Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

This Prayer Request is from Sister Rosie L. Kirkland.

this is the message.

I tuly want my heart, soul, and mind to belong to GOD, but for some reason I keep looking at what GOD is doing for everyone else regardless how they act. I don"t want to be a hypocrite and I don"t want to just go through the motions of  calling myself a christian. I asked if You could please pray for me? Thank You.

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Blessings, once I felt as you did, and the Adonai/Lord sent word. It was Psalms 73. This word He used to change my heart and my mind. And now we share it with you. May you be blessed in your heart and comforted by His Spirit also.
Shalom, Have a beautiful Day!

praise! him. matthew. 6:33>but seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,and all these things will be given  to you as well. therefore do not worry about tomorrow,for tomorrow will worry about itself. each day has enough trouble of its own.)( i have seen many people pretend to be religious. the have everything down pat. but i have never seen any person who was saved and could hide it. we cannot hide god. surly the true people of god will know, and truly those who are not saved will know. even the demons know about it. so you can't hide god. and every born again believer will experience troubl from all sides, but we need not worry, we are no alone. god has promise to fight for us, and inside every born again believer god has given them a gift, that he chose, the believer do not choose his or her gift. god does. so don't wait too long, you hear his voice. don't delay. you could die and lose out. don't be afraid, come and taste and see that the lord is good.when the preacher call comes for you to accept the lord' you go to the front, and trust god. he wants to save you. come as you are, and it won't happen over night you have to grow in the lord. and you will. so come and don't worry, as the song go let go and let god. peace.

first of all God love you and he look at the heart of a pearson and he knowa what they will become to be.We can only see the right now and it look bad. christnity is a prosess you will grow and become a mature christian  a baby must crowel before he walks and he will have many of falls before he walks so as in the spirit.Dont be so hard on yourself be the best christian you can be falling does not mean you are a hypocrite. we are all sinners ,we were born into sin, we were slaves to sin but science we reconnected to GOD WE ARE NO LONGER SLAVES TO SIN,WE DO NOT PRATICE SIN. God knew we could not save ourselves from sin there he sent his son to die on the cross for all our sin and all the sin we will ever do all we have to do is repent for our sins. there are times meny times i have to go to GOD AND REPENT FOR MY SINS. I HAVE NOT MADE IT THERE YET I am 64 but I AM TRYING AND God is still working with me.When GOD CALLED ME TO PREACH HE LOOKED BEYOUNDS MY FAULTS BECAUSE I HAVE MENY.
JESUS LOVES YOU AND HE SEES YOUR DETERMINATION.  YOUR WILL IS WHAT HE WILL USE SO KEEP THE FAITH AND NEVER GIVE UP...THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN YOU THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING BUT I SEE ALL THE TIME HOW THE LORD USES DAY TO DAY PEOPLE, OUR SURROUNDINGS AND OUR ACTIVITIES TO SHOW US THAT HE IS WORKING THINGS OUT IN OUR LIVES...SO HOLD ON TIGHT TO YOUR FAITH...

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service