Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Often times we say, Lord, i want you to use me! But do you really want to be used? Do we want to be used in a way that we can be seen? We should let our light so shine to glorify the Lord! When we are going thru, God is testing us,to see if we can endure, and who HE can use! Often when we are going thru,we pray Lord, when is it going to end? But HE knows how much we can bare, and exactly when to bring us out! If you have no test, then there is no testimony! When you are asking GOD to use you, and an oppurtunity presents itself,don't be so quick to say, no! What i have found out is WE MAY THINK GOD IS GOING TO USE US IN ONE WAY, BUT HE USES US IN ANOTHER! Our ways are not HIS ways! That's why HIS word says, lean not toward your own way, but in ALL ways acknowlege HIM! If we do this, acknowlege him in every situation, we won't be turning down oppurtunities to be used by GOD! I was asked to form a deacon's wife circle for our district-i didnt say no, but i was hesitant, not because i didnt want to do it, but because EVERYTHING i do for Christ, I want to excel at it-but what i found out is when you are doing for Christ, there is no wrong or right way, if you do it from your heart! If while you are doing, and you are unsure, GOD will direct your path! HE just wants to use you, and for you to say yes! He already knows the the path he has for your life, don't make Him WAIT! I was reading Isiah 6:8, on Tuesday night, and also praying for guidance on the answer to give about forming the deacon's wife circle-it reads,i heard the voice of the Lord, saying,"whom shall i send, and who will go for us? Then said i,here am i; send me.On Thursday night,we had a guest speaker, and he spoke from Isaiah 6:8, same verse! So i had received my guidance and conformation from the LORD! We only have to want to be used!!!!!!!!

Views: 5

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service