the children will promote appropriate self-esteem necessary for success in life.
Sometimes, a wife will feel that she has failed because she is not fulfilling all the roles expressed in Proverbs 31. I believe that God had this passage written to encourage a woman to be all that He created her to be. Out of her “being” — knowing herself, both her strengths and her weaknesses, developing her talents, seeing herself as God sees her and looking to Christ for her completeness (wholeness) — comes the “doing.”
“The woman described in this chapter has outstanding abilities. Her family’s social position is high. In fact, she may not be one woman at all — she may be a composite portrait of ideal womanhood. Do not see her as a model to imitate in every detail; your days are not long enough to do everything she does! See her instead as an inspiration to be all you can be. We can’t be just like her, but we can learn from her industry, integrity and resourcefulness.”1
1 Life Application Bible, New International Version edition (Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991), commentary at bottom of p. 1131.
Prayer
Father, I thank You for my wife who is a capable, intelligent and virtuous woman. Her worth is far more precious than jewels, and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
I thank You that she is a woman of strong character, great wisdom, many skills and great compassion. Strength and dignity are her clothing, and her position is strong and secure. She opens her mouth with skillful and godly wisdom, and on her tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].
Our children rise up and call her blessed (happy, fortunate and to be envied); and I boast of and praise her, [saying], “Many daughters have done virtuously, nobly and well [with the strength of character that is steadfast in goodness], but you excel them all.”
Father, my wife reverently and worshipfully fears You, she shall be praised! Give her of the fruit of her hands, and let her own works praise her in the gates [of the city].
I respect, value and honor my wife before our children.
In the name of Jesus, amen.
Scripture References:
Proverbs 31:10 Proverbs 31:28,29
Proverbs 31:25,26 Proverbs 31:30,31
NOTE: These prayers and more than over 300 other prayers may be found in one the best prayer book ever, Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Submitting All to God
Father, You are the Supreme Authority — a God of order. You have instituted other authority structures that will support healthy relationships and maintain harmony. It is my decision to surrender my will to You, that I might find protection and dwell in the secret place of the Most High.
Father, thank You for pastors and leaders of the church — those who are submitted to You and are examples to the congregation. I submit to the church elders (the ministers and spiritual guides of the church) — [giving them due respect and yielding to their counsel].
Lord, You know just how rebellious I have been. I ask Your forgiveness for manipulating circumstances and people — for trying to manipulate You to get my own way. May Your will be done in my life, even as it is in heaven.
Father, when I feel that my life is spiraling out of control, I bind my mind to the mind of Christ, and my emotions to the control of the Holy Spirit. I loose my mind from obsessive thought patterns that try to confuse me.
Obedience is far better than sacrifice. Father, You are much more interested in my listening to You than in my offerings of material things to You. Rebellion is as bad as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as bad as worshiping idols. Forgive me for practicing witchcraft and worshiping idols.
Father, You deserve honesty from the heart; yes, utter sincerity and truthfulness. Oh, give me this wisdom. Sprinkle me with the cleansing blood, and I shall be clean again. Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. You have rescued me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the Kingdom of the Son You love, in Whom I have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Lord, I want to follow You. I am putting aside my own desires and conveniences. I yield my desires that are not in Your plan for me. Even in the midst of my fear, I surrender and entrust my future to You. I choose to take up my cross and follow You [cleave steadfastly to You, conforming wholly to Your example in living and, if need be, in dying also]. I desire to lose my [lower life] on Your account that I might find it [the higher life].
Father, You gave Jesus to be my Example. He has returned to You, Father, and has sent the Holy Spirit to be my Helper and Guide. In this world there are temptations, trials, and tribulations; but Jesus has overcome the world, and I am of good cheer.
Jesus is my Lord. I choose to become His servant. He calls me His friend.
Lord, help me to walk through the process of surrendering my all to You. I exchange rebellion and stubbornness for a willing and obedient heart. When I refuse to listen, anoint my ears to hear; when I am blinded by my own desires, open my eyes to see.
I belong to Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, Who breaks down and destroys every yoke of bondage. In His name and in obedience to Your will, Father, I submit to the control and direction of the Holy Spirit Whom You have sent to live in me. I am Your child. All to You I surrender. I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony!
Scripture References:
1 Corinthians 14:33 Psalm 51:6,7 TLB
1 Timothy 2:2 Colossians 1:13,14 NIV
Psalm 91:1 Matthew 10:38,39 AMP
1 Peter 5:5 AMP John 16:33
Matthew 6:10 John 15:15
James 4:7 Revelation 12:11
1 Samuel 15:22,23 TLB

Overcoming a Feeling of Rejection and Inferiority
Jesus, I acknowledge you as my High Priest. You understand and sympathize with my weaknesses and this excruciating pain of rejection and inferiority that I have tried to bury. In Your name I approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that I may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Father, be merciful unto me and forgive my sins even as I forgive others. I cast down the wrong perceptions, self-talk and mindsets that have exalted themselves above the Word of God. In the name of Jesus, I thank you for your healing grace that dispels the feelings and thoughts of self-rejection that I have carried most of my life. I am tired of suffering because of the false accusations and demeaning actions of others, and the false accusations I have brought against myself.
Father, these feelings have been like a cancer in my soul, and I choose to replace self-destructive thoughts with your word, which is able to restore and save my soul. In the face of these feelings of rejection and inferiority I choose being extraordinary and “equal to” others. I choose being accepted, loved and highly favored of the Lord. Whom the Son has set free, is free indeed. I am free to choose being the true self that you created me to be. I believe and declare everything you say about me:
The Father loves me unconditionally (John 17:23).
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Eph. 1:3).
I am chosen by You, my Father (Eph. 1:4).
I am holy and without blame (Eph. 1:4).
I am Your child according to the good pleasure of Your will (Eph. 1:5).
I am accepted in the Beloved (Eph. 1:6).
I am redeemed through the blood of Jesus (Eph. 1:7).
I am a person of wisdom and prudence (Eph. 1:8).
I am an heir (Eph. 1:11).
I have a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ (Eph. 1:17).
I am saved by Your grace (Eph. 2:5).
I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:6).
I am Your workmanship (Eph. 2:10).
I am near to You by the blood of Christ (Eph. 2:13).
I am a new creation (Eph. 2:15).
I am of Your household (Eph. 2:19).
I am a citizen of heaven (Eph. 2:19).
I am a partaker of Your promises in Christ (2 Pet. 1:4).
I am strengthened with might by Your Spirit (Eph. 3:16).
I allow Christ to dwell in my heart by faith (Eph. 3:17).
I am rooted and grounded in love (Eph. 3:17).
I speak the truth in love (Eph. 4:15).
I am renewed in the spirit of my mind (Eph. 4:23).
I am Your follower (Eph. 5:1).
I walk in love (Eph. 5:2).
I am light in You (Eph. 5:8).
I walk circumspectly (Eph. 5:15).
I am filled with the Spirit (Eph. 5:18).
I am more than a conqueror (Rom. 8:37).
I am an overcomer (Rev. 12:11).
I am Your righteousness in Christ Jesus (1 Cor. 1:30).
I am healed (1 Pet. 2:24).
I am free (John 8:36).
I am salt (Matt. 5:13).
I am consecrated (1 Cor. 6:11 AMP).
I am sanctified (1 Cor. 6:11).
I am victorious (1 John 5:4).
Everything You say about me is true, Lord.
In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Scripture References:
Hebrews 4:14-16 NIV
2 Corinthians 10:3-5 AMP
James 1:21 Message
John 8:36 KJV

