Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

.........MISSING...........MISSING............MISSING..........MISSING........MISSING!

Jocelyn Clark holds her Elon University diploma. Clark has been missing since January 11th, 2010. Photo submitted. On Jan. 11, biology professor Matt Clark got a call every parent hopes to never receive. His former wife asked him if h...e was sitting down, and his only response was that he hoped it wasn't about their daughter, Jocelyn.
It was. Crystal Gathers, Jocelyn's mother, was calling to tell Clark that Jocelyn had gone out for a run that morning and never come back. Jocelyn Clark is a 2007 graduate of Elon University and has lived in Durham until recently, when she moved with her mother to her grandparents' house in Pinebluff, N.C. Jocelyn had left the house around 8:30 a.m. By the time it was noon, Gathers said, she went to look for Jocelyn on the route she normally ran, but she was not there. The next step was to file a report with the police. Gathers said at first she hesitated in contacting the police because she didn't want to make an issue if Jocelyn came home. After a while, Jocelyn was still missing, so Gathers filed the report. At 6 p.m. that night, Clark received the news that his daughter was missing. Police searched through the area that night with dogs. Computer records have been looked at, flyers have been passed out, and while the officers are looking into some leads, nothing has led to the safe return of Jocelyn.
According to the police officer on the case, Sgt. Chris Sanderson of the Pinebluff Police Department, the incident doesn't seem to be criminal in nature. "She left on her own, that much we do know," Sanderson said. Clark said he talks with Sanderson regularly about the case. from Peas In Their Pods
See More

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

We will pray

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service