Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from a friend on MySpace name (BONNIE)
This is the Message.

HELLO FRIEND SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE BUT AS YOU CAN TELL MY DAUGTHER HAD HER BABY!SHE HAD TO BE TANDSPORTED TO CHILDREN HOSPIAL IN D C HAD TO HAVE MAJIOR SURGERY ON MONDAY MORNING 2 AM SHE GOT OUT OF SURGERY AT 5 AM.SHE WILL BE IN THE HOSPIAL FOR A MONTH.I WILL NOT BE ON AS MUCH I WILL BE SPENDING ALOT OF TIME WITH HER.WHEN SHE WAS BORN WITH HER INTESTION REVERSE AND SHE HAD A BOWEL BLOCKAGE WAS VERY SICK.THE DOCTORS TOOK THE BREATHING MACHINE OFF OF HER TODAY SHE IS BREATHING ON HER OWN NOW.PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HAVE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS
HER NAME IS MADISON FAITH. GOD BLESS YOUR FRIEND FOREVER
BONNIE.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonnie my sister my prayers are with you and I bless Madison, to be well in Jesus name, and the pain to stop, and in her recovery let it be mild, we know that God has,His arms around her and your daughter, she is an angel, you do what you have to do for the comfort to them and lift your daughter up, and I Pled the Blood of Jesus over the baby and I sent and speak life and god's Best for her, and you take control, of that , and know that God is right there, and a good report we look to hear I do indeed trust God , and all things work together for good to them that love the lord and who are called according to His purpose, Faith and Love unlocks the door into this situation ,Jesus said It's finish we won , Bonnie, don't be move by what you see nor by what they say, do all you can , and that is to lean and trust In God,All Is Well In Jesus Christ. Bless bless bless love; STAND The Angel are around you to minister to the baby and you, and your daughyer with out Faith it 's impossible to please God, we are walking this threw, Yes and Amen Be so I love you
Heavenly Father, i stand in the gap for Madison Faith, LORD, i ask that you reverse this situation in the mighty name of Jesus! I ask that no weapons of sickness that are formed, shall NOT prosper!I ask that you send your angels of mercy to visit her room-Oh Father i stand on your word of healing right now-in JESUS' name amen!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service