Overcoming a Feeling of Abandonment
Introduction
When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
Psalm 27:10
This prayer was prompted by a letter I received from someone who is incarcerated. According to his letter, he grew up in a family of fighters and felt abandoned by his family and so-called friends. His pugnacious attitude controlled him, and eventually his aggressive temperament caused him to almost kill someone.
In prison he was ridiculed and harassed by inmates who encouraged him to fight. His wife divorced him, and again he was left alone. Thoughts that “no one likes me” continually tormented him, but he desired to know how to change his thinking.
A laborer of the harvest introduced him to Jesus and my book, Prayers That Avail Much, Volume 1.1 He still had trouble
1 Tulsa: Harrison House, 1989.
controlling his temper even with those who might have been his friends. His letter was filled with the pain of loneliness and abandonment. The following is a revised and expanded version of the original prayer I wrote encouraging him to pray for himself.
Prayer
Father, I have confessed Jesus as my Lord and believe in my heart that You raised Him from the dead. I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome the resentment I feel towards those who abused and abandoned me.
Now, I am Your child. When other people leave me and I feel unloved, I am thankful that You will never, ever leave me alone or reject me.
Jesus gave His life for me and called me His friend. He lives in my heart, and I am on my way to heaven. That is plenty to be thankful for. So when I am lonely or discouraged, I can think of things that are pure and holy and good, even when I am apart from everyone.
Heavenly Father, I ask You to strengthen me and help me while in the presence of the dangers surrounding me. You have assigned angels who will accompany, defend and preserve me in all my ways [of obedience and service]. I am not alone. Your Word says that there is nothing that can separate me from the love of Christ — not pain nor stress nor persecution. I will come to the top of every circumstance or trial through Jesus’ love.
You are concerned with the smallest detail that concerns me, and You are my Help. I ask You for friends who will admonish and encourage me. Teach me how to trust others and be a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Help me to walk in Your love and show myself friendly.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Scripture References:
Romans 10:9,10 niv Psalm 91:11 amp
Hebrews 13:5 niv Romans 8:35,39
John 15:13-15 niv Psalm 138:8 amp
1 Thessalonians 5:18 tlb Psalm 46:1 message
Philippians 4:8 tlb Proverbs 18:24
Isaiah 41:10 tlb
CD-Unforgiveness: A Blessing Blocker
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
11/06/05 • 7:30 a.m.

Foundational Scriptures
Ephesians 1:6-7
Isaiah 43:25-26, AMP
1 John 1:9
Colossians 2:12-14, AMP
Mark 11:25-26 Matthew 6:12
Matthew 18:23
Colossians 3:13, AMP
1 Peter 3:7

Summary
When you refuse to forgive others, you are unable to receive forgiveness and answered prayers from God. But when you set your will to forgive, God forgives you and cleanses you from unrighteousness so that you can escape the guilt, condemnation and fear associated with sin.
A. God forgives, loves and accepts Christians based on Jesus' sacrifice on the cross (Ephesians 1:6-7).
1. Condemnation is an emotion associated with guilt and fear that makes us feel unworthy and undeserving of God's blessings.
2. Sin robs us of the boldness and confidence we need to believe that God's Word will work in our lives.
a. Sin often stops people from praying, believing and attending church.
B. God blots out our transgressions so that He can bless us despite our shortcomings (Isaiah 43:25, AMP).
1. God cleanses us from unrighteousness when we confess our sins (1 John 1:9).
a. God erases our sins and promises never to remember them again.
i. Just as God forgets our sins, we should also forget them.
ii. Remembering past sins opens the door for condemnation, guilt and lack of confidence toward God.
iii. If you remember your sin and meditate on it, you will eventually repeat it.
2. God instructed us to remind Him of our merits (Isaiah 43:26, AMP).
a. Boldly remind God that you are in right-standing with Him through Jesus Christ and that you expect to receive His blessings and favor.
3. Jesus nailed our sins to the cross and wiped them out forever (Colossians 2:12-14).
C. God requires that Christians forgive those who sin against them (Mark 11:25-26).
1. If we refuse to forgive others, we will not be forgiven.
2. Prayers are hindered when unforgiveness operates in our lives.
a. Unforgiveness is a fear-based stronghold that hinders the blessings of God.
b. Deliverance, promotion, healing and increase are directly linked to forgiveness.
c. Forgiveness is an act of faith, given in spite of another person's actions.
i. Jesus instructed us to declare our forgiveness for others each time we pray (Matthew 6:12).
D. God has forgiven our sin debt, so we must forgive each other of all debts, regardless of the severity or frequency (Matthew 18:21-35).
1. Jesus told Peter that there is no limit to the number of times we must forgive (v. 21-22).
2. Those who refuse to forgive others are considered wicked (v. 32).
a. Unforgiveness opens the door to torment (v. 34).
E. Forgiveness is an act of the will and a decision to walk in the love of God.
1. Loving others involves forgiving them just as readily as Jesus forgives us (Colossians 3:13, AMP).
a. Married couples should be mindful to forgive each other instantly so that their prayers will not be hindered (1 Peter 3:7).

Strife: A Hindrance to the Blessing Flow
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
10/8/06 • 11:00 A.M.

