Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Forum (1,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swans...Col. 3...

In Colossians 3 it talks about the old way of living, the old nature. The one that with its unholy desires, greed, covetousness and impur…

Started by Brown Eagle

0 Feb 16, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 12 Luke 6:37: Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be f…

Started by Sharilynn "Sherri" McIntosh

0 Feb 12, 2008

God bless you all

Thought it is a good story, and worth repeating............ It's only a quarter..... Several years ago, a preacher from out-of-state acc…

Started by Myra

0 Feb 11, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 10 Ephesians 3:16: I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being…

0 Feb 10, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 9 1 Peter 1:3-4: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his mercy he has given us new birth into a living h…

0 Feb 9, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 8 Psalms 34:7: The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. We who profess to be of the househ…

4 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Brown Eagle

Daily Devotional

February 7 Psalms 100:5: For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. God is go…

0 Feb 7, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 5 Romans 1:17: For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just…

0 Feb 5, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 4 John 6:35: Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me wil…

0 Feb 4, 2008

Daily Devotional

February 2 Psalms 64:10: Let the righteous rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in him; let all the upright in heart praise him! In all th…

1 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Guardian

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service