Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Pearls of Wisdom's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Lord God, I beseech Thee,          This hour and this time, which is always the righ…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Mar 15, 2012 to Protection for my 7 year old son being abuse by father

8 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie K

"Dear Heavenly Father,         It is with a heavy heart that we pray for this little…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Mar 15, 2012 to URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

7 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Intercessor S. Grayson

"Thank you, Lord, for the life of this precious young woman.   Thank you Father for…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Mar 15, 2012 to Prayer Request for the family of Whitney Houston

6 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie K

"Dear Father God,         We come to you asking for your blessings of healing for thi…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Mar 15, 2012 to I NEED PRAY

6 Mar 16, 2012

"Dear Father God,          We come to you today on behalf of the many, many individu…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Mar 15, 2012 to Tornadoes prayers needed

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Stephanie K

"Father God, We come to Thee asking for Thy beneficence upon these two friends w…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Sep 1, 2010 to URGENT PRAYERS REQUEST

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Intercessor S. Grayson

"Dear Father God, I step into the proverbial "gap" for this mother and son, knowin…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Sep 1, 2010 to Please pray for my son Josh he injured his back.

3 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Pearls of Wisdom

"Father, God, we pray for support and comfort for this Dear Child of God and her en…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Apr 7, 2010 to Prayer Request From Prophetess Linda Becks

12 Apr 7, 2010

"Father God, in the Holy, Precious Name of Jesus Christ, we come to you on bended…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Apr 7, 2010 to PRAYER REQUEST !!!

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by JOSEPH LEE ROBERTSON

"Lord God I send this follow-up prayer for the child, Ryan, who was in need of health…"

Pearls of Wisdom replied Mar 8, 2010 to Please Pray for Ryan he is having surgery on 6/6/09 ~ an open door for his parents

1 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service