Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Kenneth King's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sister Martha, I will stand in agreement with you, for your husband, in the will of…"

Kenneth King replied Jul 15, 2013 to FOR MY HUSBAND JAMES

10 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Intercessor S. Grayson

"To the family, God bless you and keep you through this transition, for we know that…"

Kenneth King replied Jan 13, 2013 to Prayer Request for the family of Edward Lee Richardson

10 Jan 22, 2013

"God bless you my sister, I will touch and agree with you and all that are in agreeme…"

Kenneth King replied Nov 15, 2012 to Prayer Request from Sister PAMELA

13 Feb 14, 2014

"I will touch and agree with you in Jesus name, that God's best will for Ziannah be d…"

Kenneth King replied Sep 27, 2012 to Please Pray for My granddaughter...Ziannah sharon Coleman

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by vanlal Muani Whiener

"Let us touch and agree in the name of Jesus, we pray that the Father's will be done…"

Kenneth King replied Jun 23, 2012 to URGENT PRAYERS REQUEST

4 Jul 2, 2012

"Father we pray to you to comfort this family right now in the name of Jesus, be all…"

Kenneth King replied Nov 20, 2011 to Prayer Request from a friend on Facebook LABLUE FAMILY ,

3 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. S.E.W. (Williams)

"Now let us touch and agree, in the name of Jesus, that we seek the protection of our…"

Kenneth King replied Aug 27, 2011 to Hurricane Irene on the east coast

14 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Gibson Sahr

"Will do, and no matter how hard it gets, or if you think God has forgotten about you…"

Kenneth King replied Jul 12, 2011 to Prayer Request from a member Karen,

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Deloresa/Manager

"Hello my sister, God bless you, and the family in this time of bereavement, praying…"

Kenneth King replied Feb 5, 2011 to Prayer for my Family

12 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jenny

"Well my sister, I will touch and agree with you, that as it is in heaven it is now e…"

Kenneth King replied Jul 9, 2010 to Prayer needed...

7 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie K

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service