Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Everything that Happens to each and every one of us happens for a purpose. I know that in the situation we cannot see beyond what we are going through. But trust that God has a purpose and a plan for you. To proper you in Jesus Christ. Usually when we go thru something we think negative about the situation for we are only human. but if you r going through than think about this. Your situation is pushing you closer to the destiny that Christ has For you. People try to hurt us everyday for they are scared of what God has created. Someone unique, smart, lovable in his way, ect. They try to tear us down. Look at what they did to Jesus. But we must know that people especially people that tryn do wrong us are actually helping us to be what God wants us to be. I am not sayiing that I don't go through or that I have this thing figured out. I know Life happens but through it all we must know that 1. God is in control, 2. he will never leave us or forsake us. 3. we are more than conquerers. and 4. He will not put more on us than we can bare. If we are going through it than he knew we could handle it before we went through. He's just testing our faith thats all. Your battle was won before you knew about it. You gotta believe. I love all of you all and God bless you all

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

Touching and agreeing and Amen!
BRO. SINCERUS A. KINGSLY

HELLO, MY NAME IS SIS. HAJILAH BARNES AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCERPT ON "PURPOSE" THAT YOU WROTE IN PRAYER REQUEST? JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND TRUTH. YOU MAY VERY WELL HELPED ME TO RESOLVE MY ISSUES WITH THE WORD OF GOD. THANK YOU FOR BEING THE VESSEL USED WHEN YOU WROTE YOUR THOUGHTS. GOD BLESS!

SIS. BARNES
AMEN AMEN IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME*

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service