Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

PLEASE PRAY IS FOR ROSAMOND ARLENE JONES SHE PUT THIS IN THE COMMENTS PRAYER WARRIORS , SHE NEED OUR PRAYERS RIGHT NOW IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST*

Comment by ROSAMOND ARLENE JONES 7 hours ago

I'm asking for pray to break black magic from me and my family this crazy women in my church is doing evil things to get a man of god to marry her and he dont want her so she is doing evil things to people behid him please pray for me that this women will leave me alone behid the pastor of my church and pray for his health from mind control his name is dr. lovely l. haynes

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

OH MY GOD, HEAVENLY FATHER I KNOW PSALMS 91 PLEASE READ !!
YES MY SISTER IN CHRIST I'LL WILL IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST*
SATAN YOU ARE A LIAR !!!!! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ONE OF GODS CHILDREN HALLELUJAH
AS THE BIBLE SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NOW HARM HALLELUJAH MY SISTER I'LL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR CHURCH AND YOUR PASTOR
THAT GOD WILL RESTORE HIS HEALTH HIS MIND WITH ALL POWER THAT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS GIVEN ME AND ALL CHILDREN OF GOD HALLELUJAH GLORY TO GOD
WE HAVE TO STAND ON JESUS CHRIST WORDS AND SEND SATAN BACK TO THE PIT OF HELL WHERE HE COME FROM *HALLELUJAH* THIS WOMAN THATS DOING THESE THINGS TO THE CHURCH CALLED ON JESUS CALL HIM AND ALL HER DEMON WILL FLEE WHEN WE CALLED HIS NAME JESUS JESUS* AMEN*

I will be praying , you shall overcome in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service