Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

I'm asking that everyone please be praying for the Mickens family and all the others that are involved it has been a tragegy a mother has killed her three children on yesterday and this family is devasted don't know what to think but we do know that God will give them strengh to make through this ordeal but please again everyone that can get a prayer through please join me God Bless....

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes and Amen I'AM In Agreenent with you, that all things work together for good don't no why, but i do know God will heal the families's hearts and spirits,I know, that they that wait upon the Lord shall renew theie strenght,Yes; Mercy,and I know God shall have the victory and Praise in the mist of all of this, Peace to the family my heart, fell what they are felling inside but God will God will...do it,Thank you Jesus He is on His way back for His Bride' Love Hve mercy Lord ministral to them as the Lord gives it to you, that is all they can hear right now it the softness,of the Word and the love they see in your eyes,Lord the Mother,mercy forgive for she knew not for we wrestler not against flesh and blood but My Godd is so able Bless you my sister ,for what is upon you to do and say and we are in agreement with you in Jesus ,It will be all right Peace,Peace
Peace in the Mickens Family

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You that You have poured Your Spirit upon our family from on high. Our wilderness has become a fruitful field, and we value our fruitful field as a forest. Justice dwells in our wilderness, and righteousness [religious and moral rectitude in every area and relation] abides in our fruitful field. The effect of righteousness is peace [internal and external], and the result of righteousness, quietness and confident trust forever.

Our family dwells in a peaceable habitation, in safe dwellings and in quiet resting places. And there is stability in our times, abundance of salvation, wisdom and knowledge. There, reverent fear and worship of the Lord is our treasure and Yours.

O Lord, be gracious to us; we have waited [expectantly] for You. Be the Arm of Your servants — our Strength and Defense — every morning, our Salvation in the time of trouble.

Father, we thank You for our peace, our safety and our welfare this day. Hallelujah! Amen.

Scripture References:
Isaiah 32:15-18 Isaiah 33:2,6

Overcoming Weariness

This prayer is for everyone who is experiencing weariness. It is not limited to the unmarried who are awaiting a life-partner. Many spouses become weary with heartaches that they did not expect to encounter in marriage. Their expected marital bliss has turned into disappointment, additional wounds, and frustration. They are weary with waiting for the healing of the marriage relationship or the deliverance of a spouse, children, or other loved ones from various addictions or negative, destructive behaviors. They long for someone who will heal their wounds without judging them — someone who will love them unconditionally.

Each individual brings baggage into marriage, hoping for a miracle — each partner looking to the other for acceptance and approval.

According to the letters and comments we have received in our ministry, unmarried people experience weariness in matters that married couples may not encounter. Hopefully, we who are married share responsibilities — household chores. Married homeowners may divide the work up into inside and outside labor. Sometimes one spouse neglects his/her responsibility, and the other finds himself/herself doing the work of two. The single person is responsible at all times for “the work of two.”

We who are married have another individual involved in the decision-making process, which can lead to conflict. Conflict is not always bad. Out of this conflict can come intimacy. We are not alone in financial decisions, in planning for the future. We may feel alone, but there is another with whom we can talk, with whom we can explore possibilities. We have another human being from whom we can draw strength. Ideally, we grow together.

Sometimes a married person may experience feelings of “aloneness,” but there is another person in the house, someone who is going to return, someone whose presence — although in certain marriages noncommunicative — is experienced.

The unmarried often feel such weariness and dread going home to emptiness — to nothingness. They look for that individual who will be their soul mate, a life partner, someone who will be present and available in good times and bad, someone who will love them unconditionally.

(We must all ask ourselves, “Am I ready and willing to love another person unconditionally?”)

If you have grown weary and are disappointed in your expectations, I encourage you to seek God for His plan for your life. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you trust God and not be afraid.

Prayer

Father, You see my weariness, my uneasiness, proceeding from continual waiting and disappointed expectation. It seems that my patience is exhausted, and I am discouraged. I am weary of asking and waiting for ________.

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to Your Word.

Lord, I come to You, and You give me rest. I take Your yoke upon me and learn of You, for You are gentle and humble in heart, and I will find rest for my soul. Your yoke is easy, and Your burden is light.

I look to You, Lord, and Your strength; I seek Your face always. You are my Refuge and Strength, an ever-present help in trouble. O my Strength, I watch for You; You, O God, are my Fortress, my loving God. O my Strength, I sing praises to You.

Father, You give strength to the weary and increase the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in You, Lord, will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not be faint. I purpose to wait for You, Lord; to be strong and take heart and wait for You.

Lord, You are my Strength and my Song; You have become my Salvation. You are my God, and I will praise You, my father’s God, and I will exalt You. In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling.

You, Sovereign Lord, have given me an instructed tongue to know the word that sustains the weary. You waken me morning by morning, waken my ear to listen like one being taught.

You are my Light and my Salvation — whom shall I fear or dread? You are the Refuge and Stronghold of my life — of whom shall I be afraid? You are a shield for me, my Glory, and the Lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to You, Lord, and You hear and answer me out of Your holy hill. Lord, You sustain me.

I consider it wholly joyful whenever I am enveloped in or encounter trials of any sort or fall into various temptations. I am assured and understand that the trial and proving of my faith bring out endurance and steadfastness and patience. I purpose to let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that I may be perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing. I will praise You with my whole heart; Your joy is my strength.