Scripture References
1 Corinthians 3:3
James 3:13-16
Genesis 13:2, 5-17
Matthew 5:22-26
Proverbs 3:30
Matthew 15:21-28 Luke 9:51-56
John 1: 36, 37
1 Peter 2:23
Hebrews 6:13-16
Philippians 2:3

Summary
Strife is controversy or dispute; quarrelling, contention and opposition between you and someone else. It can be caused by hatred, wrath, anger, perverseness, lust, selfishness and pride. Examine yourself to determine if you are harboring strife in your heart and turn away from it so that God's blessing can consistently flow in your life.
A. When you change the way you think you can change the way you live.
1. Walking in the flesh is a way of thinking that is in opposition to the way of God.
a. Strife is a work of the flesh.
2. When you operate in strife, you demonstrate that you are carnal and unchanged by God's Word (1 Corinthians 3:3).
3. Strife should not be a part of a Christian's life.
4. When you allow strife to be in your life, you give Satan a platform from which he can operate (James 3:13-16).
5. When you have bitter envy and strife in your heart, there will be confusion.
B. Strife will block God's blessing in your life.
1. Abraham and Lot had to go separate ways because there was strife between their camps (Genesis 13:2, 5-11).
a. Abraham didn't hear from God again until after he and Lot parted ways (Genesis 13:14-17).
2. If you have strife with someone, reconcile with that person before giving your finances (Matthew 5:22-26). Otherwise, your blessing will be blocked.
3. Don't get into strife with people for no reason (Proverbs 3:30).
4. The Canaanite woman who asked Jesus to heal her daughter who was demon-possessed, had the opportunity to respond to Jesus in strife but she did not. Jesus honored her request as a result (Matthew 15:21-28).
a. Getting in strife won't help your situation but can make it worse.
5. Jesus avoided strife by deciding to go to another village when the people rejected Him in a particular Samaritan city.
a. If Jesus can avoid strife, so can we (Luke 9:51-56).
b. When Jesus was insulted and abused, He did not give in to strife (1 Peter 2:23).
6. Turn down all opportunities for insult and strife.
C. No matter what the situation is, you can avoid strife.
1. You end strife by making God's Word the final authority in your life (Hebrews 6:13-16).
2. Recognize that strife cannot exist without selfishness (Philippians 2:3).
a. Esteem others as higher than yourself in order to avoid strife.
b. Be satisfied with the portion God has given you so that you will not be envious or jealous of others.
CD-Who Has Offended You And Blocked Your Blessing?
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
10/1/06 • 11:00 A.M.

Scripture References
Philippians 1:9-11
Isaiah 45:9
Job 9:4
Psalm 119:165
Matthew 11:2-6
1Timothy 1:4
Luke 7:23

Summary
Many times, people become offended with God when things don’t happen the way they expected or planned. However, He is the only One who can help you when things go wrong. Offense will stop the blessing from flowing in your life, but when you exercise patience and remain focused on God and His Word, He will turn your situations and circumstances around.
A. Offense is a negative reaction to an unpleasant circumstance or condition.
1. It is God’s desire that you not become offended (Philippians 1:9-11).
2. Offense will block your blessing because it cuts you off from the power of God to help you get out of your situation.
3. Many people become offended with God but this is unwise because He is the only One who can help you get out of a negative situation or circumstance.
4. Don’t strive with God (Isaiah 45:9).
5. You won’t be successful when you have a heart that is against God (Job 9:4).
a. Job always justified himself against God, and God allowed his hedge of protection to be removed as a result.
6. Offense is a stumbling block (Psalm 119:165).
When you are offended, you tend to question God from a heart of doubt and unbelief.
1. John the Baptist questioned whether Jesus was really the Messiah because he was imprisoned and expected Jesus to get him out of jail (Matthew 11:2-6).
a. John knew that Jesus was the Anointed One, but he was offended because Jesus didn’t immediately come to His rescue.
b. John’s offense kept him from his deliverance.
i. Offense will destroy your destiny.
ii. When you are offended, your defenses are broken down, and the serpents of life can bite you.
2. There is a difference between asking God a legitimate question vs. questioning Him because you doubt His ability to fulfill His Word.
a. It is a sin to doubt God through questioning Him (1Timothy 1:4).
3. When people become easily offended, it demonstrates that they need to become more spiritually mature.
Patience and love for God and His Word are the answers to offense.
1. "Keep" the Word by holding on to it in your heart.
a. Hold on to the Word long enough for it to develop roots in your heart.
2. Exercise patience in order to guard against becoming offended with God.
3. Paul and Silas refused to be offended when they were imprisoned. Instead, they prayed
4. Many people are stranded in life today because of offense.
5. You are blessed when you don’t become offended with God (Luke 7:23).

Blessing the Household
Introduction
As the head of the family, it is your privilege and duty to pray for the household in your charge and those under your care and authority.
The following prayer was written to be prayed by a man or a woman. So often in today’s society, the woman finds herself having to assume the responsibility and position of the head of the household.
I.
Prayer of Blessing
for the Household
Father, as the priest and head of this household, I declare and decree, “As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.”
Praise be to You, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for You have blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. We reverence You and worship You in spirit and in truth.
Lord, we acknowledge and welcome the presence of Your Holy Spirit here in our home. We thank You, Father, that Your Son Jesus is here with us because we are gathered together in His name.
Lord God, Your divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of You Who called us by Your own glory and goodness.
As spiritual leader of this home, I declare on the authority of Your Word that my family will be mighty in the land; this generation of the upright will be blessed.
Father, You delight in the prosperity of Your people; and we thank You that wealth and riches are in our house and our righteousness endures forever.
In the name of Jesus, amen.
Scripture References:
Revelation 1:6 2 Peter 1:3 niv
Joshua 24:15 Psalm 112:2 niv
Ephesians 1:3 niv Psalm 25:37
John 4:23 Psalm 112:3
Matthew 18:20

CD-Successful Relationships in the Kingdom of God
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
6/11/06 • 7:30 A.M.

Scripture References
1 Corinthians 7:35
Proverbs 21:31
Ephesians 5:21
Exodus 18:4
Deuteronomy 33:7
Mark 10:44
1 Peter 3:5, 6

Summary
God wants you to have successful relationships. Security is an important aspect of relationships and is based on your relationship with the Father. If you are single, discover God’s purpose for your life and cultivate your relationship with Him without distraction. If you are married, you must develop your ability to relate to your spouse and operate in the roles which God has created for you.

