Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

blessing to all please pray for my body to be healed in jesus name not doing to well sick please pray for my healing will be back to bless everyones page that blessed my page when felling better keep me lifted up in prayer much love barbara

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

Always my sister, I pray the prayer of Faith In the Name Of Jesus, and by the Power of the Holy Ghost, and in the Name of Jesus Be ye Healed, I love you sista;

MIGHTY GOD. SWEET JESUS, SAVIOR OF THE WORLD WE COME IN AGREEMENT, ASKING LORD THAT BY YOUR MIGHTY POWER THE CICLE OF THIS SICKNESS BE BROKEN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. LORD I PRAYER THAT YOU MIGHTY GOD WILL GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER THIS DAY HER DAILY BREAD OF YOUR COMFORT OF THE EVER INCREASING MANIFESTATION OF THE VIRTUES OF CHRIST IN HER LIFE. LORD WE JOINT TOGATHER AN COMMAND THIS CONDITION TO DRY UP RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS HEAL AND DELIVER IN JESUS HOLY NAME AMEN.
MOST HIGH GOD, I COME BEFORE YOU THIS MORNING LIFTING UP EVERY MEMBER OF GUARDIAN PRAYER WARRIOR. MIGHT GOD IT IS YOU LORD WHO CALLED YOUR SERVANT, GOD YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM A CHARGE A MANDATE TO RUN WITH. LORD I PRAYER THAT YOU GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS WILL GRANT STRENGHT AND COVERING TO YOUR SERVANT AND HIS FAMLY AT HOME. SWEET LORD REMEMBER THE MINISTRY FAMILY YOU ENTRUSTED TO HIS CARE AND NURTURING. FATHER I PRAYER LORD THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO INCREASE WISDOM UPON HIM LORD INCREASE UNCOMMON WISDOM ON HIM MY GOD IN HEAVEN. LIFT HIM I PRAYER HOW GOD ABOVE EVERY THING THAT WOULD CAUSE HIM TO BE DISTRACTED . LORD CAUSE HIM TO ALWAYS BE A HEAD OF THE ENEMIES EVEN IF THEY HIDE IN SHEEP CLOTHING. LORD GIVE HIM EYES TO SEE THEM FROM A FAR. HOLY GOD HELP HIM TO SEE MEN FOR WHO THEY REALY ARE IN JESUS NAME. MIGHTY GOD LET THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FLOW FROM THE VERY TOP TO THE BOTTOM, LORD LET THE FIRE OF YOUR SPIRIT LORD MOVE THROUGH THIS MINISTRY AND BRING EACH PERSON TO THE PLACE YOU WANT YOUR EACH PERSON TO BE IN JESUS NAME.AMEN AMEN.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service