Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Hello Prayer Warriors

We would like to thank all prayer warriors for all there prayers for Deacon Myrick. On September 15 ,2011 Deacon Myrick has gone home to be with the lord. We are asking for all Prayer Warriors to keep his family lifted up in prayer as they go through this journey.

The homegoing service was September 20, Thank you for your Prayer.

Views: 196

Replies to This Discussion

i pray for comforth from the lord
HOLY FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR WE KNOW YOU HEAR ALL PRAYER AND YOU JESUS TO US AS CHRISTIAN WHOM SO-EVER BELIEVE IN YOU JESUS SHALL NEVER DIE AND THAT YOU JESUS U ARE THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE THAT WHOM-SO-EVER BELIEVE IN YOU JESUS SHALL NOT DIE AND SO YES LORD WE AS CHRISTIAN KNOW THAT OUR DEAR BROTHER IS WITH YOU AND UNTO THE FAMILY MAY GOD GIVE YOU STRENGHT AND YOU THE FAMILY FIND PEACE IN JESUS NAME KNOW THAT YOUR FAMILY IS WITH JESUS CHRIST OUR GREAT SHEPHERD AMEN AMEN GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MY YOU THE FAMILY FIND PEACE OF CHRIST THAT YOUR SOUL MABE COMFORT IN JESUS NAME I PRAY
I'm Free
Don't grieve for me for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God laid for me.
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone will stay that way,
I found that peace at close of day.
If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I, too, will miss.

May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself; may angels lead you to Abraham's side.

Let us pray: We commend our brother to you, Lord.
Now that he has passed from this life, may he live on in Your presence.
In Your mercy and love, forgive whatever sins he may have committed through human weakness.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen

To the family of Deacon Myrick you will be in my prayers. Prophetess Sandra Dukes

WE THANK YOU O HEAVENLY FATHER FOR YOUR WORDS IN 116 PSALM

15Precious in the sight of the LORD
         Is the death of His godly ones.SO WE ASK THAT YOU GIVE THE FAMILY STRENGTH SO THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TRUST IN YOU AS THE FLESH SIDE OF THEM ENDUE THIS LOW TIME IN THEIR LIFE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY

FATHER IN THIS TIME OF CELABRATION I PRAY FOR COMFORT FOR THIS FAMILY AND FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T KNOW YOU WILL COME AND SEE THE LIGHT.
FOR THE DEACON MYRICK WHO ARE NOW IN  THE HOME OF OUR GOD, MAY THE LORD GOD BRING U  TO ETERNAL LIFE. MAY U REST IN PEACE WITH THE LORD.

Psalms: 10:14: Indeed you, Lord note trouble and grief that you may take it into your hands; the helpless commit themselves to you.
Prayer: Help, Oh Lord, because in this time of sorrow there is great need and suffering. Be this family in their anguish and loss. Help them to trust they are under your arms of safety.
Psalms: 146:8-9: The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, The Lord watches over the strangers; he upholds the orphan and the widow.
Prayer: Lord bear up the members of this family, who are bowed down in grief over the lost of their love one ,your son . Give them the knowledge that you uphold your children and you watch over them in their hour of sorrow and grief. Your daughter in Christ. Amen.
May the peace of God guard the family's hearts and the Holy Spirit enlighten their hearts and eyes to know and see the truth of Deacon Myrick's place in God's arms - We all agree that greater is God in us all and in Deacon Myrick in Jesus - Amen!

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service