Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Please Pray for my Co-Worker, in Detroit
Kesha, delivered twins on April 27 the twins are doing good but the mother suffered many complication during delivery and now is in a coma in critical condition. The Doctors have already asked the family to think about taking her off life support. Pllease agree with me in prayer for this first time mother to be completely healed with no medical issues from the coma so she can care for her twins and walk down the isle as planned late this summer.

As of Sunday May 4 2008 I went to visit Kesha and her family and mom waiting by her hospital bed side (Kesha lost her dad in 2007) Kesha's Fiancee, Shareef (the twins father) and his family been here in Detroit since the delivery on April 27 and they are from Columbus Ohio where Keisha will reside when she marry Shareef. Shareef, is so worn out and weary all I could tell him is to trust in God. I walked to the waiting room with family rejoicing in the Lord because first the doctors said they did not want to give false hope BUT she is attemping to breath over the ventilators at times and when many people are in the room, she must be getting excited because she can hear everyone voices because her pressure rises during those times only.

In the matchess name of Jesus,I thank you because you are my God that will show up just when we need you when we cry out to you I first thank you for my brothers and sisters in Christ who are standing with me in Prayer for TOTAL recovery of my co-worker and friend Kesha, Lord I ask that you Save, Heal and Deliver all family/friends of members of those in this group, Lord turn the situation around for them. Thank you for angels of protection over the babies and children and young adults in all levels of school keep them safe from hurt harm and danger seen and unseen.
ALL these blessing we ask in your son Jesus name .... AMEN

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She is in my Prayers my friend.

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
Father I speak Life into Keshia,by the Holy Spirit and I Pled the Blood over her, and I speak to her soul to live and to her spirit live I stand in agreement with Dee DEE, that thine will be done, I ask Lord that you will add on to Keshia more years, I bind death right now In the Name of Jesus;I dispatch your angel of battle to go to Keshia, right now,O Father for I already believe that you are there, and let not her mind or brains have problems, My Lord my heart goes out to the babies, I pray and come into your presences with you and pray a hedge around her, and I speak to the coma, to loose her In Jesus name Lord I know you said in your Word you have mercy on whom you will, I ask for your mercy, In Jesus Christ, Touch her Lord, I know you always hears me, and you have answerd me,Touch by your Holy Spirit, and I also pray protection around her babies, and I cover them in the Blood Of Jesus, , Thank you for your Mercy O Lord, I stand in you and on your Word, thank you Jesus, for being right there next to the father, in this matter, Love shall lift her, Thank you Jesus, I bless you Amennnnnnnnnn
Please pray for my wife and myself. She has left me. I am open to the change in my heart, my mind, and my will and my actions and I fully allow God to do this. I have made immediate changes in my life and my wife knows this. Please pray that my wife will have a change in her heart, her mind, her will, and her actions and that she would fully allow God to do this, and that she would make immediate changes in her life and be reconciled back to me. She is presently not open to reconciliation but has chosen the path towards divorce.

Please pray that:
1.) Our minds would be bound to the mind of Christ.
2.) Our wills would be bound to the will of God.
3.) Our actions would be bound to the Fruits of the Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfullness, goodness and self-control.
4.) Our hearts would be bound to the Heart of God.
5.) Our marriage would be bound by the Spirit of God and the Spirit of His perfect love.

That true change will take place in both our hearts, minds,wills,and actions immediately, and that permanent reconciliation will take place speedily through the Power and the Love of God.

Thank you
Father,

I declare and decree in the name of Jesus that the heart, mind, will, spirit, and actions of this gentleman's wife will be turned completely back to him and his to hers. I command in Jesus Name that the power and the full anointing of the Holy Spirit will come down upon and in their marriage and that immediate and permanent reconciliation will come forth immediately. And that You Oh Mighty God will captivate, motivate and activate their minds, spirits, wills, hearts, and actions back to each other, and that there would be permanent changes made in their lives to bring You glory and to bring joy and fullfillment to their hearts and their lives together in perfect matrimonial harmony and peace. Guard them and deliver them and their marriage from the hand of the enemy immediately - I command and declare and decree this in the All Mighty Name of Jesus, Son of the Living God. Break the holds over their lives and set them free - free to love you, and free to love each other - till death will they ever part. I thank you Father that you have heard and answered this prayer - to you Oh! God be all the glory, honor and praise. Amen.
I'm Praying For Complete Healing In The Mighty Name Of Jesus* Amen

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service