Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In Colossians 3 it talks about the old way of living, the old nature. The one that with its unholy desires, greed, covetousness and impurities. The one with sensual appetites and sexual vices. As I read on the verses told me I was to rid myself of anger, bad feelings toward others and slander. These were not longer to be part of my life. I once walked and lived this way and was addicted to such practices. Reading again these verses made me realize this is what was making me an ugly duckling. I had not gotten rid of these things. I was living as if I was not a Christian. The Holy Spirit went on to show me that if I clothed myself every day with the new spiritual self, which is ever in the process of being renewed and remolded into fuller and more perfect knowledge of the One who created me,that I was and will be no longer the ugly duckling but the beautiful swan. The new spiritual self make me special in God's sight. I can be beautiful because of what the Lord has done for me. Dying, rising again, and He will be coming back for me if I don't go to Him before He comes back.

How beautiful the swans were and how beautiful God's Word is. Now I can honestly say, " Thank you Father for creating me."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"In its place you have clothed yourselves with a brand-new nature that is continually being renewed as you learn more and more about Christ, who created this new nature within you." Colossians 3:10 (NLT)

[ by Bonnie House -- from 'Themestream' ]

Views: 7

Reply to This

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service