Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

On some social networking sites, I’ve come across people that are extremely judgmental on my views and feel that either they’re on the same as, or higher footing than God and have the right to judge others; in fact, one person told me that he could judge (CONDEMN) whomever he wants to. Even when I used the Word of God and told them, they’ll be judged (CONDEMNED) with the same measure they used to judge me, they dismissed what I said.

I would like it if you’re actually praying the following that you read with every deepest fiber of your being in spirit and in truth; not read and then pray, but praying while you’re reading as I’m currently doing while writing to you.

1.      God will remove the judgmental (CONDEMNING) spirit from people’s hearts.

2.      God will reveal every sin to anyone who judged or judges other, where not supposed to.

3.      God will let that person know it’s not his/her right to judge and that all have sinned and fallen short of His glory.

4.      God will reward them 700 fold the deeds of their judgmental heart, non-stop, and allow others to see them in the act of sin committed every time; great or small and to be judged with the same measure they judge others, including the past coming back to them until they get a revelation, turn away from judgment, and 1st ask God and then the other person for forgiveness with every deepest fiber of their
being. This includes their sins being on revealed on TV, the Internet, radio,
etc.

5.      Anyone who judges others in the future from the time you finish praying shall and will surely instantly come under judgment.

6.      Any other area of judgment that needs to be prayed about, in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

The reason I say 700 fold, is because, I live by the fact that God will give back more than what was lost or stolen and with 7 being the main number of completion, I wanna maximize the 100 fold 7 times. This is how I pray all the time. I don’t just stop at 100 fold, I go way beyond. Sometimes, I even go thousands fold or millions.

Please pray all the points every time, you hear, see, think about, etc, any type of judgment, and please always keep this email so you can revert to it every time you think of praying against judgments. Thanks in advanced and God bless you.

Views: 206

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my brother I have looked at your request, and i have read the different replies. I prayed and asked the lord to show me the way to send this message to you. We don't pray against judgment, but pray for those who judge, because the Bible says judge not are you may be judged. and i pray for you because the bible tells us that we will be judged and persecuted by people so you need to learn to humble yourself and stay in the word of god and whatever is hurting you let it go so you can go on for the lord. but i thank you for this prayer request because my prayer warriors are having a good time with this discussion
BROTHER READ MATTHEW 7:1-2

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service