Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

THE KING'S FAMILY ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR THE LOSS OF THE LATE DARRYL KING, WHO WAS MURDERED THROUGH SOME PERSON HE FELT COMFORTABLE WITH. THEY HAVE RECIEVED CONFORMATION ON WHO EVER THIS PERSON IS, HE HAD TO KNOW OF HIM.

PRAYER REQUEST: PROPHETESS KING (AUNT) ASKING FOR FAMILY UNITY; FORGIVENESS; HEALING AND SALVATION FOR THOSE WHO HAS NOT RECIEVE.

MY PRAYER REQUEST IS FOR PROPHETESS KING: FOR THE LORD TO KEEP HER IN PERFECT PEACE, NOT TO RETURN TO THE PAST LIFE STYLE SHE HAS LEFT, TO FIND INFO IN REGARD TO THE KILLING OF NEPHEW.

ALSO, THE PROTECTION AND PROVISION FOR DARRYL'S THREE LITTLE GIRLS.

Views: 187

Replies to This Discussion

As a former hospice social worker grief is difficult enough but when there are issues with murder it causes a great deal of anger towards the offender. I pray for restoration for this family. May they find it in their hearts to reach out to Jesus because he said blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted. Lord help them to cast their cares on you because he cares for us! Father but a hedge of protection of the blood of Christ on the three lovely girls in the name of Jesus! We know father you are wonderful, counselor, prince of peace, and a everlasting father! Worker your mighty hand and provide restoration for this family in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit! Amen! Praise God we know it is done!

THANK YOU FATHER, THANK YOU LORD JESUS, BLESS YOU.  HALLELUJAH

GREETINGS MY SISTER BRANK,

FORGIVE ME, YOU TRULY HAVE CLEAR VISION AND WITH CLARITY.  THE ONLY WORDS I CAN SAY AND AGREE UPON IS,"IN THE NAME OF JESUS. AND WE ALSO THANK YOU LORD GOD IN ADVANCE FOR HEARING THE EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH"

GRACE AND PEACE.., MY SISTER.

He is the lilly of the valley; and the bright morning star. Bless His marvelous name,

Greetings sister Debbie McKenzie,

The family truly appreciate the prayers and support of brotherly kindness. The family really need more pray, like never before. But I trust in the LORD and have confidence in His power upon the earth.

I do know THE fAMILY IS TRYING THEIR BEST TO STAY FOCUS.

GRACE AND PEACE BE UNTO YOU...

I am so sorry about the sad news. But I know Jesus can keep them strong to be able to stand the test if we stand with them in this hour of sadness in Pray. 

Heavenly father I am coming on behave of the King`s family to ask that you send you mercy and grace over them.  Give the king`s family the strength to stand and find the courage to forgive them . I ask Lord that you send your ministry angels around them to comfort and give them your lovingkindness and wisdom.

Amen   

Glory, Glory and Glory my Sister Boone, Amen.

I truly appreciate the heart felt prayer which has gone forth. The word says,"FOR WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN MY NAME, THERE AM I IN THE MIST OF THEM" in Jesus name, Amen.

Grace and peace be unto you.

Bless be the name of the Lord. He is worthy to be praise, from the rising of the sun and to the going down the sames.

Greeting Brother Guardian, I humbly thank you for accepting me as a part of this group.  I also thank you for the many prayers which have gone fourth regarding the bereaved family, "The Kings" There seem to be aittle delay on the resting of one's remain, but the Father is working it out for the good.

God bless you and I love you with the love of CHRIST

Glory be to GOD. He is good all the time. Praise God in the name of JESUS Our LORD and SAVIOR on this wonderful day.  Everythng maynot be going the way we want it to go, but thank the Father Abba for all He is doing in this right now hour. 

Greetings Sister Deloresa/manager, I personally want to say "Thank You" for being such an intercessor, on your post. God blessings and I love you with the love of Christ.

UP-DATE:

The Aunt (Prophetess King) will share responsibility in raising her great neices.  The mother of the late Darryl is having a rough time, keep her lifted up in prayer. 

Darryl leave behind siblings, and they are close family.

I will like to express a warm thank you to every indiviual who prayed. Brethrens, it truly has help and continue to help. Prayer changes things, inteceeding block and move things.

THANK YOU AND THE BLESSING OF THE LORD BE UPON EACH AND EVERY MEMBER.

Amen sister Sandra,

I truly thank the LORD for what HE is doing in their family and all other families who are going through similarities. I also thank You for acknowledging  this family. You didn't have to, but YOU DID> 

Bless YOU my sister in  CHRIST JESUS.

Grace and Peace be unto you,.....

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service