Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Father GOD in the name of Jesus, We know that true ministry is close to your heart and we can see that many are blessed by this ministry. Therefore our Father, we pray for this ministry and those you have chosen to be a part of this ministry. We stand boldly on your word with your authority against the enemy! We plead the Precious Blood of Jesus upon this ministry and we call for the hedges of Job to be in place around this ministry. For even the devil himself had to admit he could not get through! We declare that all demonic assignments against this ministry are cancelled right now in the name of Jesus! Father, may all who come here find you here and fall in love with you. We thank you now GOD for all you have done, are doing and shall do here. Bless us to do as you please and we thank you for all these and other blessings. In the name of Jesus we pray... AMEN & AMEN!

Views: 54

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Father God, we ask that you will lift this ministry up. Bless the ministry and it's prayer worriors, all around the world. We send up our prayers and love for this awesome ministry, for all the wonderful friendships, the love and caring of each member and most of all, for your servant, Minister Smith, whom You have given the mighty gift of graphic artistry and has so freely and generously share with so many. God, we know that you have his financial worries already taken care of. Bless him to find comfort and strength in waiting on You!

In the Powerful, Penetrating, Precious Name of Jesus the Christ we pray.

Amen.

AMEN SISTER AMEN BECAUSE THIS SPIRIT THAT TRY ATTEMPT AND RUIN THIS MINISTRY IS A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL BECAUSE GOD HIMSELF HAS BUILT THIS MINISRY AND " HE HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IS ABLE TO COMPLETE" I STANDING ON GOD PROMISE AND HIS WORDS BECAUSE WE AS CHRISTIAN MUST UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A FLESH AND BLOOD BATTLE BUT A SPIRITUALLY BATTLE BECAUSE CHRIST SHED HIS BLOOD ON CALARY FOR ALL THOSE WHOM WILLING TO DENIED THEMSELF AND FOLLOW CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HE IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH AND THE SAVIOR OF THE BODY SO BE ENCOURAGE PRAYER WARRIOR WE HAVE THE VICTORY EVEN OUR FAITH AND OUR TRUST IN CHRIST SMILE AND COUNTED ALL "JOY" I REMEMBER LONG AGO I WAS GOING THRU A GREAT TRIBULATION IT WAS A HARD ONE THEN FROM OUT OF NO WHERE I HEARD FROM CHRIST MY LORD SHOWING ME TO LAUGH SO YES WE HAVE ALL THIS AT OUR HELP (1) GOD THE HEAVEN FATHER(2) CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR (3) ANGEL OF GOD AND (4) POWER PRAYER WARRIORS ALL THIS WE HAVE ON OURSIDE FORGIVE ME FOR SO LONG READ 2KING: 6:16 THERE MORE ON OUR SIDE

THANK YOU MY FRIEND IN CHRIST! WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR OUR MINISTRY, AND ASK GOD TO TOUCH AND SEEK OUT HIS PRECIOUS CHOSEN PEOPLE TO SOW A SEED IN HIS MIGHTY NAME "AMEN" TO GPW,

LET US DO GODS WILL "AMEN" TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL TO HELP ONE ANOTHER AND LOVE EACH OTHER AS GOD

LOVES US HALLELUJAH...... LET US TAKE A STAND...... HELP GPW WE ARE BLESSED PEOPLE* AMEN *!

WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY *AMEN *

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service