Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

The reason Police  reform will not work ,, in The past They have tr...

I live in seattle.... where I see more racism... Than I will ever see in The southern states in this days time,, The Asian people They supply lots of drugs and they are the drug lords in seattle and They also are very racist TOWARD blacks , I never seen Black people be hated so much as to how these Asian people  hate Blacks ,, They treat Them badly and even worse, They treat the white people worser,, The reason why america has a high homeless rate is because

SOME of The foreigners are very rude ,, for Instance I lived In Bellevue and those Asian people had a hate for white people that was crazy and un real,, They steal and they only   buy properties from whites and then they dont want to rent or do any business with them.. only ,, it was so bad,, I had elderly white people... who I made friends with who retired from several companies and I have their phone number and address ,, They told me about Bellevue washington.   they told me that Asians,,They have homes that are old and they haven't been remodeled since 1986, and they  rent them out to white for extremely high prices or sell them when they haven't been remodeled since 1986,, i use to meet with elderly couples who were retired we pray outside ,, in public they were 30 years my age and they were white ,, but in Jesus Christ there is no racism

Those elderly white couples who had beautiful homes That I visited ,, and became close to ,,, told me police reform would never work,, because some law enforcement officer are already chosen to shoot a person because he black and some officer are just a racist at heart ,, police reform will never work it didn't work in three years ago when it was tried those officer only gunned down more black people than ever, and although they have camara the police officer seem to shoot more black with the camara and then brag about it,

we as the people should continue to work with our families and prayer as in the early 90 ,,  if wearing a camara didnt change police officer ,, neither will reform a police department... if he  wont change in front of a camara that he is wearing .. neither will he change by reform waste of time and a waste of money....  the lord said if someone heart is wicked there is no help for  change if he decided to be that way,, when a police officer shots someone black who innocent ,,, he already decided to do that in his heart ,, police reform wont change that ,,,  and if he racist at heart nothing will change that ,,,  has to be done another way.... by the people of this country

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service