A. The single life without God won’t be good.
1. According to the Apostle Paul’s recommendation, God’s design for a single person is that he or she be completely devoted to God.
a. God wants a man or woman to be satisfied, secure and whole, while he or she is single.
b. A single person can be completely devoted to God without distraction (1 Corinthians 7:35).
c. When a single person is not completely devoted to God, he or she may become easily tempted by feelings of lust.
i. It is dangerous to turn on sexual feelings that can’t easily be turned off.
ii. A person should never compromise because of his or her desire for a mate.
d. It is important that a single man or woman’s thoughts are not consumed with finding a mate.
i. When a single person becomes busy about the things of God rather than complain about being single, He will present their mate to them at the appropriate time.

B. Relationships are important to everyone in the Body of Christ, particularly women.
1. Relationships are important aspects of our lives.
a. Women in particular are very relational.
b. Often, when a woman’s relationships are out of sync, she doesn’t feel as confident and secure about herself.
2. The greatest need in a covenant relationship is security.
a. Security is feeling safe.
b. A sense of security is especially important for women.
i. Wives seek financial and emotional security from their husbands.
ii. When establishing relationships, both men and women want to feel free to share and fellowship with one another without any repercussions.
c. It is part of God’s plan for us to feel safe in our relationships.
i. Safety is of the Lord (Proverbs 21:31).
ii. One primary reason for not feeling secure is not having a proper relationship with God, which leads to fear, insecurity and inadequacy.
iii. Insecurity stems from fear, rejection, hurt and pain.
iv. No one should allow his or her past experiences to frame who he or she is, or plant seeds of insecurity in his or her life.
3. The process of becoming whole begins with a desire to develop in God’s love.
4. Submission is not just for married people.
a. Single people should submit to God so that they can be prepared to submit to a spouse in marriage.
i. Submitting to God means obeying His Word and following His instructions.

C. Husbands and wives are to submit to one another in marriage.
1. Submission may seem difficult at first, but God requires spouses to submit to one another in marriage (Ephesians 5:21)
2. Wives are their husbands’ helpers.
3. To be a “helper” does not imply inferiority.
4. To be a helper describes function, not worth.
5. You do not lose your value by assuming the role of a helper.
a. Wives should not feel inferior to their husbands because of their position as helpers.
b. Sarah was considered an honorable woman because she served her husband (1 Peter 3:5-6).
6. God is a helper (Exodus 18:4; Deuteronomy 33:7).

D. Christians are called to serve one another.
1. Servanthood is a form of helping.
a. Servanthood is a way to plant seed in the Kingdom of God so that you can receive a harvest in your own life.
2. In the eyes of God, servanthood is the path to true success and increase.
a. Let the greatest among you be a servant (Mark 10:44).
b. Jesus was secure in His calling as a servant.
c. Servanthood requires that we adjust and change, rather than allowing ourselves to feel inferior.
d. What you love, you’ll serve.
3. God will reward you.
a. God will reward you as you submit to and trust Him.

E. Be willing to restore others in love.
1. Redemption means, “to buy back; to pay a price for someone or something.”
2. Redemption involves being willing to restore one another.
3. Be the first one to extend love to someone who has wronged you.
a. Love others unconditionally.
b. Walking in love will help to restore your relationships with others.

To Be God-Inside Minded
I am a spirit learning to live in a natural world. I have a soul, and I live in a physical body. I am in the world, but I am not of the world. God of peace, I ask You to sanctify me in every way, and may my whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until that day when our Lord Jesus Christ comes again. Father, You called me, and You are completely dependable. You said it, and You will do this. Thank You for the Spirit Who guides me into all truth through my regenerated human spirit.
Lord, Your searchlight penetrates my human spirit, exposing every hidden motive. You actually gave me Your Spirit (not the world’s spirit) so I can know the wonderful things You have given us. I am a child of God, born of the Spirit of God, filled with the Spirit of God, and led by the Spirit of God. I listen to my heart as I look to the Spirit inside me.
Thank You, Holy Spirit, for directing me and illuminating my mind. You lead me in the way I should go in all the affairs of life. You lead me by an inward witness. The eyes of my understanding are being enlightened. Wisdom is in my inward parts. God’s love is perfected in me. I have an unction from the Holy One.
Father, I am becoming spirit-conscious. I listen to the voice of my spirit and obey what my spirit tells me. My spirit is controlled by the Holy Spirit and dominates me, for I walk not after the flesh, but after the spirit. I examine my leading in the light of the Word.
I trust in You, Lord, with all of my heart and lean not to my own understanding. In all of my ways I acknowledge You, and You direct my paths. I walk in the light of the Word. Holy Spirit, You are my Counselor, teaching me to educate, train, and develop my human spirit. The Word of God shall not depart out of my mouth. I meditate therein day and night. Therefore, I shall make my way prosperous, and I will have good success in life. I am a doer of the Word and put Your Word first.

Scripture References:
1 Thessalonians 5:23,24 1 John 4:12
John 16:13 1 John 2:20
Proverbs 20:27 NLT Romans 8:1
1 Corinthians 2:12 NLT Proverbs 3:5,6
Romans 8:14,16 Psalm 119:105
John 3:6,7 John 14:26
Ephesians 5:18 Joshua 1:8
Isaiah 48:17 James 1:22
Ephesians 1:18

Maintaining Good Relations

Father, in the name of Jesus, I will not withhold good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners] when it is in the power of my hand to do it. I will render to all men their dues. I will [pay] taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due and honor to whom honor is due.
I will not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing nobly and right, for in due season I shall reap if I do not loosen and relax my courage and faint. So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to me, I will do good [morally] to all people [not only being useful or profitable to them, but also doing what is for their spiritual good and advantage]. I am mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith [those who belong to God’s family with me, the believers].
I will not contend with a man for no reason — when he has done me no wrong. If possible, as far as it depends on me, I purpose to live at peace with everyone. Amen.
Scripture References:
Proverbs 3:27 amp Proverbs 3:30 amp
Romans 13:7 amp Romans 12:18 amp
Galatians 6:9,10 amp

