Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Jenny's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Lord I pray right now for strength for my son as he is visiting his abusive father w…"

Jenny replied Oct 20, 2011 to 6 year old son being abused

17 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Nae Burns

"Thank you all for your prayers. It gives me hope in my humaness. I know God can do a…"

Jenny replied Sep 21, 2011 to 6 year old son being abused

17 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Nae Burns

"I got the holy spirit chills when I read all of your prayers. thank you. We have bee…"

Jenny replied Sep 9, 2011 to 6 year old son being abused

17 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Nae Burns

"Lord we pray for your mighty hand to be a shield for all our soldiers fighting. Lord…"

Jenny replied Aug 31, 2011 to Urgent Prayer for our Troops in Africa who are fighting there.

5 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Evangelist Debra Tate

"Yes Father. AMEN AMEN AMEN!! Thank you for your powerful crys and prayers my sister!"

Jenny replied Feb 9, 2011 to Expose My Son's being abused by his father

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jenny

"Praying for your family through this time."

Jenny replied Feb 9, 2011 to Prayer for my Family

12 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Jenny

"I'm sorry you feel that way. My son is being abused by his father at this time so I…"

Jenny replied Jan 31, 2011 to Me

7 Feb 1, 2011

"Quiet your soul and Listen to where God wants you to be right now. He is in control.…"

Jenny replied Jan 31, 2011 to Me

7 Feb 1, 2011

"Praying for GOd's provision for your friend and God to OPEN the doors and guide him…"

Jenny replied Jan 31, 2011 to Prayer for my Friend

9 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Karen J Serna

"Praise God My son spoke boldly in his interview. Thank you for your prayers :) I con…"

Jenny replied Jan 17, 2011 to protection for my son

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jenny

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service