Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from a new member Cheryl Inglett

this is the message.

HI  I NEED THE SAINTS OF GOD TO PLEASE PRAY HERE
 FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND JASON AND  MY FUTURE DAUGHTER VERA
YESTERDAY WHEN HE AND HIS DAUGHTER WAS LEAVING THE GROCERY STORE
THEY WERE ROBBED AND HELD AT GUNPOINT POINTING A GUN AT HIS DAUGHTER SHE IS ONLY 8 YEARS OLD SO YOU KNOW THIS SCARED HER WELL ANYWAY THEY  THREATENED TO KILL HIS DAUGHTER IF HE DIDNT GIVE THEM HIS WALLET AND ALL HIS MONEY SO HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE NO CHIOCE TO DO WHAT THE ROBBERS TOLD HIM.AND PLEASE ALSO PRAY PRAYER WARRIORS AND SAINTS OF GOD CAUSE HE IS ARAID THEY ARE GOING TO KICK HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER OUT OF WHERE THEY LIVE AT CAUSE HE CANT PAY THE RENT NOW
AND NOW HE HAS NO MONEY TO BUY FOOD AND STUFF FOR HIS DAUGHTER AND HIM
PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS DAUGHTER OK THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS THIS IS
MINISTER CHERYL AND PROPHETESS OF GOD CHERRIE

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Guardians Tag MinistryHeavenly Father God we ask that you forgive our sin God we thank you for all your many blessing we thank you that you spared the child life you know the need of this family we ask that you give them faith to know nothing is impossible for God we ask favor and blessing on this family in Jesus name.Amen

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service