Improving Communication Skills
Introduction
Lack of communication skills is one of the greatest hindrances to healthy relationships. Most of the time, when we pray, we are seeking change. We cannot change others, but we can submit to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit. (Rom. 12:1,2.)
Prayer prepares us for change. Change produces change, which may be uncomfortable. If we will move through the discomfort, God will work with us, leading us out of our self-developed defense mechanisms into a place of victory. In this place He heals our brokenness, becomes our defense and our vindication. We are enabled to submit to the Champion of our salvation, which we are working out with fear and trembling. (Phil. 2:12.)
Adults who grew up in judgmental, critical homes where they were never allowed to express themselves sometimes carry much hurt and anger into their relationships. Often, they were not permitted to have their own feelings without being condemned; they were not permitted to explore any ideas different than their parents’ or caregivers’. There was an eye watching their every move. Any punishment they received was justified. Their parents were incapable of making a mistake.
Adult children of religiously rigid environments were led to believe that any slip, error in judgment or mistake was a sin that would send them straight to hell; the parent’s religious doctrine was the only way to heaven, and to deviate from it would lead to destruction. Forgiveness could be attained only after much sorrow, penance and retribution. Death before the completion of repentance led to an eternity in hell.
People raised in such oppressive home environments were never allowed to find themselves or to travel their own individual spiritual journeys leading to truth. The head of the home, usually the father, was God in the flesh. Conflict resolution was never taught or practiced. Whatever the head of the household said was law — and disobedience to his law was not discussed, but beaten out of the child. The wife was subservient and was not allowed to question the dictates of the husband.
When these adults marry, they often feel that they have finally found a platform from which to express themselves. They have escaped a place of abiding fear, constant condemnation and continual criticism. Having no communication skills, they often have difficulty expressing themselves properly. When anyone disagrees with them, they tend to react as they were taught. Only now, the marriage partner or friend does not submit to dogmatic, manipulative words. Frustration develops. The adult child seeks to make himself or herself understood, resulting in more frustration. Anger is fed, and the individual continues to be in bondage to the idea that he or she should never have been born. The person either retreats to a silent corner, refusing to talk, or uses words to build walls of defense — shutting others out. He or she resides inside emotional isolation, attempting to remove himself or herself from more hurt and criticism.
There is a way of escape. God sent His Word to heal us and to deliver us from all our destructions. (Ps. 107:20.) We must determine to listen, to learn and to change with the help of the Holy Spirit — our Teacher, our Guide and our Intercessor. The anointing is upon Jesus to bind up and heal our emotional wounds. (Luke 4:18.) His anointing destroys every yoke of bondage (Is. 10:27), setting the captives free.
Prayer
Father, I am Your child. Jesus said that if I pray to You in secret, You will reward me openly.
Father, I desire with all my heart to walk in love, but I am ever sabotaging my own efforts and failing in my relationships. I know that without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to You. I am coming near to You, believing that You exist and that You are the Rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek You.
Show “me” to me. Uncover me — bring everything to the light. When anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light.
Heal the past wounds and hurts that have controlled my behavior and my speech. Teach me to guard my heart with all diligence, for out of it flow the very issues of life. Teach me to speak the truth in love in my home, in my church, with my friends and in all my relationships. Also, help me to realize that others have a right to express themselves. Help me to make room for their ideas, their opinions, even when they are different than mine.
Words are powerful. The power of life and death is in the tongue, and You said that I would eat the fruit of it.
Father, I realize that words can be creative or destructive. A word out of my mouth may seem of no account, but it can accomplish nearly anything — or destroy it! A careless or wrongly placed word out of my mouth can set off a forest fire. By my speech I can ruin the world, turn harmony to chaos, throw mud on a reputation, send the whole world up in smoke, and go up in smoke with it smoke right from the pit of hell. This is scary!
Father, forgive me for speaking curses. I am reacting out of past hurts and unresolved anger. At times I am dogmatic, even boasting that I am wise; sometimes, unknowingly I have twisted the truth to make myself sound wise; at times I have tried to look better than others or get the better of another; my words have contributed to things falling apart. My human anger is misdirected and works unrighteousness.
Father, forgive me. I cannot change myself, but I am willing to change and walk in the wisdom that is from above.
Father, I submit to that wisdom from above that begins with a holy life and is characterized by getting along with others. It is gentle and reasonable, overflowing with mercy and blessings, not hot one day and cold the next, not two-faced. Use me as Your instrument to develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with You. I will enjoy its results only if I do the hard work of getting along with others, treating them with dignity and honor.
With the help of the Holy Spirit and by Your grace, I will not let any unwholesome talk come out of my mouth, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
My heart overflows with a goodly theme; I address my psalm to You, the King. My tongue is like the pen of a ready writer. Mercy and kindness shut out all hatred and selfishness, and truth shuts out all deliberate hypocrisy or falsehood; and I bind them about my neck, write them upon the tablet of my heart.
I speak excellent and princely things; and the opening of my lips shall be for right things. My mouth shall utter truth, and wrongdoing is detestable and loathsome to my lips. All the words of my mouth are righteous (upright and in right standing with You, Lord); there is nothing contrary to truth or crooked in them. My tongue is as choice silver, and my lips feed and guide many. I open my mouth in skillful and godly wisdom, and on my tongue is the law of kindness [giving counsel and instruction].
Father, thank You for loving me unconditionally. I thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to be my Friend and elder Brother and for giving me Your Holy Spirit to teach me and to bring all things to my remembrance. I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.
In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Scripture References:
1 John 3:1 Ephesians 4:29 niv
Matthew 6:6 Psalm 45:1 amp
Hebrews 11:6 amp Proverbs 3:3 amp
Ephesians 5:13 amp Proverbs 8:6-8 amp
Proverbs 4:23 Proverbs 10:20,21 amp
Ephesians 4:15 Proverbs 31:26 amp
Proverbs 18:21 Romans 8:31-39 niv
James 3:5,6 message Hebrews 2:11 niv
James 3:9-16 message John 15:15 niv
James 3:17 John 14:26
James 3:17,18 message Revelation 12:11

Maintaining Good Relations

Father, in the name of Jesus, I will not withhold good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners] when it is in the power of my hand to do it. I will render to all men their dues. I will [pay] taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due and honor to whom honor is due.
I will not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing nobly and right, for in due season I shall reap if I do not loosen and relax my courage and faint. So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to me, I will do good [morally] to all people [not only being useful or profitable to them, but also doing what is for their spiritual good and advantage]. I am mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith [those who belong to God’s family with me, the believers].
I will not contend with a man for no reason — when he has done me no wrong. If possible, as far as it depends on me, I purpose to live at peace with everyone. Amen.
Scripture References:
Proverbs 3:27 amp Proverbs 3:30 amp
Romans 13:7 amp Romans 12:18 amp
Galatians 6:9,10 amp

