Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

I have never seen the United States Of America in a situation as it is in now!, I am asking thay everyone would pray as we begin the process of choosing our next Commander and Chief, that God would place into office someone that would take charge and get us back on our feet, I am asking that this would be a person of God, someone that would direct us back to the day's of giving God praise and thanks on a daily basis, you may not agree with my thinking and that is alright BUT in my life time I have seen a great change and it can only me accounted for by US allowing God to be stripped out of our lives, BUT Thank God it is never too late to turn to God and admit our faults and to ask forgiviness, so let us be intercessors and begin the fire burning that can change a worle.
Do you believe that you can say to this mountain be thou removed, and it will happen, I believe I can.
God bless you and please remember
MUCH PRAYER, MUCH POWER.
LITTLE PRAYER, LITTLE POWER,
NO PRAYER, NO POWER......
Photobucket

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

Our Nation As A Hold Is in Very Bad Shape With Much Much Prayer We As Christans Must Stand * I'll Continue To Pray For World Peace * I Ask God To Guide Us In This Time And Keep Watch On All * God Bless*
Peace be unto you brother Kerney in the name of our Lord Jesus. May I be bold enough to say, I believe you have discerned correctly, I recieved two very different words from the Lord, the day before the innauguration. One was Psalms 68 and the other was Daniel 4, along with a dream about our new government. It was a little confusing at first, then the Lord put me in rememberance of Deuteronomy 28. This represents 2 very different paths. We must pray that our president be able to seek the Lord and hear him, that he will humble himself and ask for guidance and instruction. And I believe when we cry to the Father, his will, will be done in this place for us (Psalms 68). If not Daniel 4 is the other path and then we'll really need pray! So we are joining you, knowing the Father is able to do exceedingly abundantly, above all that we ask or think,,,, If my people that are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14. We must chose in this day whom we will serve. I pray that boldness will be given to you, whereas you are an ambassador in bonds for the gospel of Jesus the Messiah, by the blood of the Lamb we come to the throne and pray, it's in his name we ask and in the name of the Almighty father we pray and give thanks, Halleluyah and Amen
the Lord has been showing me the western church in a sieve and he is shaking it to get the world the flesh and the devil from our lives and he is going to shake it to bring his bride back we need to be in prayer for many who are just hanging on to the things of this world and sin new zealand is just the same we have fallen so from where we should be
Father We Pray For Our Nation And The Shape That It Is In,That You Would Turn Things Around,And
Touch The Minds,And Hearts Of Our Secular Leaders That You Have Put In Charge Over Thier Affairs Down Here On Earth,Help Them To Understand That They Can't Do Nothing Without Your
Guidance That Would Work,Help Us Lord That Are Your People To Do More Praying,That You Might
Move On Our Behalf Even The More.Thank You Lord As We Touch And Agree Together On This.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service