Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Wednesday, 10/15

"For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things" (Zechariah 8:12).

God's promise of prosperity is extended to you, today. If you are a child of God, you have a right to every promise of God, including spiritual and material possessions.

Have a prosperous day!
CFW

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Thursday, October 16

"Pray without ceasing" (1 Thessalonians 5:17).

The will of God is released through prayer. Your prayers permit God to function through you and perform miracles.

Have a bless day!
Corinne
CFW

Friday, October 17

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear …" (2 Timothy 1:7).

We live in a fear-based world. But, as Christians, we’ve departed from the world of fear and embarked on the journey of faith. When you’re tempted to fear, remember fear doesn’t come from God, it comes from Satan.

Be blessed!
Dea. Mitcham
Monday, 10/20

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you" (Isaiah 43:2, AMP).

God will walk with you through any difficulty you face. Your job is to trust in Him, and believe He loves you enough to take care of you.

Have a bless week!
Dea. Mitcham
Tuesday, 10/21

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none" (Ezekiel 22:30).

God is looking for people who will pray for others in order to keep them from falling into the devil's traps. Take up the assignment to intercede for others, and stop the enemy from invading their lives.

Have a bless day!
Dea. Mitcham
Wednesday, 10/22

"For [it is] better to suffer [unjustly] for doing right, if that should be God’s will, than to suffer [justly] for doing wrong" (1 Peter 3:17, AMP).

When you compare sufferings, you will find it’s far better to suffer for the good of doing God’s will, than it is to suffer the consequences of doing wrong.

Be Blessed!
Church & Choir Suits

Thursday, 10/23

"Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance [have held fast the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you], I also will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial (testing) …" (Revelation 3:10, AMP).

Steadfast endurance in God’s Word safeguards you from trials and testing. Though they will come, the Word is your safety and God is your protection.

Have a bless day!
Corinne
Friday, October 24

"...for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work" (Ecclesiastes 3:17).

Don't be impatient. When God has called you to do something, it will happen in the right season and in His divine timing.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Monday, October 27

"… And this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do" (Genesis 11:6).

Your imagination is the blueprint for success. God gave it to you so you could see yourself experiencing His promises. Skillfully use your imagination to lay the groundwork for your reality.

Have a blessed week!
Church & Choir Suits

Tuesday, October 28

"… Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" (Luke 11:9).
When you’re looking for something, you will surely find it, which is why God encourages you to ask for and seek out the things you desire. Do it today, and watch doors of opportunity open on your behalf.

Have a blessed day!
Wednesday, 10/29

"Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money …" (Nehemiah 5:11).

Everything you may have lost will be restored, and given back to you double. Trust God to restore everything that pertains to you.

Wishing many blessing!
Thursday, October 30

"Be angry [or stand in awe] and sin not …" (Psalm 4:4, AMP).

It is very possible to be angry and not sin, or else God wouldn’t have told us to do it. Whenever you’re angry, remember this verse of scripture, and remind yourself that sin is a choice.

Have a blessed day!
Friday, October 31

"Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD …. His seed shall be mighty upon earth …" (Psalm 112:1, 2).

Your obedience to God impacts generations after you. Teaching your children to love and reverence God ensures they will inherit the Earth.

Have an awesome weekend!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service