Godly Order in Pregnancy and Childbirth

Father, in Jesus’ name, I confess Your Word this day over my pregnancy and the birth of my child. I ask that You will quickly perform Your Word, trusting that it will not go out from You and return to You void, but rather that it will accomplish that which pleases You. Your Word is quick and powerful and discerns my heart intentions and the thoughts of my mind.
Right now I put on the whole armor of God so that I may be able to stand against the tricks and traps of the devil. I recognize that my fight is not with flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers and the rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. God, I stand above all, taking the shield of faith and being able to quench the attacks of the devil with Your mighty power. I stand in faith during this pregnancy and birth, not giving any room to fear, but possessing power, love and a sound mind as Your Word promises in 2 Timothy 1:7.
Heavenly Father, I confess that You are my Refuge; I trust You during this pregnancy and childbirth. I am thankful that You have put angels at watch over me and my unborn child. I cast all the care and burden of this pregnancy over on You, Lord. Your grace is sufficient for me through this pregnancy; You strengthen my weaknesses.
Father, Your Word declares that my unborn child was created in Your image, fearfully and wonderfully made to praise You. You have made me a joyful mother, and I am blessed with a heritage from You as my reward. I commit this child to You, Father, and pray that he will grow and call me blessed.
I am not afraid of pregnancy or childbirth because I am fixed and trusting upon You, Father. I believe that my pregnancy and childbirth will be void of all problems. Thank You, Father, that all decisions regarding my pregnancy and delivery will be godly, that the Holy Spirit will intervene. Lord, You are my Dwelling Place, and I rest in the knowledge that evil will not come near me and no sickness or infirmity will strike me or my unborn child. I know that Jesus died on the cross to take away my sickness and pain. Having accepted Your Son Jesus as my Savior, I confess that my child will be born healthy and completely whole. Thank You, Father, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus that has made me and my child free from the law of sin and death!
Father, thank You for protecting me and my baby and for our good health. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. Amen.

Scripture References:
Jeremiah 1:12 Proberbs 31:28
Isaiah 55:11 Psalm 112:7
Hebrews 4:12 Psalm 91:1,10
Ephesians 6:11,12,16 Matthew 8:17
Psalm 91:2,11 Romans 8:2
1 Peter 5:7 James 4:7
2 Corinthians 12:9 Ephesians 6:12
Genesis 1:26 John 4:13
Psalm 139:14 Matthew 18:18
Psalm 113:9 Jeremiah 33:3
Psalm 127:3

Unity and Harmony
Father, in the name of Jesus, this is the confidence that we have in You: that, if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and since we know that You hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desire of You.
Father, You said, Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and now nothing they have imagined they can do will be impossible to them (Gen. 11:6 amp). We pray by the name of our Lord Jesus, that all of us in Your Body be in perfect harmony, and ful1 agreement in what we say, and that there be no dissensions or factions or divisions among us; but that we be perfectly united in our common understanding and in our opinions and judgments.
Holy Spirit, teach us how to agree (harmonize together, together make a symphony) — about anything and everything — so that whatever we ask will come to pass and be done for us by our Father in heaven.
We pray that as members of the Body of Christ we will live as becomes us — with complete lowliness of mind (humility) and meekness (unselfishness, gentleness, mildness), with patience, bearing with one another and making allowances because we love one another. In the name of Jesus, we are eager and strive earnestly to guard and keep the harmony and oneness of [produced by] the Spirit in the binding power of peace.
We commit, in the name of Jesus, and according to the power of God at work in us, to be of one and the same mind (united in spirit), sympathizing [with one another], loving [each the others] as brethren (of one household), compassionate and courteous — tenderhearted and humble-minded. We will never return evil for evil or insult for insult — scolding, tongue-lashing, berating; but, on the contrary, blessing — praying for their welfare, happiness and protection and truly pitying and loving one another. For we know that to this we have been called, that we may ourselves inherit a blessing [from God] — obtain a blessing as heirs, bringing welfare and happiness and protection.
Father, thank You that Jesus has given to us the glory and honor that You gave Him, that we may be one, [even] as You and Jesus are one: Jesus in us and You in Jesus, in order that we may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Jesus and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Jesus.
Father, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Amen, and so be it.
Scripture References:
1 John 5:14,15 Ephesians 4:2,3 amp
Genesis 11:6 amp 1 Peter 3:8,9 amp
1 Corinthians 1:10 amp John 17:22,23 amp
Matthew 18:19 amp Matthew 6:10b
CD-Marriage Versus Singleness
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
6/4/06 • 11:00 A.M.

