Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Lord we lift praises to You this week for a dear precious friend of ours and a special child of Yours...LadyK...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lord, we lift praises to you for blessing us with Linda. Her heart Lord, radiates through her smile. Lord we thank you for this prayer warrior and pray that your peace rain down on her in all that she does for you! Lord, thank you for this child of Yours that I have met at the crossroads of You. Linda, thank you for being not only a sister in Christ, but also a friend that I know that I can turn to and lean on. Whisper...and I remember...Too blessed to be stressed! Amen!!!

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

As you rest under the wings of our Heavenly Father...please remember...you are precious to Him and to me! I believe this angel is describing you.
TEDDYLadyK, you are beary special!

Angelimage002
PhotobucketMay God Bless you always and keep your heart in tune to His
Love you my friend and sister, Jane
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lord, we stand here in agreement...that this special child of Yours, LadyK, is also very special to all of us...Your body of Christ! Lord we lift you Praises and Thanksgiving for blessing all of us through LadyK! Thank You, amen and amen!
TO ALL THE MEMBERS I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LIFT YOU ALL UP IN HIS HOLY NAME. MAY GOD CONTINIE TO BLESS AND BESTOW HIS RICHES UPON EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOULADY K THANK YOU
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME COMMENT EVEN WHEN I HAD NO TIME TO REPLY. YOU REALLY ARE A BLESSING TO ME!!!! WITH LOVE YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST, JANE

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service