Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Please brothers and sisters in the lord,pray for my safe delivery ,protection of my baby and i  and for God to destroy the works of the devil and my enemies. i have been due since 2 weeks now and no signs of even early labour.please pray.

Bless you all.

Views: 346

Replies to This Discussion

I am praying for safe delivery and protection in His mighty Hands.
May God bless you and your baby.
I will pray for a safe and healthy deliver for you and baby...in Jesus precious name...amen
Dear father, we come to you open hearted. please father foregive us for our sins knowingly and unknowingly, please LORD we ask you to please grant our sister of GOD EVELYN and her CHILD, favor in health and protection from the evil one. dear LORD please give her blessings for her and her child, we know LORD you are the greatest, and with you nothing is impossible. we thank you father GOD for all you have done for us and will do for us. we praise your HOLY name, JESUS. we give all honor to you LORD. THANK YOU in JESUS mighty name. AMEN.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service