Foundational Scriptures
1 Corinthians 7:1-40

Summary
The Apostle Paul urges single people who have the ability to restrain sexual desire to abstain from sexual activity and to remain single. Singleness provides an individual with the opportunity to be wholly devoted to God in a way that may not be possible in marriage. If you are single, you should find out the purpose for your life and discover how God wants you to serve Him during this time.
A. If a single person knows that he or she does not have the ability to restrain sexual desire, it is an indication that he or she should eventually get married.
1. The Apostle Paul speaks about the subject of marriage and says that it is good for a man not to "touch" a woman (1 Corinthians 7:1).
a. Touch in this instance is referring to sexual intercourse and co-habitation.
b. He is giving this advice so that people can avoid fornication
(v. 2).
c. Fornication has many consequences and risks:
i. It prevents the emotional development of two individuals and keeps them from being able to properly relate to one another in a healthy way. This is true particularly for men.
a. When two people do get married after fornicating or co-habiting, they often have challenges relating to one another emotionally. The man will not feel he has to change how he relates to the woman after he marries her because of how they related before marriage.
ii. It allows a person to receive the benefits of marriage without a commitment.
iii. It sets people up for their emotions to be damaged when one person decides it is time to move on and doesn't want to commit to the relationship.
iv. It can lead to unplanned pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases.
v. Although fornication is accepted as a societal norm, it is not right in God's eyes.
a. Christians should not engage in fornication.
b. The Word of God must be your standard.
vi. When you commit fornication, you sin against your own body.
d. To avoid fornication, every man and woman should have his or her own spouse (v. 2).
B. There are certain rights that spouses have within the institution of marriage (v. 3-5).
1. You must render due benevolence to your spouse.
a. Goodwill
b. Kindness
c. Sexual gratification
2. Married people should not defraud one another or refuse their spouses the right to sexual gratification (v. 5).
a. Never use sex, or the withholding of it, as a means to get back at your spouse, as a way to settle arguments or as a tool of manipulation to get your way.
b. Abstaining from sex during a fast is not required; however, if you want to abstain from sexual activity during a period of fasting, consult your spouse and make sure that there is mutual consent for you to do so.
c. Resume sexual activity in order to keep yourselves from being tempted to sin in this area.
3. You may not always be in the mood to have sex, but always be willing to get in the mood.
4. Sex is not everything in a marriage, but it is a very important aspect of marriage.
5. Men and women must take care of their health in order to be able to sexually please their spouse.
a. Proper diet and exercise are important.
C. Paul believed that it is better to remain single than to get married.
1. Paul had a "gift," or ability to refrain from sexual desire and activity with no problems; he did not have the desire to seek a wife (v. 27).
2. Paul was able to completely devote himself to the Lord because he was single.
3. If you have the "gift" that Paul had, you don't need a mate.
4. Don't let people pressure you into getting married.
5. Being single and whole is a powerful combination.
6. Singleness doesn't mean loneliness.
7. Single people have an advantage over married people in that they can be completely devoted to the Lord with no distractions.
a. There are things you can do as a single that you may not be able to do once you are married. Example: God may give you personal ministry opportunities where you may travel or serve at your own leisure without having to answer to or ask permission from a spouse.
b. Single people can focus solely on pleasing God whereas married people must focus on pleasing their spouses and God.
8. Marriage is a gift from God but so is singleness.
a. If you do get married, Paul advises that you should remain married. However, God does provide exceptions for divorce i.e. abandonment by an unbeliever, abuse and fornication.
b. God wants you to have a prosperous, thriving marriage in which you stay with your spouse forever.
9. Be primarily concerned with keeping the commandments of God, and do not try to be someone you're not. In other words, be satisfied with whatever gifts God has given you.
a. If you are married, be satisfied with your marriage relationship.
b. If you are single, be satisfied as a single person.
10. If a single person decides to get married, it is okay; it is not a sin.
11. Paul knew the challenges that marriage brings and so he encouraged singleness.
a. It is hard work to bring your mind into agreement with another person's mind.
12. Married people will ultimately have to figure out how to successfully live with one another. God is calling them to a higher level of devotion to Him, both individually and as a unit within the marriage (v. 29).
13. Single people should ask themselves the questions, "Why am I single at this time? What is it that God wants to do with my life while I am single?"
14. Don't waste the precious days of singleness. Use your gifts, talents and abilities to help build God's kingdom. Take time to prepare yourself for marriage if you would like to be married.
15. Take advantage of what you can do for the Kingdom of God while you are single.

Unsaved Loved Ones Confession

o God is not willing that this person (name the person) perish, but that he or she comes to repentance - 2 Peter 3:9.
o
o It is God's will that he or she (name the person) be saved and comes to a knowledge of truth - 1 Timothy 2:4.
o
o This is the confidence that I have in Him, that if I ask anything according to His will, He hears me. And I know that if He hears me, whatever I ask, I know that I have the petitions that I have asked of Him. I ask for him or her (name the person) to be saved, to come to repentance, and to come to a knowledge of the truth that can set him or her free - 1 John 5:14,15.
o
o If it is a relative: I believe that I and all of my household will be saved - Acts 16:31.
o
o I realize that I am not in a battle with flesh and blood, but I am contending against demonic powers, wicked spirits in the heavenly sphere, who are trying to influence and control the person I am praying for - Ephesians 6:12. Jesus said in Luke 10:19, "I give you authority and power over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall in any way harm me."
o
Whatever I bind on earth is bound in the heavenly realm, and whatever I loose on earth is loosed in the heavenly realm - Matthew 18:18.
o Right now I bind the god of this world (Satan) who has blinded their eyes to the truth of the gospel, and I loose the light of the gospel to shine on them and open their eyes - 2 Corinthians 4:3,4.
o
o I pray that the eyes of their understanding would be opened to know the hope of their calling - Ephesians 1:18.
o
o Lord, open their eyes to know You; open their understanding that they can understand the scriptures - Luke 24:31,45.
o
o I pray for laborers to be sent into their path from the Lord of the harvest - Matthew 9:37,38.
o
o I believe that I receive the answers to these scriptural prayers - Mark 11:24.
o
o Lord, You watch over Your Word to perform it - Jeremiah 1:12.
o
o Thank You that Your Word does not return to You void, but it accomplishes what You intend for it to do - Isaiah 55:11.

CD-Uprooting Selfishness Out of the Home
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar and
Pastor Taffi L. Dollar
8/16/06 • 7:30 P.M.

Scripture References
Romans 7
Romans 8:1, 2
Matthew 22:35
Galatians 5:13

Summary
The law of love is the greatest commandment of the Bible. If the love law is compromised, everything in your life will be compromised including the marriage relationship. Christians must make a quality decision to stay in the "circle of love" so that God can bless them.
A. As Christians, we are married to Christ and are no longer bound by the law of sin and death (Romans 7, Romans 8: 1, 2).
1. The law brought recognition to sin.
a. The Apostle Paul said that he didn't know anything about sin until the law was given which made sin recognizable.
2. We are free from the bondage of sin.
3. We should not allow sin to be an excuse for selfishness. Instead through love, we should serve one another (Galatians 5:13).
B. Every decision in life is a result of either love or selfishness. Christians must walk in love (Matthew 22:35).
1. The marriage relationship is the number one place where selfishness exists.
a. When spouses are more concerned with preserving their own interests than serving their mate, selfishness has entered into the relationship.
b. If you get rid of selfishness, you will eliminate many of the problems in a relationship.
c. Don't let your emotions cause you to be selfish.
i. Hurt people always make bad decisions.
ii. Consciously love one another.
d. Recognize when you are making excuses to be selfish.
2. Fight selfishness in your relationship by communicating and by making your relationship with the other person a priority.
3. Before getting married, make sure you go through marital counseling so you can have the wisdom and discernment you need to make the right decisions.
4. Examine areas in which you need to change and be willing to make those changes—no matter what.
a. Ask your spouse his or her view of you.
b. Make the Word the final authority, and be committed to one another during difficult times.
c. When you are tempted to respond selfishly to your mate, make a conscious decision to release the love of God toward them.

