Guardians Prayer Warriors

Spreading God's Love Thru Prayer

Elder Stephanie Pinckney's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I want 2 say thank you all for responding to my prayer request, the burden that has…"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Mar 10, 2011 to Discourage

7 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Stephanie K

""

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Feb 21, 2011 to PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR BROTHER N CHRIST*ANTHONY NANCE*

9 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Intercessor S. Grayson

"My Prayer is that God's will be done Amen "

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Jan 14, 2011 to protection for my son

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Jenny

"Amen and Amen....Father we thank you in the precious name of your son Christ Jesus,…"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Jan 14, 2011 to Prayer Request for those called to step into True Authority in Christ

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Guardian

"You are in my thoughts and prayers, may the Lord's will be done in Christ Jesus name…"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Dec 16, 2010 to Pray Please

5 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by JOSEPH LEE ROBERTSON

""

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Dec 10, 2010 to Prayer Request from a friend on Theme Worx

4 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie K

"Father we do glorify and magnify you, for you are worthy to be praise. Lord we bring…"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Dec 10, 2010 to Pray for my Uncle

4 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Stephanie K

"Amen and Amen, For love is kind, love is patient. Love should be shown all year thro…"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Dec 10, 2010 to Pray for those less fortunate than we are

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by JOSEPH LEE ROBERTSON

"Father we come to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus the Christ on behalf…"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Dec 10, 2010 to Please Pray for This Soldier

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Stephanie K

"Guardians Tag Ministry"

Elder Stephanie Pinckney replied Nov 13, 2010 to Prayer for those who have been sexually abused.

4 Nov 20, 2010

RSS

New Members Video

Cash App

So a Seed
If you would like
to help and Bless
this Ministry.
 photo baby_puppy_begging_lg_clr_32104.gif
We have
Cash App
$Guardians324

Cash App is safe and Secure you can find it at the ( App Store ) on your phone or your Tablet it's free

Or (Send a Message) to me Guardian i will send you my Address be Blessed.

Guardians Ministry

Hello my friend all Guardians Tag's are FREE to use On your page or add Comment to your friends Page Guardians Ministry is a ministry that the lord has laid upon my heart to use so that we can reach out to all people.Come and check out Guardians Ministry Click the picture.

Guardians Tag Ministry Guardians Prayer Warriors if you would like to go to our Facebook page please click the buttons. If you would like to open up a Guardians Prayer Warriors group on a different site please contact Guardians Ministry so that we may put the name of your site on the page and you can use Guardians Prayer Warrior tags.

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Nat3ddesign Graphics
Nat3ddesign Graphics

photo Bible-1_zps9b18e390.png

Nat3ddesign GraphicsGuardians Tag Ministry

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Guardian.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service