Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Please pray for Jaja who said I'm evil cause I sent my friends a pic of Jesus to remind that his blood was shed so we can live.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello My Sister In Christ, I'll Pray For Her She Needs Our Heavenly Father To Touch Her Heart Heavenly Father I Ask You To Touch JaJa Heart And Give Her Understanding That You Are The One And Only True God And You Died To Give Us Life, Without Your Blood Lord Jesus We Would Be So Lost* I Want To Thank You Lord Jesus For Your
Faithful Servant Linda Who Is A True Believer You Shed Your Blood That We May Live Bless Her Lord Jesus That She Will Continue To Praise Your Holy Name And Can Stand Against The Un Believers Let Her Light Continue To Shine And Convict The One Thats So Angry Because She Show Her Light And Convicted The One That so Angry In
The Mighty Name Of Jesus * Amen
My Sister In Christ May You Continue Your Work For Our Heavenly Father, Let You Light Continue To Shine So Bright That All Will See That You Are A Child Of God And Know Matter What Anyone Says You Are Going To Give God The Glory And Praise Him Anyway* God Bless You * Have A Blessed Evening And Stand On Gods Word*
Amen*
Thank u my sister. Jaja is a man on faithspace. Tahnk u for your wonderful prayer. Your a blessing to me. Love Linda

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service