To Rejoice in the Lord
This is the day the Lord has made. I rejoice and I am glad in it! I rejoice in You always. And again I say, I rejoice. I delight myself in You, Lord. Happy am I because God is my Lord!
Father, thank You for loving me and rejoicing over me with joy. Hallelujah! I am redeemed. I come with singing, and everlasting joy is upon my head. I obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing flee away. That spirit of rejoicing, joy, and laughter is my heritage. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty — emancipation from bondage, freedom. I walk in that liberty.
Father, I praise You with joyful lips. I am ever filled and stimulated with the Holy Spirit. I speak out in psalms and hymns and make melody with all my heart to You, Lord. My happy heart is a good medicine and my cheerful mind works healing. The light in my eyes rejoices the hearts of others. I have a good report. My countenance radiates the joy of the Lord.
Father, I thank You that I bear much prayer fruit. I ask in Jesus’ name, and I will receive, so that my joy (gladness, delight) may be full, complete, and overflowing. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Therefore, I count it all joy, all strength, when I encounter tests or trials of any sort because I am strong in You, Father.
I have the victory in the name of Jesus. Satan is under my feet. I am not moved by adverse circumstances. I have been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I dwell in the Kingdom of God and have peace and joy in the Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord!
Scripture References:
Psalm 118:24 Philippians 4:8
Philippians 4:4 Proverbs 15:13
Philippians 3:1 John 15:7,8
Psalm 144:15 John 16:23
Zephaniah 3:17 Nehemiah 8:10
Isaiah 51:11 James 1:2
2 Corinthians 3:17 Ephesians 6:10
James 1:25 1 John 5:4
Psalm 63:5 Ephesians 1:22
Ephesians 5:18,19 2 Corinthians 5:7
Proverbs 17:22 2 Corinthians 5:21
Proverbs 15:30 Romans 14:17

CD-How To Turn Hopeless Situations Around
Dr. Creflo A. Dollar
4/12/06 • 7:00 P.M.

Scripture References
Mark 9:22, 23
Isaiah 38:1-5
1 Samuel 16:6, 7
Micah 7:19
Matthew 7:1

Summary
All things are possible for the person who has faith in God. In refocusing your attention on God so that all you can see is Him, you will see your impossible situations turn around.
A. There is no situation in your life too difficult for God to turn around.
1. The issue isn't what God will do for you, but rather what you have the faith to believe Him for.
2. All things are possible for people who simply believe that God will show up on their behalf (Mark 9:22, 23).
3. Become "possibility-minded."
4. The level of results that you get is determined by your level of faith in God.
5. God will turn your impossible situations around if you will just believe Him.
B. God always looks at a person's heart.
1. King Hezekiah had a heart that was perfect toward God (Isaiah 38:1-5).
a. A "perfect heart" is one that is always trying to do right.
b. King Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall and sought God when his situation looked hopeless. As a result of His seeking God, the Lord added 15 years to his life and gave him another chance (v. 4, 5).
c. To "turn your face to the wall" is to turn away from everything else that is distracting you until all you can see is God.
d. Hezekiah even turned away from the prophet Isaiah to seek the Lord.
i. Turn away from people, situations and circumstances until all you see is God.
ii. Sometimes God has to get your attention through different experiences to bring you to a place of seeking only Him.
iii. Hezekiah prayed and God heard him. God saw this man's tears and spared his life.
2. God doesn't look at things like man does.
a. Man looks at the outer appearance, while God is looking at the heart of a man (1 Samuel 16:6, 7).
3. God is not holding your sins against you. Once you repent, God forgets about your sins (Micah 7:19).
a. Even when you miss the mark, God still looks at your heart and intentions.
b. Don't go "fishing" for the sins that God has thrown into the sea of forgetfulness. If God has forgotten about them, so should you.
c. Don't allow your past to stop you from moving into what God has for you.
i. Your past sins can't stop God from turning your hopeless situations around.
d. You should not judge other people because you don't know how God is dealing with their hearts (Matthew 7:1).

To Watch What You Say

Father, today I make a commitment to You in the name of Jesus. I turn from speaking idle words and foolishly talking things that are contrary to my true desire to myself and toward others. Your Word says that the tongue defiles, that the tongue sets on fire the course of nature, that the tongue is set on fire of hell.
In the name of Jesus, I submit to godly wisdom that I might learn to control my tongue. I am determined that hell will not set my tongue on fire. I renounce, reject, and repent of every word that has ever proceeded out of my mouth against You, God, and Your operation. I cancel its power and dedicate my mouth to speak excellent and right things. My mouth shall utter truth.
Because I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, I set the course of my life for obedience, for abundance, for wisdom, for health, and for joy. Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Then the words of my mouth and my deeds shall show forth Your righteousness and Your salvation all of my days. I purpose to guard my mouth and my tongue that I might keep myself from calamity.
Father, Your Words are top priority to me. They are spirit and life. I let the Word dwell in me richly in all wisdom. The ability of God is released within me by the words of my mouth and by the Word of God. I speak Your Words out of my mouth. They are alive in me. You are alive and working in me. So, I can boldly say that my words are words of faith, words of power, words of love, and words of life. They produce good things in my life and in the lives of others because I choose Your Words for my lips, and Your will for my life, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Scripture References:
Ephesians 5:4 Proverbs 21:23
2 Timothy 2:16 Ephesians 4:27
James 3:6 James 1:6
Proverbs 8:6,7 John 6:63
2 Corinthians 5:21 Colossians 3:16
Proverbs 4:23 Philemon 6

Hearing From God
Heavenly Father, I declare that I possess a hearing heart. I hear from You in specific detail, not in vague impressions. Every word I hear from You empowers me to prosper and excel.
I stand firm in You, Lord. Because I am established in righteousness, the gates of hell do not prevail against me. Speak to me concerning what I need to do to live for You and experience the reality of Your blessings in my life. I obey You in all things; therefore, Your Word always comes to pass in my life.
I am Your sheep and You are my Shepherd. I know Your voice, and the voice of a stranger I do not follow. I hear Your voice clearly and obey immediately. In Jesus name, Amen!

Scriptural references:
• 1 Kings 3:9
• Joshua 1:8
• Isaiah 54:14
• Jeremiah 33:3
• Deuteronomy 28:1
• John 10:27

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service