Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from a friend on (My Prayer Circle) name (Leslie)
this is the message.

A note to tell you all that I haven't been ignoring you. LOL I'm having some horrific attacks from the enemy through my husband. Please ask the Lord to ease my pain and fill me with wisdom from Him! Thanx

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

May we touch and agree, my situation may be very similiar. Been married 23 years, been together for 30.
Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus, we come by the blood of the Lamb. You Lord are the author and the finisher of our faith, so we are seeking you! We are worshipping you, asking for a garment of praise, remembering all the good works you have bestowed upon us. We are your handmaidens! You said in a time of trouble that you would take us to the secret place of your pavillion, you said you would place us on the rock! So first we thank you knowing that you have already intervened on our behalf. Help us walk through, let not the flood waters overtake us and remember your servants, Lord! We ask that your hand and heart be seen in these situations, that the enemy be stripped bare and shaken and cast far from us, in the name of Jesus! Father you are the head of the man, bless them and keep them in your care, quicken their spirits to your goodness and the sweet blessings you have for your daughters, even the gold of Ophir. Open their eyes that they may see your daughters as you them. We thank you Father, for hearing our prayers and supplications. In the name of Jesus we ask these things and in the name of the Almighty Father we pray and give thanks! Halleluyah and Amen!

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry No weapon formed against us shall prosper you are covered and protected by the blood of JESUS.AMEN
I plead the blood of Jesus on your life to help you to be deliverance from satan and his demonic forces which is trying to destroy your marriage and trying to keep you for God's wisdom. Lord and God you are worthy to receive glory and honor and power for you created all thing, and by your will they were created and have their being. You adopted me as your child through Jesus Christ, in accordance with your pleasure and will. I pray that I may be active in sharing my faith, so that I will have a full understanding of every good thing I have in Christ. Father, I ask you to give me a complete understanding of what you want to do in my life and I ask you to make me wise with spiritual wisdom. Then the way I live will always honor and please you, and I will continually do good, kind things for others. All the while, I will learn to know you better and better. I roll my works upon you, Lord and you make my thoughts agreeable to your will so my plans are established and succeed. You direct my steps and make them sure. I understand and firmly grasp what the will of the Lord is for I am not vague, thoughtless, or foolish. I stand firm and mature in spiritual growth convinced and fully assured in everything willed by God. Father, you have destined and apppointed me to come progressively to know your will that is to perceive, to recognize more strongly and clearly, and to become better and more intimately acquainted with your will I thank you Father, for the Holy Spirit Who abides permanently in me and who guides me into all the truth the whole full truth and speak whatever he hears from the Father and announces and declares to me the things that are to come. I have the mind of Christ and hold the thoughts, feelings and purpose of his heart. So, Father I have entered into that blessed rest by adhering to trusting in and relying on you in the name of Jesus. Amen

In the name of Jesus, I cultivate inner beauty the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in. I choose to be a good loyal wife to my husband and address him with repect. I will not be overanxious and intimidated. I purpose to be by God's grace, agreeable, sympathertic loving, compassionate, and humble. I will be blessing and also receive blessings. By the grace of God, I yield to the constant ministry of transformation by the Holy Spirit. I am being transformed into a gracious woman who retains honor, and virtuous woman who is acrown to my husband. I purpose to walk wisely that I may build my house. House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the Lord. In Christ I have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace which he made to abound toward me all wisdom and prudence. Holy Spirit, I ask you to help me understand and support my husband in ways that show my support for Christ. Teach me to function so that I perserve my own personality while responding to his desires. We are one flesh, and I realizes that this unity of person that perserves individuality is a mystery but that is how it is my husband and let the miracle keep happening! Just as my husband gives me what is due me I seek to be fair to my husband. I share my rights with my husband. Strength and dignity are my clothing, and my position in my household is strang. My family is in readiness for the future. The bread of idleness (gossip, discontent and self-pity) I will not eat. I choose to conduct the affairs of my household wisely, realizing that widom from above is pure , peaceable , gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Amen
href="http://www.guardiansministry.com">Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag Ministry
alt="Nat3ddesign Graphics">
Guardians Tag Ministry
Lord I Pray For Our Sister Leslie, I Pray That You Give Her Peace,And Guidance In The Mist Of
What She Is Going Through At This Time,For Your Word Says That Know Weapon That Is Formed
Against Your People Wont Prosper, And We Stand In The Gap For Our Sister In Prayer To Bind The
Attacks Of The Adversary That Is Coming Up Against Her,And We Command Him Through The Blood Of Jesus To Loose Her Husband And Set Him Free, We Bind The Spirit Of Torment. We Speak
Love In The Home,Peace,And Joy.And We Thank You Lord As You Working Out On Thier Behalf
(God Bless)
Lord, You are my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? You are the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. One thing I ask You Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in Your house all the days of my life, to gaze upon Your beauty and seek You in Your temple. For in the day of trouble You will keep me safe in Your dwelling; You will hide me in the shelter of Your tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.
Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at Your tabernacle will I sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord. Hear my voice when I call, O Lord, be merciful to me. (Psalm 27:1-7) NIV (Personalized)

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service