I determine to consider Him Who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that I will not grow weary and lose heart.

Father, Your grace is sufficient, and I will not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time I will reap a harvest if I do not give up. I am strong in You, Lord, and in Your mighty power.

In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Scripture References:
Psalm 119:28 NIV Psalm 27:1 AMP
Matthew 11:28-30 NIV Psalm 3:3,4 AMP
1 Chronicles 16:11 NIV James 1:2-4 AMP
Psalm 46:1 NIV Psalm 9:1
Psalm 59:9,17 NIV Nehemiah 8:10
Isaiah 40:29-31 NIV Hebrews 12:3 NIV
Psalm 27:14 NIV 2 Corinthians 12:9
Exodus 15:2,13 NIV Galatians 6:9 NIV
Isaiah 50:4 NIV Ephesians 6:10 NIV

Prayer for a Teenager

Father, in the name of Jesus, I affirm Your Word over my son/daughter. I commit __________ to you and delight myself also in You. I thank You that You deliver __________ out of rebellion into right relationship with us, his/her parents.

Father, the first commandment with a promise is to the child who obeys his/her parents in the Lord. You said that all will be well with him/her and he/she will live long on the earth. I affirm this promise on behalf of my child, asking You to give __________ an obedient spirit that he/she may honor (esteem and value as precious) his/her father and mother.

Father, forgive me for mistakes made out of my own unresolved hurts or selfishness, which may have caused __________ hurt. I release the anointing that is upon Jesus to bind up and heal our (parents’ and child’s) broken hearts. Give us the ability to understand and forgive one another as God for Christ’s sake has forgiven us. Thank You for the Holy Spirit Who leads us into all truth and corrects erroneous perceptions about past or present situations.

Thank You for teaching us to listen to each other and giving __________ an ear that hears admonition, for then he/she will be called wise. I affirm that I will speak excellent and princely things and the opening of my lips shall be for right things. Father, I commit to train and teach __________ in the way that he/she is to go, and when __________ is old he/she will not depart from sound doctrine and teaching, but will follow it all the days of his/her life. In the name of Jesus, I command rebellion to be far from the heart of my child and confess that he/she is willing and obedient, free to enjoy the reward of Your promises. __________ shall be peaceful bringing peace to others.

Father, according to Your Word we have been given the ministry of reconciliation, and I release this ministry and the word of reconciliation into this family situation. I refuse to provoke or irritate or fret my child; I will not be hard on him/her lest he/she becomes discouraged, feeling inferior and frustrated. I will not break his/her spirit, in the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Father, I forgive my child for the wrongs he/she has done and stand in the gap until he/she comes to his/her senses and escapes out of the snare of the enemy (rebellion). Thank You for watching over Your Word to perform it, turning and reconciling the heart of the rebellious child to the parents and the hearts of the parents to the child. Thank You for bringing my child back into a healthy relationship with You and with me that our lives might glorify You! Amen.

If you would like to continue to pray for our children and youth, Germaine suggests that you praythe Prayers for Children

to be found in the Prayers That Avail Much Commemorative Edition, or pray with your child any of the prayers in the Prayers That Avail Much for Teens book.

Scripture References:
Psalm 55:12-14 Proverbs 8:6,7
1 Peter 5:7 Proverbs 22:6
Psalm 37:4 Isaiah 1:19
John 14:6 Isaiah 54:13
Ephesians 6:1-3 2 Corinthians 5:18,19
1 John 1:9 Colossians 3:21
Isaiah 61:1 John 20:23
John 16:13 Ezekial 22:30
Proverbs 15:31 Jeremiah 1:12
Proverbs 13:1 Malachi 4:6
A Group Member Experiencing Grief or Loss

Father, in the name of Jesus, we approach Your throne of grace, bringing ________ before You. We recognize that grieving is a human emotional process, and we give him/her the space that he/she needs to enter into the rest that You have for him/her.

Lord, Jesus bore ________________’s griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried his/her sorrows and pains; we know that Your Spirit is upon Jesus to bind up and heal ________’s broken heart. May he/she be gentle with himself/herself, knowing that he/she is not alone in his/her grief. You are with him/her, and You will never leave him/her without support.

Give us, _______________’s friends and prayer partners, discernment, sympathy, and understanding so that we may bear (endure, carry) his/her burden of loss. We trust You to guide him/her, and we respect his/her decisions awaiting the manifestation of Your healing.

Father, we desire to be doers of Your Word, and not hearers only. Therefore, we make a commitment to rejoice with those who rejoice [sharing others’ joy] and to weep with those who weep [sharing others’ grief]. We pray that our love will give ____________ great joy and comfort and encouragement, because he/she has cheered and refreshed the hearts of Your people.

Thank You, Father, for sending the Holy Spirit to comfort, counsel, help, intercede, defend, strengthen, and stand by ________ in this time of grief and sorrow.

In Jesus’ name, amen.

Scripture References:
Isaiah 53:4 AMP James 1:22
Isaiah 61:1 AMP Romans 12:15 AMP
Hebrews 13:5 AMP Philemon 7 AMP
Galatians 6:2 AMP John 14:26 AMP

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service