Through life’s difficulties although I may not clearly see
My friends sometimes walk away when they see my needs
However I believe God will supply my needs now indeed
Seeing as God is always near when my friends my go away
I know God is with me and with me He will enduringly stay
For this I will give God the honor and His name I will praise
Only because He will love and keep me for the rest of my days
Written By Vickie Powell
Note: I know this sister to be a child of Our God.She bless a lot of people every day with her GoodMorning Mails. She need direction to have a business fixed to the glory Of God. Whatever,information you have from the Lord concerning how situation,Do please communicate with me and I will forward it to her.
Dim

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I pray that Vickie Trusts in the Lord with ALL her heart, and doesn't lean to her own understanding at all. I pray that Vickie does acknowledge God in ALL her ways, and keeps stepping, as God alone directs her path. The favor she has with God does bring all favor of men/women to Vickie, and now she can let go of all the 'problems' and Let God make the way out of no way for her!!
In Jesus' name, and for God's glory, through the presence of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Personal Prayer of a Pastor for the Congregation

Father, as the pastor of __________, I approach the throne of grace on behalf of the membership. I thank my God in all my remembrance of them. In every prayer of mine I always make my entreaty and petition for them all with joy (delight). [I thank my God] for their fellowship — their sympathetic co-operation and contributions and partnership — in advancing the good news (the Gospel). And I am convinced and sure of this very thing: that You have begun a good work in them and will continue until the day of Jesus Christ — right up to the time of His return — developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in them.

In the name of Jesus, it is right and appropriate for me to have this confidence and feel this way about them all, because even as they do me, I hold them in my heart as partakers and sharers — one and all with me — of grace (God’s unmerited favor and spiritual blessing).

Father, You are my witness and know how I long for and pursue them all with love, in the tender mercies of Christ Jesus [Himself]!

And this I pray: that their love may abound yet more and more and extend to its fullest development in knowledge and all keen insight — that is, that their love may [display itself in] greater depth of acquaintance and more comprehensive discernment; so that they may surely learn to sense what is vital, and approve and prize what is excellent and of real value — recognizing the highest and best and distinguishing the moral difference. I pray that they may be untainted and pure and unerring and blameless, that — with hearts sincere and certain and unsullied — they may [approach] the day of Christ, not stumbling, nor causing others to stumble.

Father, may the membership abound in and be filled with the fruits of righteousness (of right standing with God and right doing), which come through Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, to the honor and praise of God — that Your glory may be both manifested and recognized.

I commit myself to You, Father, anew and to them, for I am convinced of this: I shall remain and stay by them all to promote their progress and joy in believing, so that in me they may have abundant cause for exultation and glorifying in Christ Jesus. In the name of Jesus, they will be sure as citizens so to conduct themselves that their manner of life will be worthy of the good news (the Gospel) of Christ.

Thank You, Father, that they are standing firm in united spirit and purpose, striving side by side and contending with a single mind for the faith of the glad tidings (the Gospel). They are not for a moment frightened or intimidated in anything by their opponents and adversaries, for such [constancy and fearlessness] will be a clear sign (proof and seal) to their enemies of [their impending] destruction; but [a sure token and evidence] to the congregation of their deliverance and salvation, and that from You, God.

The membership of __________ fills up and completes my joy by living in harmony and being of the same mind and one in purpose, having the same love, being in full accord and of one harmonious mind and intention.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for the congregation, Germaine hopes that you will praythe Prayers for God's People, Ministers, and Ministries

to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Philippians 1:4-7a,8-11,25-28 Philippians 2:2

To Walk in God’s Wisdom and His Perfect Will

Lord and God, You are worthy to receive glory and honor and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they were created and have their being. You adopted me as Your child through Jesus Christ, in accordance with Your pleasure and will. I pray that I may be active in sharing my faith, so that I will have a full understanding of every good thing Ihave in Christ.

Father, I ask You to give me a complete understanding of what You want to do in my life, and I ask You to make me wise with spiritual wisdom. Then the way I live will always honor and please You, and I will continually do good, kind things for others. All the while, I will learn to know You better and better.

I roll my works upon You, Lord, and You make my thoughts agreeable to Your will, so my plans are established and succeed. You direct my steps and make them sure. I understand and firmly grasp what the will of the Lord is for I am not vague, thoughtless, or foolish. I stand firm and mature in spiritual growth, convinced and fully assured in everything willed by God.

Father, You have destined and appointed me to come progressively to know Your will — that is to perceive, to recognize more strongly and clearly, and to become better and more intimately acquainted with Your will. I thank You, Father, for the Holy Spirit Who abides permanently in me and Who guides me into all the truth — the whole, full truth — and speaks whatever He hears from the Father and announces and declares to me the things that are to come. I have the mind of Christ and hold the thoughts, feelings, and purposes of His heart.

So, Father, I have entered into that blessed rest by adhering to, trusting in, and relying on You, in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Personal Prayers of Commitment to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Revelation 4:11 NIV Colossians 4:12 AMP
Ephesians 1:5 NIV Acts 22:14
Colossians 1:9,10 NLT 1 Corinthians 2:16 AMP
Proverbs 16:3,9 AMP Hebrews 4:10

Giving Thanks To God

Introduction

God saw you when you were in your mother’s womb (Ps. 139:13-16). He knew your mother and father and the circumstances of the home where you were to grow up. He knew the schools you would attend and the neighborhood in which you would live.

God gave you the ability to survive and walked with you through good times and bad. He gave you survival techniques and guardian angels to keep and protect you (Ps. 91:11). He chose you before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him in love (Eph. 1:4).

He cried with you when you cried. He laughed with you when you laughed. He was grieved when you were misunderstood and treated unfairly. He watched and waited, looking forward to the day when you would receive Jesus as your Savior. To as many as received Him gave He the power, the right, and the authority to become the sons of God (John 1:12 AMP). He longs for your fellowship, desiring for you to know Him more and more intimately.

Your survival techniques were probably different than mine. Whatever they were, and whatever your life may have been like up to this point, the peace of God can change the regrets and the wounds of the past into thanksgiving and praise. You can experience wholeness by earnestly and sincerely praying this prayer.

I.

Daily Prayer of Thanksgiving

Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus. With the help of the Holy Spirit and by Your grace, I join with the heavenly host making a joyful noise to You and serving You with gladness! I come before Your presence with singing!

Lord, I know (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that You are God! It is You Who made us, not we ourselves [and we are Yours]! We are Your people and the sheep of Your pasture.

Father, I enter into Your gates with thanksgiving and present an offering of thanks. I enter into Your courts with praise! I am thankful and delight to say so. I bless and affectionately praise Your name! For You are good and Your mercy and loving-kindness are everlasting. Your faithfulness and truth endure to all generations. It is a good and delightful thing to give thanks to You, O Most High.

Lord, by Your Holy Spirit, perfect the fruit of my lips. Help me draw thanksgiving forth from my innermost resources; reach down into the most secret places of my heart that I may offer significant thanksgiving to You, Father.

Thank You for my parents who gave me life. I am grateful for the victories and achievements I have experienced in spite of my hurts — the bruises and the abuses that boxed me in when I was a small child. You used them for good even though Satan intended them for my destruction.

You prepared me to listen to the inner voice — the voice of Your Holy Spirit.

Thank You for Your grace, which is teaching me to trust myself and others. Thank You for life — life in all its abundance.

It was You Who gave me a desire to pray, and I am grateful for the prayer closet where we meet, and I thank You for Your Word. Life is exciting, and I am grateful that I am alive for such a time as this.

Thank You for past and present relationships. I learn from those who oppose me and from those who are for me. You taught me to recognize and understand my strengths and weaknesses. You gave me discernment and spiritual understanding. I enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart.

You are my Father. I am Your child, loved by You unconditionally. I rejoice in You, Lord, and give thanks at the remembrance of Your holiness.

I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.

In the name of Jesus, amen.

Scripture References:
Psalm 100:1-5 AMP Philippians 2:13
Psalm 92:1 AMP Esther 4:14
Psalm 138:8 Psalm 100:4
Hebrews 13:15 Philippians 3:1
Genesis 50:20 NIV Psalm 30:4
John 10:10 Revelation 12:11

Vision for a Church

Father, in the name of Jesus, we come into Your presence thanking You for __________(name of church). You have called us to be saints in __________(name of city) and around the world. As we lift our voices in one accord, we recognize that You are God and everything was made by and for You. We call into being those things that be not as though they were.

We thank You that we all speak the same thing: There is no division among us; we are perfectly joined together in the same mind. Grant unto us, Your representatives here, a boldness to speak Your Word, which You will confirm with signs following. We thank You that we have workmen in abundance and all manner of cunning people for every manner of work. Each department operates in the excellence of ministry and intercessions. We have in our church the ministry gifts for the edifying of this body till we all come into the unity of the faith, and the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a mature person. None of our people will be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine. We speak the truth in love.

We are a growing and witnessing body of believers becoming __________(number) strong. We have every need met. Therefore, we meet the needs of people who come — spirit, soul and body. We ask for the wisdom of God in meeting these needs. Father, we thank You for the ministry facilities that will more than meet the needs of the ministry You have called us to. Our church is prospering financially, and we have more than enough to meet every situation. We have everything we need to carry out Your Great Commission and reach the __________(name of city or county) area for Jesus. We are a people of love as love is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit. We thank You that the Word of God is living big in all of us and Jesus is Lord!

We are a supernatural church, composed of supernatural people doing supernatural things, for we are laborers together with God. We thank You for Your presence among us, and we lift our hands and praise Your holy name! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray on this topic, Germaine suggests that you pray the Prayers for the God's People, Ministers, and Ministries to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition.

Scripture References:
Acts 4:24 Ephesians 4:11-15
Romans 4:17 Philippians 4:19
1 Corinthians 1:10 Romans 5:5
Acts 4:29 1 Corinthians 3:9
Mark 16:20b Psalm 63:4
Exodus 35:33

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service